Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 07:16 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
President Trump is probably related to Jesus Christ, very powerful dna.
The sad part is, I believe you are delusional enough to believe this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
That's ok, Mary Magdalene was tight with Jesus.
Do you think Christ introduced himself to her by grabbing her by the genitals?

Old 08-01-2018, 07:55 AM

23,988 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Can't be. Unless you are talking the African "Adam and Eve" - we came from them.

On my other side, we are going for Kind David....seriously. We went from knowing nothing (most dead in Holocaust, etc.) to now knowing a lot. This is because some historical researchers found my basic line online and sent me a special test...because they suspect I am one of the REAL chosen (the actual specific lineage of the super-duper Rabbis who, in turn, supposedly come from King David)....and the researchers confirmed it, but won't be releasing their reports for about a year (they are very through in these matters!)...

My guess is that "the line" is somewhat BS before the middle ages just as the Popes and others don't come from a particular blood lineage, but are sometimes projected as such.

I can't imagine how the researchers will go further back than the middle ages, but who knows? Wouldn't it be neat if I was related to Big J?

"Jesus was considered more than just a rabbi, rather he was a Teacher-Priest.
The post of Teacher-Priest was not common, only a few rabbis rise to this level.
A Temple teacher would have needed more than just a deep understanding of faith and law to enter the Holy Place, he would need an authentic pedigree, proving his long lineage of other teacher priests"

As a weird aside, one part of my family are teachers (public school) and they are/were so special that I often run into people who knew them just by happenstance...that is, first contact is them hearing my surname and saying "Wow, do you know Sandy?".....and they all think he was very special...

It makes some sense.....but who knows?

Anyway, the way the world works these days is that the "real Jews" will spit at me when they find out who I am supposed to be and compare it with who I am. That is, I am not upholding my birthright...if I was I would have a black coat and hat on and be leading the congregation.
Jews, Christians and Muslims, out of Africa.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:08 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Obama is probably more than 3% jewish but they would never report that for fear of offending his base. And Hillary is over 3% human.
But non news is better than fake news.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:17 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Shake anyone from Europe's family tree hard enough and long enough and eventually Jews and Asiatic nomads and north Africans start dropping out. It is the story of us.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:21 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Pfft 3%. I knew it couldn't have been that much. Jews balance their budget.
More like boom and bust. See Federal Reserve.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:21 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Jews, Christians and Muslims, out of Africa.
You forgot the smarter ones - those pesky Asians who gave up most religion and are now flourishing partially due to it.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:22 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Jenkins View Post
jew isnt an ethnicity geniuses...its a religion. Thats like saying you discovered you are part muslim. How stupid are you people?
Not according to them!

Old 08-01-2018, 09:24 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hell, Obama's Muslim African lineage on his fathers side, sold Slaves, and his Mama's Slaving relatives on her side bought them.
I`m sure some of Trump`s Deplorables wish they owned a few of their own.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:29 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
jew isnt an ethnicity geniuses...its a religion. Thats like saying you discovered you are part muslim. How stupid are you people?
So the 40% of Israelis who are secular aren't Jewish?

You might want to say it's a tradition of sorts. If we ask the Orthodox there are only a million or two Jews in the word (if that).

In the scheme of DNA and Ancestry, "Jewish" denotes a number of things...as my example shows, my "Jewish/Spaniards" became "Christian Italians" due to the threat of torture...and their escape from it.

By and large, tho, Jewish refers to two "partial ethnicities" if nothing else - those who are from the N. African and Arab regions and who never left and those who spent 100's of years isolated in Europe. Take a DNA test and these two "traits" are there....and no one makes them up from thin air. That is, they are DNA proven.

No definition fits perfectly....ask many people in France what religion they are and they will say Catholic. Ask them if they are secular or religious and they will say secular...a minority belong to a church, so how can we say they are of a religion?
"Sunday mass attendance has fallen to 5% for the Catholics, and the overall level of observance is considerably lower than in the past"

So, most French aren't Christians, right?

Old 08-01-2018, 09:33 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,445,747 times
Quote:
Unlike other religious groups, Judaism is also an ethnicity/tribe. We are typically genetically and culturally distinct from the other ethnic groups where we have historically lived. For instance, my family has much more genetically in common with a Jewish family in France or Germany than it did with their neighbors in Lithuania and Russia, both because of marrying within the religion and being ostracized and threatened by those who were not Jewish. The latter is how we ended up in the US, after all.

Many Jewish people are no longer affiliated with Judaism the faith but are still very much Jewish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies