Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 03:15 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,126,981 times

Advertisements

We are all interconnected. Heck, my son is a member of the Choctaw tribe
( certified ) but looks more like me with dark blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin.

I’d like to do one of those DNA test things that are popular right now, but frankly, I don’t want my DNA in anyone’s system.

Old 08-01-2018, 03:34 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,496,688 times
If I found out I was even remotely related to Trump, I'd be downright suicidal!

Old 08-01-2018, 06:11 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Lightbulb Wait For It - Paul Ryan Discovers He Is Part Jewish

I seriously doubt it.

Jews are smart.

Old 08-01-2018, 06:27 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,685,020 times
All jokes aside....my wife is crazy into this DNA stuff and one of my relatives (a doc and geneticist) has spent the last couple of decades (he's is his 70's now) traveling the world and finding all the branches of his tree. His turns out to be mine in the case of the Ferragamo family (yes, the shoe and fashion empire)....Italian, of course!

Anyway, he traced them back to Spain during the Inquisition. Yep, they were probably Jewish and converted but left anyway (people knew "who WAS the Jew") and overland to Italy.

Then - we've uploaded a bunch of DNA tests to various sites and she gets daily inquiries from some of her newfound relations. Most are just finding out they are 25% or 50% (or otherwise) Jewish.....

The point here is - if we took the "conversos" and "converted" (only to save their lives and land) of Spain, Europe and elsewhere plus all of those who just conveniently marry and forget, we'd have 100's of million of people with Jewish Heritage...not the tiny percentage given in statistics.

Religion is no different than any fad. The Beatles were more popular than Big J. That is, people tend to hew to the "state" religion because historically if you didn't you were likely an outcast (or dead)...

BTW, to correct the record, Italians have the highest IQ in Europe and are WAY above Israelis.

https://iq-research.info/en/average-...untry/it-italy
https://iq-research.info/en/average-...ntry/il-israel

Old 08-01-2018, 06:30 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
President Trump is probably related to Jesus Christ, very powerful dna.

Nah, P T Barnum & Bernie Madoff!

Old 08-01-2018, 06:31 AM

24,005 posts, read 15,100,850 times
All of us came from Abraham.

Old 08-01-2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
We are all interconnected. Heck, my son is a member of the Choctaw tribe
( certified ) but looks more like me with dark blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin.

I’d like to do one of those DNA test things that are popular right now, but frankly, I don’t want my DNA in anyone’s system.
So did he do that test for certification? Without it you'd never know because even if a family member claims membership (valid or not) they also may be wrong...

Go ahead. Take it. 23&Me is a more general type of test and will likely show most of what you want to know at first.

Old 08-01-2018, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
All of us came from Abraham.
Can't be. Unless you are talking the African "Adam and Eve" - we came from them.

On my other side, we are going for Kind David....seriously. We went from knowing nothing (most dead in Holocaust, etc.) to now knowing a lot. This is because some historical researchers found my basic line online and sent me a special test...because they suspect I am one of the REAL chosen (the actual specific lineage of the super-duper Rabbis who, in turn, supposedly come from King David)....and the researchers confirmed it, but won't be releasing their reports for about a year (they are very through in these matters!)...

My guess is that "the line" is somewhat BS before the middle ages just as the Popes and others don't come from a particular blood lineage, but are sometimes projected as such.

I can't imagine how the researchers will go further back than the middle ages, but who knows? Wouldn't it be neat if I was related to Big J?

"Jesus was considered more than just a rabbi, rather he was a Teacher-Priest.
The post of Teacher-Priest was not common, only a few rabbis rise to this level.
A Temple teacher would have needed more than just a deep understanding of faith and law to enter the Holy Place, he would need an authentic pedigree, proving his long lineage of other teacher priests"

As a weird aside, one part of my family are teachers (public school) and they are/were so special that I often run into people who knew them just by happenstance...that is, first contact is them hearing my surname and saying "Wow, do you know Sandy?".....and they all think he was very special...

It makes some sense.....but who knows?

Anyway, the way the world works these days is that the "real Jews" will spit at me when they find out who I am supposed to be and compare it with who I am. That is, I am not upholding my birthright...if I was I would have a black coat and hat on and be leading the congregation.

Old 08-01-2018, 06:58 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
President Trump is probably related to Jesus Christ, very powerful dna.
Perhaps but I think that his Neanderthal DNA is much higher than the rest of us Europeans.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:05 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Since Wisconsin is hardly the Tel Aviv of the midWest, I think that he is going to primary Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies