Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 07:26 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I wouldn't mind letting out the marijuana users if we could crack down on the hard drug users and sellers. The President of the Philippines should be our inspiration on how to handle the druggies.
You want to put opioid users and others in prison, no problem with the big sellers but users have been filling up our prisons, rapidly.

Do you want police acting as vigilantes like in the Philippines, no courts just street justice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 07:31 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Racism is the least of the problems with the justice system.

Focusing on racism ignores the bigger problem in which racism is a part.

the whole system needs to be revamped. Along with the prison system.

We need to remove the PROFIT MOTIVE from the justice system. It is all about revenue generation for the court system, and attorneys. The game is rigged, and the losers are NON-VIOLENT criminals, and drug USERS that get caught up in the system, and are bled dry of money. These people should not be over crowding our jails.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:32 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,770,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
She was pandering to a black crowd when she said it. Toss the baby out with the bath water I guess!
You are calling someone racist with your racist thread title.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:51 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,587,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No that's not how it works, one has nothing to do with the other but I would love to see Trumps college transcript but his tax returns are what is important.

Every president since Nixon released his tax returns but I guess that audit is in its 3rd year, I guess that his supporters believe his lies.
Wrong again and again. That is exactly how it works. They have as much to do with each other as Warren's DNA has to do with President Trump's tax returns, which was YOUR starting point. The IRS has the tax returns, which is all Trump is required to do.

And are your really holding Nixon up as an example of doing the right thing? Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are...

The stink of fear keeps growing and growing from the left wing loony tunes on here and other sites.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:03 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Wrong again and again. That is exactly how it works. They have as much to do with each other as Warren's DNA has to do with President Trump's tax returns, which was YOUR starting point. The IRS has the tax returns, which is all Trump is required to do.

And are your really holding Nixon up as an example of doing the right thing? Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are...

The stink of fear keeps growing and growing from the left wing loony tunes on here and other sites.
Every president since Nixon has disclosed his return, I wasn't holding Nixon up as an example of doing the right thing but that's the only other person that wouldn't disclose his return. Since when do we ask elected officials to release their DNA, that's a new one.

I think that there is fear of intelligent, educated women like Warren, that is why any reasonable discussion of her statements digress into "she's not an Indian" and other immature comments.

Simple question, Trump stated that he couldn't release his tax returns because he was being audited back in 2016 do you believe he was being honest?

Old 08-05-2018, 09:58 AM

27,580 posts, read 28,687,607 times
The criminal justice system is very harsh on criminals.

If you don’t commit a crime, then you don’t get incarcerated. Funny how that works.

Old 08-05-2018, 10:45 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Wow. I thought she died decades ago. We should all be asking her for longevity tips.

And what John Smith was really like. Inquiring minds.

Old 08-05-2018, 10:49 AM

18,026 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
What about Spitting Hen?
Spitting Hen is nice, "Spitting Hen" Pocahontas is even better.

Take the DNA test, ha ha!

Old 08-05-2018, 11:51 AM

5,662 posts, read 5,091,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Would you puleeeze read up on Pocahontas.

I understand you think you are insulting Warren. But you really are being very demeaning and insulting to Pocahontas. Find another insult for Warren.
Are you feeling triggered by this?

Old 08-05-2018, 01:51 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Would you puleeeze read up on Pocahontas.

I understand you think you are insulting Warren. But you really are being very demeaning and insulting to Pocahontas. Find another insult for Warren.
Its not Pocahontas. Its Fauxcahontas. Issue solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies