Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 11:22 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Middle aged white liberals are the worst.

Nothing but a bunch of self hating idiots who actually look down on black people, like black people are too dumb to manage their own lives, they need the great white hope to save them.

I mean god damn, how condescending do you have to be. If I was a black person I'd be pissed off about that, like how dare you, you don't need to protect me.......
I didn't watch the video but I've posted the same sentiment of 'how did black folks ever survive without the help of white SJWs??!!'

Condescending and offensive the way it's always the loons on the far left insisting standards need to be lowered and tests eliminated because they're unfair to black applicants.

They're saying black people can't keep up or aren't very smart and nobody is calling them on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2018, 11:27 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Does the OP really think that comparing blacks to dogs is helpful for her side?
I never did, the black man in the video is. Why don't you ask him? He thinks the case of Palov's dog is the best analogy and it just happens to use dogs. It could have used any animal or even humans to do the research but Pavlov chose dogs, perhaps they were easiest to do his research at the time. Don't read to much into it or maybe you are a race hustler yourself.

Old 08-12-2018, 11:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Am-1IHSGWo

"Candace Owens: Race has become a business"

Old 08-12-2018, 11:56 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
White Liberals do pander to black folk and they tell them it is ok to be a victim and their poverty and high crime rates are not their faults but society is to blame for all their woes.

Granny Warren gave a speech the other day where she called the entire justice system from top to bottom racist.

How ridiculous is that and she might be running for President in 2020 YIKES!

It sounds to me that Warren and her like are gearing up to pander for the black vote in November.

They say Trump is a racist and the Left can help the Black people.

The Left and the way they manipulate people with their identity politics is really sick.

Old 08-12-2018, 12:09 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I never did, the black man in the video is. Why don't you ask him? He thinks the case of Palov's dog is the best analogy and it just happens to use dogs. It could have used any animal or even humans to do the research but Pavlov chose dogs, perhaps they were easiest to do his research at the time. Don't read to much into it or maybe you are a race hustler yourself.
No, I’m not a race hustler. I was merely asking if you honestly thought that posting videos that compares minorities to mindless animals is a winning political strategy. Insulting people isn’t a winning argument likely to change minds, even if you find a token black saying it on YouTube. It reinforces what the base wants to hear, but it’s going to alienate more minorities that see it than it persuades.

Old 08-12-2018, 12:12 PM

18,390 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
White Liberals do pander to black folk and they tell them it is ok to be a victim and their poverty and high crime rates are not their faults but society is to blame for all their woes.

Granny Warren gave a speech the other day where she called the entire justice system from top to bottom racist.

How ridiculous is that and she might be running for President in 2020 YIKES!

It sounds to me that Warren and her like are gearing up to pander for the black vote in November.

They say Trump is a racist and the Left can help the Black people.

The Left and the way they manipulate people with their identity politics is really sick.

Pandering you mean inclusion something the racists don’t want to happen

Old 08-12-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
No, I’m not a race hustler. I was merely asking if you honestly thought that posting videos that compares minorities to mindless animals is a winning political strategy. Insulting people isn’t a winning argument likely to change minds, even if you find a token black saying it on YouTube. It reinforces what the base wants to hear, but it’s going to alienate more minorities that see it than it persuades.
I never made that connection to a black dog or thought it. You did, so I am wondering if you are a race hustler since that is their mod of operations. Plus race hustlers always think conservative blacks are tokens. You just proved his point.

Old 08-12-2018, 12:31 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
I never made that connection to a black dog or thought it. You did, so I am wondering if you are a race hustler since that is their mod of operations. Plus race hustlers always think conservative blacks are tokens. You just proved his point.
I could just as easily label you a race hustler since you post YouTube videos that play to the prejudices of whites. It works both ways.

I repeat though. Do you really think that these types of YouTube videos persuade anyone? They don’t. They just appeal to those who want positive reinforcement for their worldview.

A good case could be made that the most successful race hustler in business today is none other than Donald Trump.

Old 08-12-2018, 12:43 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-xmw4xk_Y

"Many of the ideas and concepts related to racism that Blacks on the left hold dear, were often conceptualized by white liberals. Don't believe me? Just watch!"

Great video and so true. Using people, all of us.
I hear ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Back to the OP...

Black Americans don't need to be trained by anyone. They've lived their entire lives in a racist country as did their parents and grandparents all the way back to the days of slavery. I find that video to be extremely insulting. The premise is that racism is not a real phenomenon in America today. Therefore, Blacks must be "trained" to respond in certain ways. If blacks are being trained by anyone, it's by racists and bigots on the right starting with Donald Trump and his "good people on both sides" statement.
Let me guess! You're a Democrat! Don't make me give you a history lesson of the Democratic Party please.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-03-2019 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 08-12-2018, 12:59 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,036,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Middle aged white liberals are the worst.

Nothing but a bunch of self hating idiots who actually look down on black people, like black people are too dumb to manage their own lives, they need the great white hope to save them.

I mean how condescending do you have to be. If I was a black person I'd be pissed off about that, like how dare you, you don't need to protect me.......
You mean limousine liberals? I saw a 100 metric tons of them in the Twin Cities!! They live in places like Minnetonka, Edina, Chanhassen in those uppity subdivisions, yet virtue signal like there's no tomorrow! Online insult ANYONE that dares to criticize a Muslim, or imply that Muslims are NOT perfect, while living in their 98% white exclusive snob-divisions, and know maybe ONE refugee family; the kind that will shove low income housing down everyone else's throats but their own, then proceed to call ANYONE objecting, a trump- worshipping white supremacist Nazi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies