Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 01:12 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Pandering you mean inclusion something the racists don’t want to happen

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Pandering is when the Dems come to the black community telling them that they will do all these things for them and all they ask for is their vote.

Pandering is when Hillary Clinton on a black radio station pulled a bottle of hot sauce from her pocket book.

Sheriff David Clarke humorously said of that stunt "was she going to pull a watermelon out next?"

Pandering is making promises that appeals to a certain demographic and then dropping them after you win the election.

Pandering is handing out "obama phones"

It happens time and again with the Left and Trump gained a bit of support when he asked of black voters "what have they done for you".

Kenye West is right when he asks his people to think for themselves.

There are not too many people that have a problem with black people including Trump as long as they adhere to the standards of society and follow the laws. Trump has many black people working at his hotels and resorts but I bet not one of his employees ever jumped on the roof of a Police car while chanting "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon".

Pandering has nothing to do with inclusion. The only ones I see having problems with inclusion are the Democrats. If you do not see eye to eye with them you will be ostracized and maybe beat up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2018, 01:31 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I could just as easily label you a race hustler since you post YouTube videos that play to the prejudices of whites. It works both ways.

I repeat though. Do you really think that these types of YouTube videos persuade anyone? They don’t. They just appeal to those who want positive reinforcement for their worldview.

A good case could be made that the most successful race hustler in business today is none other than Donald Trump.
And you think Obama was a race uniter I suppose? I knew as soon as he called his grandmother----the women who raised him----"a typical white women" who was afraid to walk past black men hanging around on the street thinking that they would rob her.

He is a typical race hustler seeing racism everywhere, even in his family. Trump is helping the black community with jobs that Obama told us would never come back.

If these videos don't persuade you then why are you watching them? HMMMMM

Old 08-12-2018, 01:43 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

You do know the KKK was started by democrats right? Another excellent contribution to society that party provided.

No, it was started by Dixiecrats. I know; my mother was one, raised in Arkansas. The democratic party has experienced changes over the last 60 years. Those Dixiecrats are now Republicans, as is the majority of the South. Does anyone even wonder why that is?

So, the democratic party has changed, just like the republican party is changing, right before our eyes. The party of fiscal responsibility is racking up trillion dollar deficits. The party of law enforcement is excoriating that very law enforcement. Anarchists and Nazis are identifying with the republican party.

Old 08-12-2018, 01:46 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,596,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Middle aged white liberals are the worst.

Nothing but a bunch of self hating idiots who actually look down on black people, like black people are too dumb to manage their own lives, they need the great white hope to save them.

I mean how condescending do you have to be. If I was a black person I'd be pissed off about that, like how dare you, you don't need to protect me.......

Bravo for that thought! Thats why Trump said "vote for me, what have you got to lose?"

Too many people were blindly following the democrat party without using their heads to think.. or they did it because it was tradition in their family and social circles.

I love when people realize they are independent and can think for their own selves.

Old 08-12-2018, 02:05 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...134A&FORM=VIRE

Playing the Black Card

Old 08-12-2018, 03:00 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
That was one poster. I don’t like Alex Jones. He’s reminds me of televangelists.
He reminds me more of Rachel Maddow. But with better hair.

Old 08-12-2018, 03:03 PM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What a ridiculous thing to say.

Pandering is when the Dems come to the black community telling them that they will do all these things for them and all they ask for is their vote.

Pandering is when Hillary Clinton on a black radio station pulled a bottle of hot sauce from her pocket book.

Sheriff David Clarke humorously said of that stunt "was she going to pull a watermelon out next?"

Pandering is making promises that appeals to a certain demographic and then dropping them after you win the election.

Pandering is handing out "obama phones"

It happens time and again with the Left and Trump gained a bit of support when he asked of black voters "what have they done for you".

Kenye West is right when he asks his people to think for themselves.

There are not too many people that have a problem with black people including Trump as long as they adhere to the standards of society and follow the laws. Trump has many black people working at his hotels and resorts but I bet not one of his employees ever jumped on the roof of a Police car while chanting "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon".

Pandering has nothing to do with inclusion. The only ones I see having problems with inclusion are the Democrats. If you do not see eye to eye with them you will be ostracized and maybe beat up.
You have lost credibility when you talk about free Obama’s phones. The program was around long before Obama

Hillary and hot sauce, trump and his taco. Kanye’s west opinion is really only important to him. Trump has black employees? That proves he’s not racist?

Old 08-12-2018, 03:03 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is it with progressives that only look at one piece of evidence and pick it apart to no end before they label it wrong, racist or meaningless?

The debate over most things is more than one video, more than one speech, more than one rally. It is a collective of many things that Conservatives use to form an educated opinion on any subject.

It took years of evidence to label Hillary as crooked.

It is will take more actual words and deeds from Trump to drown out the biased propaganda aimed at him before we can make a decision about him to applaud or condemn.
There's a difference between “evidence” and “propaganda”.

You label accusations against Clinton as “evidence” and accusations against Trump as “propaganda”.

If both sides just listen to sources that verify their own beliefs, the nation becomes ungovernable, because if you can’t discern between fact and fiction.

Old 08-12-2018, 03:05 PM

12,040 posts, read 6,574,734 times
I realized how racist democrats were when they basically said blacks were too stupid to get voter ID.
The actual words they used were “too burdened.”
This is the soft bigotry of low expectations I’ve seen for decades with democrats toward blacks.
“Lower the grade standards for blacks, so blacks can make the numers we need.”
“lower the standards for aircraft controllers, so more blacks can make it.” (this was from Obama) Etc etc

More and more blacks are starting to see this.
Conservative blacks are happy, successful, positive about our country, taking personal responsibility, and not full of victimized rants, cop bashing, hatemongering, blaming others,and racebaiting.

Old 08-12-2018, 04:26 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
No, but he was putting her down for feeling that way. I think anyone would be uneasy to walk by men loitering on the street each day with nothing to do. Obama thought no one should be uneasy around loitering black men. Bet he would "understand" if they had been white.
Again, your point isnt clear.

It seems you are arguing people should fear others based on them being another skin color than their own.

Quote:
It's all jobs, look it up.
I have, thats why im pointing out that you are wrong.

Quote:
And he keeps coming back to complain that I put it up. If he doesn't like it then stop looking. How easy is that?
This isnt about liking it or not.

You made the false argument that he chose to watch the video as if he posted it himself, when in reality it is you who posted the video to make a point.

I think what you want is like minded people to post and reinforce what you believe. But instead of admitting it, you become confrontational with anyone who disagrees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies