Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2018, 05:53 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This is an nightmare for the Democrat Party.

(according to the MSM, these women don't exist in the Known Universe)

https://youtu.be/HfOgok0kcE0
A couple of Black people being pro-Trump do not constitute a majority of Blacks supporting Trump. But keep grasping at straws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2018, 06:26 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,512,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Let me school you before they fool you:

The voting priority for black people is dealing with racism. That is a far greater priority than the economy.

A good economy means nothing if racism is keeping us from being hired.

A good economy means nothing if racism is getting us imprisoned unjustly.

A good economy means nothing if we're dealing with racist legislators that are continually working against our interests in every way they can conceive, such as gerrymandering and closing voting precincts.
So what,in two terms of office,did Obama do to help blacks that Trump hasn't already bettered ?
Or perhaps in modern American black people are far to quick to play the race card to cover up their own inadequacies.
There are more opportunities around for black people to achieve success now than there ever has been.
Instead many black youths simply appear to aspire to unrealistic expectations from imagery they perceived through rap music and fall into a life of crime to pay for them.
I don't see poor Asians or Spanish or Indian youths blasting the crap out of each other all the time.
Heck,American even voted in a black President twice so you can't say the opportunities are not there for them.
Far to easy to just sit on the stoop,skin up and blame whitey.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Said persons isn't "fooled". Some people really believe that racial discrimination, unjust imprisonment, and racist legislators aren't a big deal.
Unjust my ass.
You're trying to tell me the reason why blacks occupy a much higher percentage of the prison population than they do outside is because they've been unjustly incarcerated ?
Legions of gangbangers really should be back outside getting on with their life of church and neighbourly goodness instead of doing unjust time for violent crime,drugs and murder ?
You need to stop viewing life though your brown-tinted spectacles bro.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This is an nightmare for the Democrat Party.

(according to the MSM, these women don't exist in the Known Universe)

https://youtu.be/HfOgok0kcE0
Yo sisters,way to go.
The voice of realism from the black community.

Old 09-06-2018, 07:19 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
So what,in two terms of office,did Obama do to help blacks that Trump hasn't already bettered ?
Or perhaps in modern American black people are far to quick to play the race card to cover up their own inadequacies.
There are more opportunities around for black people to achieve success now than there ever has been.
Instead many black youths simply appear to aspire to unrealistic expectations from imagery they perceived through rap music and fall into a life of crime to pay for them.
I don't see poor Asians or Spanish or Indian youths blasting the crap out of each other all the time.
Heck,American even voted in a black President twice so you can't say the opportunities are not there for them.
Far to easy to just sit on the stoop,skin up and blame whitey.
Whatever you think, I'm pointing out that black people don't think like you think black people should think.

Old 09-06-2018, 09:36 AM

25,575 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Here's the report from USA Today, citing a Ramussen poll. We can't read the poll because it is restricted to pay-for-service subscribers, but USA Today can read it.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/1013212002/

Putting all the anecdotal comments and sniping aside, a 36% approval among African-Americans is very large. I find it hard to believe that they will show up and vote for him, but it does show an important trend. And at least they will not vote against him. That's important.
The article cites NAACP polls and others, so the evidence is very strong that Trump's popularity among African Americans has risen.

Old 09-06-2018, 12:30 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
The Polar Ice Caps are warming to Donald Trump, faster than my neighbors (Black or otherwise), are warming to Donald Trump!

Old 09-06-2018, 12:54 PM

505 posts, read 368,955 times
"Black people are warming to Donald Trump?"

This one sure as hell isn't, and never will.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin View Post
"Black people are warming to Donald Trump?"

This one sure as hell isn't, and never will.
This is a fantasy thread.

Old 09-06-2018, 11:12 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,283,043 times
...but I've spoken to them...

...admittedly, one was kind of out there on a train.

1 in college. 2 co-workers. 1 former co-worker I still chat with.

Of course, a sample size of 5 does not herald great change but, it is 5 (or 6 if you count the guy on the train) more than the media would have you believe... also that is 5 more Black men then White people are friends with so that speaks to a bigger and more persistent problem...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies