Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2018, 12:01 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
We can agree to disagree if it is relevant that a percentage of white business owners and Republicans hire and support illegal immigration, but that's the reason immigration will never be fixed. Both parties are scamming us and many white Americans are sticking it to their fellow whites.

What I'll agree is it is irrelevant and hypocritical for democrats to mention the owner is republican since democrats don't want the illegals deported and want them to stay working there anyway.

We don't know that this town doesn't have citizens who would work on this dairy farm. Maybe they aren't as desperate, dependent and cheap as the illegals, but that doesn't mean Americans couldn't be found to work under terms fair and viable to the farm owner. For all we know no Americans aren't working at this farm because the owner is an elitist a-hole and just doesn't want to hire Americans and Americans would rather not work there with a bunch of foreigners yammering unpleasantly in a poorly spoken foreign language,
Nothing strange about the Brooklyn dairy farm. Been going on for a long time in the Midwest.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b06f93538cfd3f

So if you raid any of the dairy farms in the area you will likely score. So then the dairy industry shuts down?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Who says we have to deport 11 million? Deport all you possibly can and just make it hard to live here as opposed to very easy like the Democrats make it, and many will self deport.

Why legalize any of them? That just makes them competitors for higher level positions and is a big draw for more illegals to come.
Your other choice is to live with the present mess and likely have it get worse. Legalizing them also does away with the ability to hire the illegals cheaply. They can then demand competitive pay. Thus natives can get the work too without accepting low pay.

And the object to legalizing them is to reduce the number of illegals so that it is controllable by the immigration authorities. That way there will; be no growth in the illegal population.

Old 08-25-2018, 06:05 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Your other choice is to live with the present mess and likely have it get worse. Legalizing them also does away with the ability to hire the illegals cheaply. They can then demand competitive pay. Thus natives can get the work too without accepting low pay.

And the object to legalizing them is to reduce the number of illegals so that it is controllable by the immigration authorities. That way there will; be no growth in the illegal population.
If you legalize them then they move up the social ladder and more illegals come in to fill their former space. Plus democrats get their super majority which is what a lot of this is about. I don't want them ever to be legalized nor their anchor babies. I want them squeezed so they'll self deport.

Old 08-25-2018, 06:07 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
If you legalize them then they move up the social ladder and more illegals come in to fill their former space. Plus democrats get their super majority which is what a lot of this is about. I don't want them ever to be legalized nor their anchor babies. I want them squeezed so they'll self deport.
but if Republicans offer reasonable access to legal status, there are good jobs why wouldn't these immigrants vote conservative?

Old 08-25-2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Not if we reduce the numbers far enough and staff the immigration system appropriately. If we are tracking down a half a million illegal aliens we should be able to contain it.

And we have one important change in the demographics. The Mexicans are no longer creating pressure to come to the states. The last decade the flow has been out of the US not in.

In fact we should be more worried about over stayers than border crossers. The present administration continues to ignore them but they may well prove a very difficult problem.

Old 08-25-2018, 07:29 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
but if Republicans offer reasonable access to legal status, there are good jobs why wouldn't these immigrants vote conservative?
Reagan gave illegals amnesty. And they still vote overwhelmingly democrat. W Bush was a big immigration advocate and still they vote majority democrat. Republicans can pick up a few more percentage of Hispanic identity group's vote by pandering and catering to them at the expense of others, but they never get a majority in all the decades tracking has been done.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:32 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,139,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Because even the illegals can see through how phony the conservatives are.

Speaking of illegals, wheres the 100 page thread coming up with ideas on how to penalize employers that hire illegals? Should I not hold my breath?

All ive learned here is that you only cant fix murder if the murderer is white. No concern for fixing crazy, let the crazies kill all they want, cant do nuthin about that.
Apparently murder and crime will go away when all the illegals are deported.

Last edited by Harry Hemi; 08-25-2018 at 09:49 PM..

Old 08-26-2018, 03:32 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,125,281 times
Quote:
No point in arguing with this person

Illegal immigrant sympathizer

Old 08-26-2018, 03:52 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,125,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Because even the illegals can see through how phony the conservatives are.

Speaking of illegals, wheres the 100 page thread coming up with ideas on how to penalize employers that hire illegals? Should I not hold my breath?

All ive learned here is that you only cant fix murder if the murderer is white. No concern for fixing crazy, let the crazies kill all they want, cant do nuthin about that.
Apparently murder and crime will go away when all the illegals are deported.
$25,000 dollar per illegal employed

Prison for direct supervisor/company owner

Assets seized

ICE raids with 50 man teams on multiple businesses in large cities

Illegal employment would end yesterday

Old 08-26-2018, 04:03 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
What's amazing (but not surprising) is that the Leftist media is totally ignoring this story, probably because it supports President Trump's contention that many of these "DREAMers" are "rapists and murderers." In their country, this is standard behavior for young "macho men."

Elizabeth Warren said, "we must focus on 'real' problems." This isn't a "real problem," I guess. But she's not alone. Many other Democrats have expressed a similar view of this crime. One liberal pundit on MSNBC said Mollie was just "some girl in Iowa."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies