Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2018, 08:44 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,996,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
After all he has done, my question is does he. Obviously I will never celebrate a man’s death, but mourning is another question.

I have my own thoughts about him, what about everyone else?

"Does Mccain deserve public mourning for his death "

The whole premise of this posting is absurd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 08:48 AM

22,191 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Rip.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:49 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,436,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
"Does Mccain deserve public mourning for his death "

The whole premise of this posting is absurd.
No it’s not he killed and targeted civilians in Vietnam, then came back from the war to support the same illegal slaughter in Central America and elsewhere. He was also corrupt participating in the Keating Five scandal.

Why, tell me, is Mccain a hero? He is a thief and a murderer.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:49 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
Bush and Obama will be speaking at John’s funeral.

Maximum trolling.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:52 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

I've stated very early in this thread, he deserves respect as a military person.....but not a congressional person.....can you see the difference?

Yes, the hypocrisy is very disgusting of the left....
I have seen many prefacing their condolences with the fact that they disagreed with his political views but respected his military service and devotion to the country. But as usual you have these sweeping generalizations of "the left", you hear what you want to hear.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:54 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
I've stated very early in this thread, he deserves respect as a military person.....but not a congressional person.....can you see the difference?
Thanks for sharing your opinion. No need to repeat it every two minutes.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:55 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
Remember when McCain stood up to a voter who claimed Obama was Arab and not American?

Remember when Trump was a birther?

Old 08-26-2018, 08:56 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
So?
No upside to disparage a POW for being a POW.

No rational reason to go there.

It’s especially bad form from someone who received a deferment for a bone spur and can’t remember which foot.

Says more about Trump than the target.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:56 AM

46,310 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I have seen many prefacing their condolences with the fact that they disagreed with his political views but respected his military service and devotion to the country. But as usual you have these sweeping generalizations of "the left", you hear what you want to hear.

No, not really....shall we go dig up the randa jarrar thread and just find all the hypocrisy form the left?

Quote:
All you idiots on the left were cheering Randa Jarrar when barbra bush died and her freedom of speech.....and it's all good, she can speak her mind.....now when people speak their mind about....well, the lefty posts on here speak for themselves....congrats lefties....you should feel proud in your hypocrisy.....

Outrage as California prof calls Barbara Bush 'amazing racist' and says she's happy 'witch is dead' | Fox News

Old 08-26-2018, 08:58 AM

10,535 posts, read 6,169,672 times
In response to above posters.

NO words, NO link, NO past stories, NO amount of spin, NO amount of deflection will take away the memory of disgusting words I have read on here and on other sites from 'Trump supporters' about John McCain.
You can post any response you like to me. I sit here in disgust at the negative things I have read today from the right about a man who loved and served his country.

For once in your lives, stop making everything about politics. A great man has died today. Let him rest in peace. If people want to honor him, let them, whatever side of the aisle they are on. Find some humanity in your hearts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies