Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2018, 11:58 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yes and yes. I call them people from Kansas.

Breadbasket People sounds like a band.
Thanks for the biscuit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 12:02 PM

22,191 posts, read 19,473,387 times
This is the same person that suggested McCain should step down and she should be appointed to his seat when he announced he had cancer last year. Sad, but not exactly surprising. If Arpaio wasn't running as well splitting the crazy vote she actually might have had a decent chance of winning the Primary on Tuesday.

Old 08-26-2018, 12:08 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,591,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...mpression=true

Self-absorbed much? I hope this idiot doesn't get a single vote.

And there's classy Tomi Lahren campaigning for Ward, calling McCain a RINO in his final hours.

https://www.newsweek.com/tomi-lahren...atment-1090659
Is this that silly chemtrail twit?

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Seems that you fell for your own words.

If McCain hadn't used his father's rank in the military to score a fighter jet position which he didn't deserve, he'd never been shot down in the first place.
That's a horrible mean spirited thing to say, about the man who at least served his country. That was really bad, and it says so much about the type of person you are. But, I shouldn't be surprised I guess, look who you support. Trump don't hold a candle to the class and dignity, and honor this man had.

9,913 posts, read 9,598,551 times
Can someone help me figure this out? I read reports that McCain was a hero, then others where he is not. I cannot tell who is right.

Can you tell me if he was a hero or not? How do i know which reports to believe?

Old 08-26-2018, 12:12 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Can someone help me figure this out? I read reports that McCain was a hero, then others where he is not. I cannot tell who is right.

Can you tell me if he was a hero or not? How do i know which reports to believe?
Don't force me to use the L-word.

Old 08-26-2018, 12:12 PM

8,564 posts, read 10,987,037 times
On a side note concerning McCain;
I stated in a post earlier that his spirit would be judged, and indeed it will be, as to how he conducted his life as John McCain.

I already see one mark against his soul, when judged by elder spirits.
He left this world with hate in his heart, and that is a huge obstacle in the spirit world.
He stated publicly he did not want President Trump at his funeral, and that statement was full of hate.
That one statement is an indelible mark on his soul, because the elder spirits were aware of it, as he spoke it.

In the spirit world, love is the key to everything, and there is no room for hate of any kind.
His spirit will be reprimanded for it's inequity and it will be further judged.
Every facet of the life just ended, will be examined, and judged on it's merits, or lack there of, and that alone will decide where the spirit of John will ascend to.

What I have learned about ascending, and descending is, spirits do not descend to a lower level than what they currently are, however they do ascend, depending on factors being judged.
More often than not, a spirit remains at the same level, never changing.
This hateful remark from McCain concerning the President will most assuredly keep him at his present spiritual level, and only through many lifetimes can it change.

There are those here that will argue, the President should not have been so condescending when it came to speaking about McCain, and this is true.
Like McCain, one day Mr Trump will have to answer for that indiscretion as well.

John McCain left a legacy, be it good or bad, and that is not up to we people to decide.
That decision will be made in time by those more qualified than the human race.

John has left this place, and many will mourn his passing.
I will not be one of them.
This is not out of hate, or disrespect for the man, but I look on it as a celebration of his death, and what lies ahead for him.
He no longer has the pain associated with human fragility.
He is at peace.
Presently he has vivid memories of the life he just quit, and fragmented memories of that life will stay with him through eternity, just as the memories of his other past lives.

I wonder how spirits, especially those who, when on earth, were in the public eye, view what has become of this earth, and it's inhabitants.
I sometimes feel they are looking at us, and these words are prevalent in their thoughts, "What fools these mortals be".

Bob.

Old 08-26-2018, 12:14 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Just one more week or so and I finally won't have to hear about this guy anymore!

(Leftists and the media thought he was pure scum in 2008, but they sure adore him now! That's because he lost that election, of course. He became their little darling pet after that. And they howled with glee and praised their pet every time he attacked his own party and voters...)
Reminds me of Conservatives who were willing to put him in the WH back in 2008 but now because he didn't bow down to Trump despise him. And by the way, I never thought he was "scum" back in 2008. I didn't vote for him due to his pandering to the religious right and Palin but I never thought of him as "scum".

Old 08-26-2018, 12:14 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,436,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post

He killed civilians in Vietnam (he was shot down bombing a light bulb factory) and then came back and supported the same genocidal illegal policies in Central America.

Oh yeah, and he also stole tax payer money.

Old 08-26-2018, 12:17 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Remember when McCain stood up to a voter who claimed Obama was Arab and not American?

Remember when Trump was a birther?
Trump would have never in a million years do anything like that. He would have agreed with that woman, and added more. Probably telling her that's why you should vote for me. Trump don't have the class and dignity and honor of McCain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies