Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 06:06 PM

10,483 posts, read 4,046,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I would not skin a cow alive. However, I am far more likely to be up in arms if this was done to a human being. I am far more likely to be up in arms about what people do to other people.
Are you up in arms when the Jewish, Christian and Muslim fanatics practice circumcision, either be it male or female?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 06:07 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
And I think this is not true.

I think that many conservatives try to attack liberals for breathing.
I think that many conservatives hurl insults at liberals when they don't have anything substantive to add to an argument.

(Yes I believe it goes both way and that many liberals do the same to conservatives).
Whatever, democrats whole platform and philosophy is blame Americans and whites and making excuses and defending or at the very least staying silent about everyone else.

Old 09-01-2018, 06:15 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,384,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Whatever, democrats whole platform and philosophy is blame Americans and whites and making excuses and defending or at the very least staying silent about everyone else.
"Illegals are dreamers and Americans are deplorables." Chuck and Nancy

Old 09-01-2018, 06:23 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
"Illegals are dreamers and Americans are deplorables." Chuck and Nancy

No one said "Americans are deplorables", just some Trump supporters and yes many of them are.

Old 09-01-2018, 06:40 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
It's not unsupported by facts. We have plenty of stories and examples of the double standard. Clearly you would just deny them.
No you don't. What you have is only those stories that you "choose" to serve your specific agenda.

I posted just two of many youtubes available of animals being tortured, mistreated by other than Muslims that happens daily across this continent, but you CHOOSE to focus upon what suits your agenda only.

You don't really give a rat's patoot about this animal as proven by the fact you could care less about those other animals being mistreated or tortured on a daily basis by anyone else.

I've very clearly stated I'm against all animal cruelty being committed by whomever and shown you examples of it being committed by other than Muslims, to which you've yet to admit happens and shown any degree of repugnance for.

It isn't me displaying the double standard bunky.

Old 09-01-2018, 06:53 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
You can't reason with these people. They will for whatever reason, defend extreme Islam and Muslims, and condemn Bush when he uses the United States military to destroy and kill Muslims and their countries, but they will be perfectly fine when their wonder boy, Obama was out there issuing bombings in Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia and Libya.
Bush did nothing but make Iraq worse and that is what Obama would have done to Syria if Russia didn't save them. The President of Syria is not an extremist, extremists are who he is fighting, and Obama wanted to help THEM. It's a proxy war. It has nothing to do with any ideals. It's geopolitical games.

Old 09-01-2018, 06:58 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
It is disgusting, but I’m assuming if they weren’t Muslim, you wouldn’t have made this thread.
Something tells me you'd be wrong there Nat. I'm pretty sure that regardless of the religious background of the insane individuals involved in this event, this would have been a story. Perhaps not in P&OC, but it would have been posted elsewhere on the forum.

Old 09-01-2018, 07:10 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Skinning a live animal is NOT Islamic. It is harram, forbidden. There are many instructions in the Qu'ran about all animals, both livestock and pets. They all mandate good treatment.

Quote:
Islam laid down humane slaughtering regulations. Islam insists that the manner of slaughter should be that which is least painful to the animal. Islam requires that the slaughtering instrument not be sharpened in front of the animal. Islam also prohibits the slaughtering of one animal in front of another. Never, prior to Islam, had the world witnessed such concern for animals.

Humane Islamic treatment of animals can be summarized by the following points:

First, Islam requires that pets or farm animals be provided with proper food, water, and a place to live. Once the Prophet passed by an emaciated camel due to hunger, he said:

"Fear God in regards to these animals who can not speak their will. If you ride them, treat them accordingly (by making them strong and fit for that), and if you [plan to] eat them, treat them accordingly (by making them fat and healthy)." (Abu Dawud)
Kosher is worse than Halal because as I mentioned about, Jews care more about the letter of the law than the intent. The intent is the most humane for the animal, which in modern times most believes involves stunning.

Old 09-01-2018, 07:12 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
There are some things in life I could do without knowing. This is one of them.

Old 09-01-2018, 07:47 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,901,614 times
Quote:
If it weren't muslims doing it, PETA, local authorities and sundry other liberals would be up in arms.
If you had clicked on the link and actually read something, you would realize its under investigation. Thats what the whole article is about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies