Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 02:15 AM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
https://globalnews.ca/news/4416126/c...-milton-video/

Where’s PETA?

I didn’t post the video. I’ve seen it. Cows head is moving and he is blinking.

Disgusting.
Hell with PETA, they don't do anything positive for animals.

How the hell can anyone say that was not "animal cruelty"? I'll bet if they were being skinned alive they would think differently.

Trash like this is why I dislike so many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I find it strange that the same people who are outraged at this have no issue with boiling crabs or Lobster alive or catching fish and gutting them while alive. And are you outraged at the slaughter of the millions of cattle and chickens every day. There have been numerous secret videos of cows and chickens butchered alive and mistreated beyond words but not a word about that from these outraged people. I guess because it was by an evil Muslim, that make sit much worse so save your hypocrisy.
I accidentally repped you when getting to your post to quote it, so enjoy the free rep that I absolutely did not intend to hand out.

I do not eat fish or lobster. I do not condone slaughter houses that mistreat the animals. Most of them have quick and efficient ways to kill the animal without mistreating them. Some houses do, and when they get caught, I'm glad - and want them out of business, but stop acting like it's all of them, because it's not.

So, now that's said, let's get back to the topic: Since you are so upset about the treatment of these animals, I would like to hear your thoughts on the fact that these people skinned this cow alive. You have a lot to say about the subject, let's hear it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 02:29 AM

435 posts, read 176,265 times
Remember when evangelical Christian David Huckabee tortured animals and his father evangelical Christian Mike Huckabee abused his authority as Gov of Arkansas to get the charges dropped?

Not sure why it mattered that they were Muslim, scum is scum

Old 09-02-2018, 02:31 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Hell with PETA, they don't do anything positive for animals.

How the hell can anyone say that was not "animal cruelty"? I'll bet if they were being skinned alive they would think differently.

Trash like this is why I dislike so many people.

I accidentally repped you when getting to your post to quote it, so enjoy the free rep that I absolutely did not intend to hand out.

I do not eat fish or lobster. I do not condone slaughter houses that mistreat the animals. Most of them have quick and efficient ways to kill the animal without mistreating them. Some houses do, and when they get caught, I'm glad - and want them out of business, but stop acting like it's all of them, because it's not.

So, now that's said, let's get back to the topic: Since you are so upset about the treatment of these animals, I would like to hear your thoughts on the fact that these people skinned this cow alive. You have a lot to say about the subject, let's hear it.
They are mistreated all of their lives. Because greed. It's too expensive to let them live a humane life.

Old 09-02-2018, 02:40 AM

435 posts, read 176,265 times
lol @ all of the people that think that their meat comes from a humane source. If you aren't hunting it yourself, it probably isn't that humane.

There is a reason why ag gag laws were pushed in many states, and it wasn't because humane treatment was a priority or protocols were being followed.

For anyone that doesn't know what an ag gag law is. It criminalizes videotaping and exposing abuse on farms.

Old 09-02-2018, 03:00 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,872,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
What's the benefit of torturing then killing an animal in this way?
To 3rd world idiots, allah/moehammad is pleased with animal torture, rape,pedophilia,slavery,homophobia,murder and incest that's why!!!

Old 09-02-2018, 03:17 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
To 3rd world idiots, allah/moehammad is pleased with animal torture, rape,pedophilia,slavery,homophobia,murder and incest that's why!!!
That is a lie.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:55 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 5 days ago)

27,189 posts, read 13,477,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
https://globalnews.ca/news/4416126/c...-milton-video/

Where’s PETA?

I didn’t post the video. I’ve seen it. Cows head is moving and he is blinking.

Disgusting.
I am all for stopping inhumane practices done in the name of religion.

In terms of ritial slaughter and halal meat.

Most halal meat does involve stunning the animal first, and at the very least this shuld be made mandatory, and this is supported by most animal welfare groups.

In terms of ritual sacrifice and religious ceremonies, it's time to ban them on animal cruelty grounds.

Old 09-02-2018, 06:48 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
PETA is still MIA!

Must be a political reason for that. Maybe the sheep and cows are not good enough for PETA.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:07 AM

25,768 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I find it strange that the same people who are outraged at this have no issue with boiling crabs or Lobster alive or catching fish and gutting them while alive. And are you outraged at the slaughter of the millions of cattle and chickens every day. There have been numerous secret videos of cows and chickens butchered alive and mistreated beyond words but not a word about that from these outraged people. I guess because it was by an evil Muslim, that make sit much worse so save your hypocrisy.
I've yet to see a farmer John or even a corporate slaughterhouse that skins a cow alive. Farmer John puts a bullet through the cows head. The slaughterhouse typically uses a sort of electrocution device. If you can show me one video of your everyday farmer John or a commercial slaughterhouse skinning cattle alive to kill them, maybe we can have a discussion on your terms. But as it is, we both know what you are trying to do. You are an Islamophile who is trying to defend Islamic practices, no matter what they are. Why you or any sane person would do that, especially knowing that you are in the crosshairs for a future date, defies all reason and logic.

Face it, radical Islam hates you (and radical Islam is the true manifestation of the faith). They have hated you for thousands of years. Trying to be their buddy is not going to change that. And it's not going to make you any less the infidel. It's not going to make them any less apt to either forcefully convert you, enslave you, or kill you when they've gained sufficient power to do so. Thanks, in part, to you.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:56 AM

2,448 posts, read 894,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
That's unadulterated horsechit and my previous post with video links proves it.
Not at all. You should spend some time on a college campus. The Left bends over backwards to apologize for Islam yet wastes nary a second ripping Christianity. This is ultimately because they identify Islam with black/brownness and Christianity with whiteness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies