Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2018, 12:39 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,069,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
1. my military service was voluntary...27 years of it...and I continue to serve my country as a DOD civilian

2 I would not call an individual killing a terrorist act..(our own government has done plenty of assignations )
Wonderful! Congratulations, I thank you for your more than score-long voluntary and unpaid service in Afghanistan. We can only hope to have more people like that in our armed services and elsewhere in our Nation. I hope that nobody took over-advantage of your happily slaving away for our country's leader's foreign infiltrations of many empty Russian bases. 27 years in Afghanistan and they aren't even American residents! Would you look at that, sometimes foreigners do matter somewhat, for some reasons.

I wonder if our rich would ever grow the backbone to have the military invade Saudi Arabia if they didn't send their finest... oh wait, what were the Nationalities of the 9/11 attackers? I heard most were Saudi.

Now, about those other points, I made... Will they be addressed?

A terrorist act is not confined to mass-murders nor to politics. A terrorist act can be about terrorizing racial groups with one single murder or just terrorizing career fields (journalism) with one single murder of Satanic Verses proportions.

Most certainly, giving this sort of thing a free or cheap pass means giving this sort of thing a free or cheap pass.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 11-20-2018 at 12:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2018, 12:47 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Saudi crown prince ordered operation to lure and detain journalist Jamal Khashoggi, U.S. intercepts show

The Saudis have Trump in the bag. They bailed Trump out financially, and he feels he owes them (which is what they intended).

Trump runs interference for the Saudis, and the Republicans in congress run interference for Trump and that whole gang of criminals run roughshod over the common people the world over.

Old 11-20-2018, 12:49 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Wonderful! Congratulations, I thank you for your more than score-long voluntary and unpaid service in Afghanistan. We can only hope to have more people like that in our armed services and elsewhere in our Nation. I hope that nobody took over-advantage of your happily slaving away for our country's leader's foreign infiltrations of many empty Russian bases. 27 years in Afghanistan and they aren't even American residents! Would you look at that, sometimes foreigners do matter somewhat, for some reasons.

I wonder if our rich would ever grow the backbone to have the military invade Saudi Arabia if they didn't send their finest... oh wait, what were the Nationalities of the 9/11 attackers? I heard most were Saudi.

Now, about those other points, I made... Will they be addressed?

A terrorist act is not confined to mass-murders nor to politics. A terrorist act can be about terrorizing racial groups with one single murder or just terrorizing career fields (journalism) with one single murder of Satanic Verses proportions.
1. huh...???

2. what does the nationalities (where they are born) of the 9/11 attackers have to do with their theological stance ??
? so what does 15 of the attacker being BORN in SA have to do with their GROUP AFFILIATION???

try this scenario...and actual answer it..honestly...

a bunch of former New Yorkers, who still have family in NY and even get money for those families in NY, are now members of a fanatical church in New Jersey, and are living in NJ, they travel all over the USA getting supplies/training/etc....then they bomb an abortion clinic in Pennsylvania ...are you going to blame the government of New York State...or would you blame the fanatical church in New Jersey??????

answer honestly.......

Old 11-20-2018, 01:30 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
This is absolute madness.

What is happening?!

https://twitter.com/nedprice/status/1064944784161349632

Old 11-20-2018, 01:36 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
This is absolute madness.

What is happening?!

https://twitter.com/nedprice/status/1064944784161349632
Madness indeed, happening right before our eyes and with our acquiescence.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:39 PM

505 posts, read 369,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Who cares
Apparently you do, since you bothered to post in here.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Nope, not a single F is given.
Don't go blaming neo-Fidels when they come for your "sides" ones' lives. Two-faced unfaithful hypocrites, some on both sides (although obviously mostly on one side by numbers and by reason of Trump).

Old 11-20-2018, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
The US has supported the Saudis forever, has nothing to do with Trump, he just extends the same policy. Saudis can do no wrong, ever.
"Has nothing to do with Trump."

It has EVERYTHING to do with Bush, Obama, and Trump. This particularly ghastly murder of a journalist has specifically something to do with Trump, the Saudis Royal Family knew they could get away with killing an American resident journalist during their pocketed-one's term.

Koshogi was alive and kicking all 8 years of Obama's terms and all 8 years of Bush's terms.

But it's just "a coincidence" when it comes to the Ultimate Responsibilities of a True President for Agent Orange. Sad.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:51 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
At first he said the Saudis would face "severe punishment" over Khashoggi murder.

https://www.reuters.com/article/saud...-idUSL2N1WT06B

Now it's basically 'Who cares?'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/2065589002/

The Moral?

Spend lots of $$$ with the US and/or the POTUS and do whatever the hell you want.
This issue here is, as it usually is with Trump, he speaks and tweets factless information. He could have made clear it was too premature to talk about until more information is known. Instead, he chose to play tough guy.

Now more this known, Trump has doubled down on business as usual with SA because “they buy $ hundreds of billions of things from the US. If we don’t sell to them, Russia and China will”.

Nothing more than the historical continuance of US siding with tyrants, when it is in the best financial interests of the US to do so.

What remains to be seen is the global and Saudi reaction to Saudi’s MBS ( Mr Bone Saw) .

Old 11-20-2018, 01:51 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Quote:
Who cares
Saudi Citizen killed by Saudis in another country.

Are we going to punish all crappy regimes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies