Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 05:54 PM

5,989 posts, read 2,923,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcot View Post
I find it very strange that Fox News freaked out and had a meltdown when Obama put his shoes up on the desk or wore a brown suit. Nary a peep when Trump's invited guest goes off on a rant and starts spitting out mutha ****a during a meeting in the Oval Office.
Hey up until he put on a MAGA hat he was your man ,now he is referred too in a negative way as a" negro " not a black man.. you Progressives make me want to vomit.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:59 PM

29,945 posts, read 25,072,371 times
Liberals/democrats always turn on someone who goes against "the plan". Of course, it's stupid to follow one set plan, because things never go as planned. Had democrats come up with a "plan b", they would be in a much better place right now.

But democrats don't plan, they don't think, they only emote. So they will be irrelevant for the next decade or two. Just enough time for normalcy to return in America, and Americans can go back to living the American standard. American's are going to fall in love with their country all over again, and really come to hate the damage that democrats have done. They will also relearn why our founding fathers made damn sure our government stay small and limited for as long as possible. We sure have gone astray in that regard, but it's not too late to turn things around.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:05 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,747,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I've never spent much time thinking about Kanye .

I neither love nor hate him.

I think our president has access to the finest minds in the world. And he chooses Kanye. I don't find that necessarily smart.

BUT - there was a good photo op and Trump can pretend he likes black people.
It's very smart. Kayne speaks for millions of black Americans of all ages. He is married to one of the hottest pieces of ass in the country. Trump has continued to surround himself and take advise from people who have their finger on the pulse of the Black community. Kayne, Jim Brown and others. Trump let Kayne have his say he then praised him for his powerful remarks and together they will adopt a policy that will build on the Trump administrations successes. Like Trump said on the trail, what do you have to lose? So far it's working.

Black America loved Obama, but what did he really do for them. We saw him take up on stage with Jay-Z and Bey. But what did Obama really do for the black community? Besides stoke racial divide.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:06 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,863,089 times
Whether or not I agree with some of what he says, his opinion is no more important than anyone else's.

The only reason I care if he is heard or not is if he , by being a black man, can bring understanding about how to go about helping to improve the ability/support of black people who are struggling to be able to become self sufficient and prosperous.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:07 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,513,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
More insidious is major media presenting his remarks as "bizarre", taking them out of context .....

i've watched the entire video and read the transcript. it's complete incoherent babble.

"There’s a lot of things affecting our mental health that makes us do crazy things that puts us back into that trap door called the 13th Amendment. I did say abolish, with the [ MAGA ] hat on, because why would you keep something around that’s a trap door? If you’re building a floor, the Constitution is the base of our industry, of our country, of our company. Would you build a trap door that if you mess up, that if accidentally something happens, then you fall and you end up next to the Unabomber?"

http://time.com/5422270/kanye-west-trump-speech/

Old 10-11-2018, 06:07 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,173,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
It's very smart. Kayne speaks for millions of black Americans of all ages. He is married to one of the hottest pieces of ass in the country. Trump has continued to surround himself and take advise from people who have their finger on the pulse of the Black community. Kayne, Jim Brown and others. Trump let Kayne have his say he then praised him for his powerful remarks and together they will adopt a policy that will build on the Trump administrations successes. Like Trump said on the trail, what do you have to lose? So far it's working.

Black America loved Obama, but what did he really do for them. We saw him take up on stage with Jay-Z and Bey. But what did Obama really do for the black community? Besides stoke racial divide.
Most nonsensical post of the day. Damn you can’t even spell Kanye correctly.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:09 PM

19,913 posts, read 12,203,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I've never spent much time thinking about Kanye .

I neither love nor hate him.

I think our president has access to the finest minds in the world. And he chooses Kanye. I don't find that necessarily smart.

BUT - there was a good photo op and Trump can pretend he likes black people.

Good grief! Did you find it smart when Obama brought in a bunch of rappers for essentially the same thing and Rick Ross’s ankle monitor went off in the meeting?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2607186

Old 10-11-2018, 06:10 PM

16,040 posts, read 6,412,865 times
So some guy goes on a mentally ill rant complete with alluding to woowoo (there is no 13th floor) and it makes sense to you?

Old 10-11-2018, 06:14 PM

29,945 posts, read 25,072,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
So some guy goes on a mentally ill rant complete with alluding to woowoo (there is no 13th floor) and it makes sense to you?

Had Obama's teleprompter had a hiccup, he would have had the same problem. There's a big difference between someone speaking their mind unfiltered (like Trump always does) and someone who is painstakingly polished, groomed and presented on a pedestal.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:14 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,411,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
So you're a mental health expert? Psychiatrist? Psychologist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtQir5FmGlY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.