Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2018, 07:59 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
howling laughing....it's Trump's fault!
C’mon. Aren’t you starting to feel sorry for them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2018, 07:59 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Bill Clinton was the king of lies, including about his relationship with Monica, his draft dodging cowardice during the Vietnam War, the multiple women he sexually assaulted throughout his life and many other things.
Hillary is the queen of lies including about her emails, etc.
^ That is truly funny, but I would probably try to make stuff up too if I was trying to defend Trump, the biggest liar of all time who has toidl 4,229 lies since he was inaugurated

Old 10-17-2018, 08:00 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
She is whiter than white with a drip of Mexican, Peruvian and Colombian.
99.97656% White.
All she needs now is 7 dwarfs.
Yep. Ivory soap is only 99.44%. Elizabeth Warren is whiter than that.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:02 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Are you trying to tell us that Cher is not of Cherokee ancestry? No way!
Neither Cherokee nor Roma. Just a truck driver’s daughter from El Centro.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:04 AM

10,235 posts, read 6,324,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I was trying to trace my family tree as far back as I could. On my dad's side, he and his father were born here in the USA. His grandfather was born in Wales. His great grandfather was born in England. So that is 5 generations going back to the early 1800s including me.
On my mother's side, she, her mother, her grandfather and his father and his father were born in the USA. I believe my great great great great grandfather was born in Germany. In the early to mid 1700s. That's seven generations.
I did work with a kid who I found out was a relative although we were pretty much strangers. My grandmother and his great grandmother or great grandfather were cousins. I did call him "cousin" once in a while as a joke.
The pint of all this is that going back six or seven or, yikes, 10 generations is getting into ancient history. Wasn't Obama that much or even more white on his dad's side?
You can say you're part this or that which is fine but you shouldn't seek to exaggerate and exploit it and trick others for personal gain.
Obama? This is easy. His mother was white and his father black. He can certainly claim to be part white. Not ancient times.

Certain ethnic groups keep their culture and language longer than others. My maternal great-grandparents were born in Italy in mid-1800's. She lived with us when I was a child and only spoke Italian. Both Grandma and Mom were Bi-lingual, but I only know some today, as do my daughters because I passed on to them what I know. Mom was the first in her family to marry a Non-Italian heritage person.

I got 40% Italian DNA. Highest percentage of everything. My daughter got 30% Italian. Her highest percentage of all. With my daughter this is going back to her great-great-grandparents. Can she still claim to be part Italian back to mid 1800's? Besides that DNA, I can say I am honored to have known her immigrant great-great-grandma. Need more than that?

Old 10-17-2018, 08:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
howling laughing....it's Trump's fault!
It is actually Shiva, who is 11+ up on her in the polls for Senate, that has been calling her out for a year. Even sending her DNA test kits.
These are up everywhere all over Massachusetts. Warren sued to have them removed and lost.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:06 AM

4,909 posts, read 2,059,477 times
If E. Warren came back with a true fact that she WAS 20% - 25% or something very close to that percentage of being a Native American, I would say Trump needs to put up the money, but the plain truth is that she's less than 1% Native American... She's basically 99.9% White.... I don't think you can be Whiter than that, being of European-American descent.

My father is African-American with deep Southern roots and from my DNA from him, he was around 20% White. As somebody already stated in this thread, could my father claim he was White? If we're now using the "New Elizabeth Warren Rule," he could, which honestly is beyond stupid because he's not White... He was born in late 1920s and I'm pretty sure if he claimed to be White, they would have either killed him or locked him up for being crazy.

I'm pretty sure E. Warren next move is to go back and try to use the old Southern Democrat slavery rule of "one drop" of colored blood... Please correct me, but wasn't that rule only used against African Americans only??

Old 10-17-2018, 08:09 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It won't stop Trump from insulting her. Its in his DNA.
And it wont stop millions of us from laughing at her.....what an idiot.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:11 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
If E. Warren came back with a true fact that she WAS 20% - 25% or something very close to that percentage of being a Native American, I would say Trump needs to put up the money, but the plain truth is that she's less than 1% Native American... She's basically 99.9% White.... I don't think you can be Whiter than that, being of European-American descent.

My father is African-American with deep Southern roots and from my DNA from him, he was around 20% White. As somebody already stated in this thread, could my father claim he was White? If we're now using the "New Elizabeth Warren Rule," he could, which honestly is beyond stupid because he's not White... He was born in late 1920s and I'm pretty sure if he claimed to be White, they would have either killed him or locked him up for being crazy.

I'm pretty sure E. Warren next move is to go back and try to use the old Southern Democrat slavery rule of "one drop" of colored blood... Please correct me, but wasn't that rule only used against African Americans only??
In the US, yes. But I think Hitler used that rule long ago.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:12 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 3 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,601,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
The test proved that she probably has a trace amount of native Mexican or Peruvian DNA so Trump should make a donation of a trace amount of 1 million Mexican or Peruvian pesos using a check that will probably not bounce.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/el...tive-american/ BTW, evidence about whether she was hired for her Native American ancestry is mixed.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt.

Are you really saying that Warren's fibbing about that kind of stuff REALLY is a worse character flaw than than demonizing, belittling, and bullying people due to their disability, their POW status, their weight, bragging about sexual harassment, calling certain countries (regardless of wealth level) "****holes", defrauding investors in his properties and his false university, and such? Do you really think Warren's acts are worse than Trump's? If so, congratulations!! You are to "obeying the law" what the Pharisees are to faith in God - a bunch of nitpicky legalists who make mountains out of molehills in regard to good citizenship and character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies