Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 07:19 AM

1,874 posts, read 819,757 times

Advertisements

good there are plenty of crazy women out there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 07:20 AM

21,163 posts, read 19,753,224 times
Only Mr. Joshua gets it. The rest of you obviously never lived or worked in a building that prohibits piggy-backing through a security entrance. She never made a racist comment, but she is assumed to be racist.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:20 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,093,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
If I were him, I'd be calling the police on her.
I would have as well. She's clearly deranged.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:22 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,125,377 times
Then she called the cops on him after he let himself into his apartment with his own key.

It's nobody's fault but hers.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:24 AM

2,092 posts, read 3,579,094 times
What reason could she have for calling the cops on someone who uses a key to get into his own apartment? On the off chance that the key was stolen? So anytime anyone sees someone use a key to get into an apartment, call the cops just in case the person stole the key and is pretending to live there? What a massive waste of time. You would have to have a whole new police unit that would do nothing but respond to those calls all day.
This woman is either racist, a drunk or just crazy.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:26 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,538,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Only Mr. Joshua gets it. The rest of you obviously never lived or worked in a building that prohibits piggy-backing through a security entrance. She never made a racist comment, but she is assumed to be racist.
I'm pretty sure nowhere in the lease agreement does it say you must block entry with your body to anyone you think doesn't belong in the building. And then that you must follow the person to his apartment if he gets past you and your guard dog.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:29 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,123,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post

This woman got fired for being white.
Are you serious? Poor, poor white woman....OMG, white people just have it so rough these days...matter of fact white history is just littered with oppression. She got fired for harassing an innocent young BLACK man trying to get to HIS apartment. She got what she justly deserved. This kind of despicable behavior has been going on for decades. The only thing that's changed is everyone now carries a pocket camera and has social media so the moment can be captured and then shared instantaneously.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:31 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,093,392 times
Unfortunately, this type of stuff probably happens all the time, every day in America. People of color being INSTANTLY judged by whites, solely based on the color of their skin. Due to technological advances, just about every adult in this country has a camera (cell phone) and these injustices and this racist and disgusting behavior can now be captured for the world to see.

I celebrate this woman being fired and I hope all her friends and family and high school classmates have since seen this video so she can be shamed.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:32 AM

21,163 posts, read 19,753,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I'm pretty sure nowhere in the lease agreement does it say you must block entry with your body to anyone you think doesn't belong in the building. And then that you must follow the person to his apartment if he gets past you and your guard dog.
It probably says that anyone that bypasses security or allows someone else to will be kicked out of the condo for violating the security policy. Cameras and FOB reading data would identify the breach. And they both would have been kicked out. So she was protecting herself, protecting him, and potentially protecting the residents from an unauthorized intruded.

She could have reported him to security to protect herself and only he would have been kicked out, But she was kind enough to let him enter properly, which he refused to do. If she hadn’t, and called security instead, she still would have been accused of racism.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:32 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,635,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesvitch View Post
To me this shows how stupid liberals are. So one entitled ***** is representative of us all. LOL But say a black thug criminal rapist is representative of all blacks and you are racist. So to me this shows the left is racist.
Who said she's representative of an entire group?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies