Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 07:37 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Is this the same guy who pretended to be a pimp?

This is the guy who doesn’t make things up?

Same guy who tried to set up an assault on a journalist?

Yeah, he’s got all kinds of credibility.
typical..attack the messenger, not the message. It means you have no counter argument to what was prevented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2018, 07:41 AM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Nonsense, no one wants to see them come in illegally but we don't need to call out the 82nd airborne a month in advance. If you're concerned about money then you should be critical of the cost to send 15,000 troops to the border for a few months when they don't have any authority. If it turns out only a few hundred make it to the border they are going to look awfully foolish.

Yeah, he should just wait till the last minute. Putting them down there now is meant to be a deterrant so that many of them will just decide to go back home instead of continuing on. Not only that but they could take buses, etc. to get here a lot faster than expected. Don't we pay our troops already so what difference does it make how they are used?

Old 11-02-2018, 07:41 AM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,784,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
if they rush the gates or start getting violent i have no problem with shooting them.

There will be no gate to rush. The military will put a structure that can't be taken down.

Old 11-02-2018, 07:45 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
typical..attack the messenger, not the message. It means you have no counter argument to what was prevented.
Are you denying he pretended to be a pimp?

Everyone knows he edits his videos to present his “cases.”

He has no credibility whatsoever.

Old 11-02-2018, 07:47 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,359,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
There will be no wall. If it makes you sleep better at night then continue waiting for it.
That was a direct response to someone who I considered was like talking to a wall. As far as Trump's wall goes that's an open question? That all depends on congress.

Quote:
I've explained my positions on the illegal invasion of this country. But with all of your superior intelligence you still can't comprehend any of it? Well so be it. I'm done, my wall is waiting, I'm better off arguing with it than with the likes of you.

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 11-02-2018 at 07:58 AM..

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I read the comments that's why I stated it should be avoided.

The whole world will be watching and shooting unarmed people at a border would be condemned the world over and would be forever an historical stain. on the US.

Just grab a shield, use tear gas, water cannon and rubber bullets and let them then throw rocks at armoured military vehicles.

They can throw rocks all day at armoured military vehicles, it's not going to do them any good, and they will soon row tired.

The US Military has dealt with far worse in Iraq and Afghnaistan and this Caravan should not present a masive problem.

How dishonest of you not the mention that our military will not use lethal force unless those in the caravan start it first. You act like they are just going to start firing at them the minute they see them and that's blatantly dishonest. Our military will engage them only within our laws that allows them to but leave it to you and yours to drum up hysterical scenarios to get YOUR base all worked up. Such hypocrites you all are!

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Default Leftist political stunt !!! Asylum seekers sue Trump, claim border stance violates their Constitutional rights. No stand

Leftist political stunt !!! Asylum seekers sue Trump, claim border stance violates their Constitutional rights. No standing !!!

Frivolous law suit with no standing.
Not even on American soil and they want to use the legal system to break our laws and obstruct like democrats.
Trump has yet to sign the EO to change anything on asylum.

The left gets more out of touch with what American citizens want everyday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mig...utional-rights

Old 11-02-2018, 07:48 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Democrats are pathetic

Old 11-02-2018, 07:51 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Are you denying he pretended to be a pimp?

Everyone knows he edits his videos to present his “cases.”

He has no credibility whatsoever.
lol you are the one with no credibility.

Old 11-02-2018, 07:52 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,173,562 times
They refused the asylum they were offered in Mexico. They clearly did not really want asylum. Not to mention they aren’t even here yet. If this is not immediately thrown out for lack of standing the judge/s not doing it need to be impeached.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies