Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2018, 04:17 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Not a "conspiracy," but rather what the left-media do openly and as a matter of course.
So you’re now blaming their actions on the media? Typical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2018, 04:34 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
So you’re now blaming their actions on the media? Typical.
*whoosh!

Old 11-14-2018, 05:07 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Ah yes, People don't wish ill onto other people, as ou defend naziism which had the stated goal of exterminating whole races and religions of people.
That might be your best statement yet.

Dude, who doesn't get joy in seeing nazis lose?
Why do you think it's so common in Movies, TV, and Videogames.
I think I'm about due for my yearly viewing of Inglorious Basterds, that's a great one for the holiday season.

nazis are the enemy of the people all around the world.
Look, it's honestly sad to see that some people are so stupid that they would associate themselves with such a known failure, but we all enjoy the occasional 'epic fail' video, and that just happens to be anything involving a nazi.

This ultimately will be good for the kids. If they were just being stupid kids, they'll learn from this, will realize how awful nazis are, and never make such a mistake in the future.

These kids aren't Nazis , and your taking joy in seeing them face repercussions or punishment is truly sick.

Old 11-14-2018, 05:12 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:

They should not be charged with anything.
What I'm saying is that they are of age where if they commited certain crimes, they would be charged as adults, as such, I don't buy into the claims that these are just dumb kids who should be immune from consequence.

Even so, any punishment at all over this is an overreaction at best.

Lighten the eff up for cripes sake.

Old 11-14-2018, 05:16 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Exactly.

You can literally be anything, and you will be looked at upon more fondly than if you were a nazi.

But hey, that's just society at large. What do we know?

Actually, even nazis seem to know this. That's why they come up with new names for themselves, and try to co-opt words, images, and gestures as a way of attempting to hide their disease.

Anyway, I've had my fill of this. Will come back to it if anything new breaks. Otherwise, it's been a pleasure.
Check out the deaths attributed to Stalin and Mao, then tell me those people wearing Mao shirts aren’t just as bad as what these kids did.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:02 PM

30,175 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
I'm not offended, somebody here actually said I was filled with glee over this, and they're partly correct.

These kids are going to have to decide between admitting they're idiots, or admitting they're nazis, and all of them are going to choose to be idiots.

Who are they admitting this to? I don't think "PC Principal" is in charge of their school. They are idiots or nazis they are kids. And this obviously offends you or you would have glee hoping they have to pay for doing this.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 11-14-2018 at 09:29 PM..

Old 11-14-2018, 09:08 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post

I think the left is more than willing to make an example out of anyone white, women and children even, to perpetuate their racist myth that all whites are innately "Nazis" and to assert their authority of deciding what whites can say or do and even think.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:11 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
High school students photographed doing Nazi-type salute at prom

How do they know they weren't mimicking Spanish fascists from the 20th century?

edit: I removed the pic lest some Gestapo wannabe here reports me to teacher.

...or Prince Harry?

Old 11-14-2018, 09:35 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,547,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post

This is more a freedom of expression... There is no laws to prevent being offended...

Tell the kids why people will treat them poorly if they do this,and they can decide if they want that consequence or not. But no crime was committed

Old 11-14-2018, 09:39 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,757,036 times
Maybe it was just a group wave....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies