Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2019, 06:11 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
lol so true. First crush was a black girl. I went out with a Filipina, then a blond Salvadoran chic, and a short black chic who was insanely fun and pretty( didn’t work ou in the end though;( ).

Met a Punk Rock type girl, she’s awesome.

I like variety.
Black guy here. My first crush was a White female, blonde hair, blue eyes. It never amounted to much because most females weren't into me (short, thin, bookish). In high school there were several White females, and a Mexican female that I wanted to date. Never worked out though. Said females weren't into me. One of them led me on to believe she was single. Anyway, I too like variety.

Old 03-12-2019, 06:13 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,899,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Dude, your like being controlled by the media and the Derp State! /s
Enlighten me oh wise one on this?

Old 03-12-2019, 06:16 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
It don’t matter to me a female - dated all but Asian - but just never met one in social circles -

Old 03-12-2019, 06:17 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,989,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa2323 View Post
There's a growing number of Americans who are mixed race and identify as such.

Do you believe that much will change -with respect to how Americans collectively view race, given the influx of people with multi-racial identities? I ask because much of the discussions are often focussed around white vs black in the U.S., but with the increase in multi-racial people and the dwindling of the black American and white American populations, I foresee America changing drastically.

What are your thoughts/views?
Not really, humans are inherently racists. We don't like what doesn't look like us, it's a primal thing. That's why deformed humans are outcasts. Same principal. So, if we were all mixed race (which we are already by the way) if 100% of the globe was some combination of black/brown/white and we all became, let's say, brown. There would still be racism against dark browns vs. light browns. Or eye color. Or hair type. Or speech...

Old 03-13-2019, 08:18 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
if we were all mixed race (which we are already by the way) ..

You people keep saying this flippantly as if it's some sort of true statement.

My father was 100% Northern European.

Unless you're saying all whites came from African (tens of thousands of years ago), your statement just isn't correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

And you still have not explained how "race mixing" and "the agenda" is a threat to me. You still haven't. You've only explained how it's a threat to you.
I'm not really talking about that.

What I'm talking about is society's (government's, elites) bring in a million people a year - most who are not European

I'm talking about the stance of the government and the elite's government-sanctioned discrimination of European-Americans

I'm talking about how today in America all that matters is "DIVERSITY" or multiculturalism - that all things European (that are the fact that America is even great to begin with) are now bad or need to be reversed or changed.

If "race-mixing" was an organic result of the population from 50 years ago, and not a matter of brining in as many non-Europeans as possible and leaving our borders open, who would really care?

The fact that all of it is clearly an elite/globalist effort to destroy European culture is beyond disturbing.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:40 AM

73,048 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post

What I'm talking about is society's (government's, elites) bring in a million people a year - most who are not European

I'm talking about the stance of the government and the elite's government-sanctioned discrimination of European-Americans

I'm talking about how today in America all that matters is "DIVERSITY" or multiculturalism - that all things European (that are the fact that America is even great to begin with) are now bad or need to be reversed or changed.

If "race-mixing" was an organic result of the population from 50 years ago, and not a matter of brining in as many non-Europeans as possible and leaving our borders open, who would really care?

The fact that all of it is clearly an elite/globalist effort to destroy European culture is beyond disturbing.
Well you rant about it as if society is in trouble. I'm part of society, so I'm trying to figure out how it will hurt me.

Here is the thing. Who can and can't come here is not based on ethnicity. If Europeans want to come here, they can. The thing is, many Europeans don't have a desire to come here. And many that come here are from the former Eastern Bloc nations, like Romania and Russia. No one is "bringing" non-White immigrants here. Ukrainian refugees are coming here in moderate numbers. Of course, that doesn't get much attention compared to refugees from Syria.

And about race mixing. If race mixing is so "inorganic", why were so many states making laws against interracial marriages? Why was segregation the law of the land in the South? Why was blockbusting, restrictive covenants, and other laws preventing non-White persons from living in certain areas implemented?

Effort to destroy European culture? More like people doing what they do because THEY CAN!! Race mixing is taking place now more than ever because it's allowed. Got a problem with that? Tough.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:47 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,119,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Enlighten me oh wise one on this?
Well, see, the agenda is to wipe out white people because the elite have nothing better to do.. totally logical/s

Old 03-13-2019, 10:56 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,363,103 times
Quote:
You people keep saying this flippantly as if it's some sort of true statement.

My father was 100% Northern European.

Unless you're saying all whites came from African (tens of thousands of years ago), your statement just isn't correct.

Oh puhleez. People can marry who they want to marry. These are individual decisions.

If you're so concerned about "ethnic purity" - go forbid your children or grandchildren to marry outside their race. Can't guarantee that's gonna go down well with all of your progeny.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:43 AM

2,594 posts, read 1,242,758 times
Quote:
You aren't European, you're American. I can say with upmost confidence that no REAL European would see you as one of their own. You may think you look like them but you know what, you aren't them. You aren't part of their culture or tradition. Your a "white" American to them and that's it.

You know what the Irish call "Irish-Americans"? Plastic Paddies. Fake Irish, they don't consider them to be real Irish. A Swede or a Dane would never consider you to be one of their own, so don't bother.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:45 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
You aren't European, you're American. I can say with upmost confidence that no REAL European would see you as one of their own. You may think you look like them but you know what, you aren't them. You aren't part of their culture or tradition. Your a "white" American to them and that's it.

You know what the Irish call "Irish-Americans"? Plastic Paddies. Fake Irish, they don't consider them to be real Irish. A Swede or a Dane would never consider you to be one of their own, so don't bother.
"American" isn't a race (or ethnic group).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies