Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2019, 03:26 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Mueller's done. He never talked before and certainly won't be talking now. He did say he wouldn't exonerate Trump on obstruction of justice. Wonder why Barr did?
Because Barr a year ago in a 19-page memo to Rosenstein said president has unlimited powers and could never be guilty of obstruction of justice.

Note the title of the memo is: Mueller's "Obstruction" Theory

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...mized/full.pdf

That memo is why Barr was appointed AG. News reports at the time of the appointment talked about this memo.

And, here we are.

Old 03-27-2019, 03:28 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
You would nt have enough proof to determine what the final result was of your dot to dot either if your mother slammed shut your workbook.

Barr is Trumps new fixer. And in a month he sure fixed that report to not say any more.

You know everything out of the mouths of this admin.. the reality is simply the opposite.

Trumps the anti....you fill in the blanks.

It isnt that hard .
There has been plenty of excellent investigating on Trump and his campaign, he doesn't want any of his misdeeds made public. Barr indicated he would make the report public in a few weeks, hopefully there is more than his summary.

Old 03-27-2019, 03:59 PM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Trump did fire two Attorney Generals, the prior record was one and firing an AG is a very big deal.

"firing an AG is a very big deal"

Firing EVERY ONE of trh 93 U.S. Attorney General is a BIG deal but, NOT according to dems.
"
CLINTON FIRED 93 US ATTORNEYS IN ONE DAY

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...-trump-only-46

So, you hire someone to do a job and you find out they are NOT doing the job you want them to, you should NOT fire them. Got it!

Old 03-27-2019, 04:50 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:

Barr is Trumps new fixer. And in a month he sure fixed that report to not say any more.
Evidence of this allegation? Perhaps its your blind hatred and intolerance?

Old 03-27-2019, 04:58 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Firing EVERY ONE of trh 93 U.S. Attorney General is a BIG deal but, NOT according to dems.
"

So, you hire someone to do a job and you find out they are NOT doing the job you want them to, you should NOT fire them. Got it!

No no no of course not.
It s when you get to the ...person fired for not participating in the crime and coverup that it get s a little dicey in the land of :Truth Justice and the American Way...

Or conversely the same.. the person gets hired based upon a job app that says crime and cover-up for presidental mis deeds, lies, and betrayals of the Office are our specialty...

Old 03-27-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

"

I noticed you didn’t address the point, how many FBI heads have been fired in our entire history and for what reasons. I’ll wait for your response.

Old 03-27-2019, 05:18 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I noticed you didn’t address the point, how many FBI heads have been fired in our entire history and for what reasons. I’ll wait for your response.

Trump has the right to fire his FBI Director for any reason he wants

Old 03-27-2019, 05:19 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Evidence of this allegation? Perhaps its your blind hatred and intolerance?
Yes. I am. Quite intolerant ;of high crimes and misdemeanors and those that conspire to Fix them, enable them, profit from them, and ignore them.

Old 03-27-2019, 05:22 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,647 times
Quote:
Yes. I am. Quite intolerant ;of high crimes and misdemeanors and those that conspire to Fix them, enable them, profit from them, and ignore them.
^^^^^^ This!!!

Old 03-27-2019, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Trump has the right to fire his FBI Director for any reason he wants
Every president has the right but that doesn’t mean it’s a good idea, particularly in the middle of an investigation that may lead back to his campaign and bragging to the Russian ambassador in the Oval Office. He was the second president in history to fire an FBI director, he bought himself a special prosecutor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies