Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2019, 12:52 PM

57,314 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
President Trump has been proven to obey the law. Let’s see Democrats undergo the same scrutiny as they inflicted on President Trump. It is Democrats who must be investigated and held to account and brought to justice.
Mueller didn't have enough proof to convict him of any criminal acts, that's not what you would call high praise for a president. I think you are ignoring all the other court cases that are stull in progress not to mention Trump University and the Trump Charity when you claim he obeys the law.

Old 03-27-2019, 01:01 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
President Trump has been proven to obey the law. Let’s see Democrats undergo the same scrutiny as they inflicted on President Trump. It is Democrats who must be investigated and held to account and brought to justice.

By that same measure, it's been proven Hillary obeyed the law.

Old 03-27-2019, 01:01 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,812,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
There was nothing wrong with that prediction, it gave Trump a 28.6% chance of winning. If you understood probability you would know how that works.
My point is regarding relying on polls in the age of Trump. It is probably not a great idea.

Old 03-27-2019, 01:03 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,905,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
"but. . .. .but. .. but. . but. . . but . . but but but but but but but but. . .. .but. .. but. . but. . . but . . but but but but but but but but. . .. .but. .. but. . but. . . but . . but but but but but but but but. . .. .but. .. but. . but. . . but . . but but but but but but but but. . .. .but. .. but. . but. . . but . . but but but but but but but but. . .. .but. .. but. . but. . . but . . but but but but but but but'

NPR far left host trying to interview an "expert"about the Mueller report and its (non) impact. She was literally hysterical and could not accept the liberal expert's opinion that nothing was going to come out of the report, the investigation was over and done with. Mueller had found nothing that could be used against Turmp - period.

I bet that expert is fired.

Tump may not be the best president ever, but he sure provides some amusing radio.
The grand jury affiliated with Mueller is still very much alive and kicking. Patience...hard, I know (very well!), but there is more to come in this saga.

Much more.

Old 03-27-2019, 01:04 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,812,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
By that same measure, it's been proven Hillary obeyed the law.
Well thanks to Comey we know it was a decision he made, which was outside his purview.

Old 03-27-2019, 01:12 PM

18,026 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Can't say until we see the Mueller report. If it clears him, I would think Trump would be the one screaming the loudest to have it released. Barr's synopsis in which he decides guilt and innocence is no bellwether of what it actually contains.

But then again, that's what we've said all along about the behavior of an innocent man versus a guilty one.
Fair enough.

Here's my understanding... Mueller said all he's gonna say. Barr and Rosenstein said the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
49%? Hardly, an average of polls has him at 41.9% https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo
Blahblahblah Hillary in a Landslide! Derkader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayekaye View Post
Well it looks like the left won’t believe the conclusion of Mueller. I doubt anything will ever satisfy the left. They have a preexisting conclusion that will stand no matter.
Wow.

I'm amazed at the level of tact in here.

I just call it stupidity and denial, but hey, color me blunt.

If you want a sugar coating, go find Willy Wanka I always say, ymmv.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-27-2019 at 01:52 PM..

Old 03-27-2019, 01:26 PM

4,096 posts, read 6,220,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Mueller has completed his investigation.

The report has been given to AG Barr.

Will you believe Mueller's conclusions if and when it it released to the public?

Source 1

Source 2
Well it looks like the left won’t believe the conclusion of Mueller. I doubt anything will ever satisfy the left. They have a preexisting conclusion that will stand no matter.

Old 03-27-2019, 01:28 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes not enough proof to claim collusion by the Trump campaign but you can bet there are many interesting details. We will see if executive privilege claimed by Trump to block parts of the report, that will be the next battle. Keeping in mind that Trump wanted full transparency.

not enough proof to claim collusion? LMAO!!!! nice way how you are spinning IT and still in denial. There was NO evidence of collusion, PERIOD! That's the reason not 1 person was charged with collusion, nevermind the top guy, the President. Nobody in the Trump camp was charged with collusion.

so the left argument now that Trump did the collusion with no help from anybody in his camp and Mueller didn't see it or is a Russian agent? LOL

Old 03-27-2019, 01:58 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes not enough proof to claim collusion by the Trump campaign but you can bet there are many interesting details. We will see if executive privilege claimed by Trump to block parts of the report, that will be the next battle. Keeping in mind that Trump wanted full transparency.
A prosecutor today commented that the Grand Jury was proceeding robustly. So prosecutions go on?

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourna...20190227155754

Old 03-27-2019, 02:01 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayekaye View Post
Do you honestly think that the republicans would have been fine with Janet Reno doing a 4-page letter regarding the Starr Report on Bill Clinton? Seriously? Gingrich and Graham? The Rabid Right they were called--in those days.

They would have been howling!

This is NOT the Mueller Report. This is the Barr Whitewash. McConnell would not even let them vote on releasing it. What are they hiding?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies