Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2019, 03:36 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Since you didn't get it, I began by saying he most likely has had a false IQ on record, since also having prevented his school records from being shown. Of course, you hadn't followed that having been revealed or read the article showing his having done so, being more of his usual deceitfulness.

What I added about his claiming to have a high IQ (with some buying that), is that it wouldn't matter to many if he actually had a brain under that phony wraparound hairdo, since he never exhibits any intelligence, anyway.

And for the "millionth time" , since you brought it up, the topic is regarding the Mueller report prompted by Donald's dishonest behavior, not about his predecessor's school records.

Just another poster fawning over his crooked Emperor, no matter what.
One point I'll make here..... you can be smart and not have good grades, if you didn't apply yourself and work hard. So if Trump's grades aren't the best, that is more an indication that he's lazy than it is that he's not smart.

Old 03-27-2019, 06:10 AM

37,223 posts, read 19,219,451 times
This thread reminds me of when Dewey was elected president.

Old 03-27-2019, 06:30 AM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Has Mueller ever stated that what barr provided was wrong?

Gotta love the left....

Mueller....he is the man...great person...., he runs a tight ship....great man that's why there have been no leaks....(prior to report)

After the report....DAMN mueller, what a POS....

Old 03-27-2019, 06:58 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times
Mueller Report still has not been seen.

If it exonerated Trump we would have seen it in 2 days. Just like all those Doc's. Nunes had exposed. They of course did not work.

Trump has done stuff, which if not for his office, he would be with his lawyer Cohen going to jail. Trump would go from unindicted to indicted co-conspirator.

Old 03-27-2019, 07:17 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Gotta love the left....

Mueller....he is the man...great person...., he runs a tight ship....great man that's why there have been no leaks....(prior to report)

You mean as opposed to: "Mueller is leading a witch hunt...Trump is being framed...The Mueller Report is total garbage" (prior to report).

TO

"Mueller is an honorable guy...The report exonerates Trump...The report is totally true" (after the report)?
Is THAT what you mean?
Pot, meet kettle.

Ken

Old 03-27-2019, 07:18 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
One point I'll make here..... you can be smart and not have good grades, if you didn't apply yourself and work hard. So if Trump's grades aren't the best, that is more an indication that he's lazy than it is that he's not smart.
One or the other - OR BOTH.

Ken

Old 03-27-2019, 07:21 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Gotta love the left....

It's not Mueller I have issues with. Also, Mueller does not speak to the press. Perhaps you may have noticed. I'm sure if he is asked to testify before Congress about the Report he will do so.

Old 03-27-2019, 07:22 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
That was actually a pile of regenerative dirt, lol...I agree with everything you said but you missed one thing... As much as you dislike Trump and it seems you can be honest about things... Trump did a lot of things that wasn't PC or would improve his re-election but he did it because he loves America and Americans and believe it would help all of us... Would you admit to that?
The only thing trump LOVES, is his big fat ego. If he truly loved America and certain Americans, he would do the honorable thing and resign, because he is in way over his head.

MAGA,trump resign, hang up your cloak and just leave. JMO

Old 03-27-2019, 07:31 AM

25,451 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSwitek View Post
The President had said NUMEROUS times he wants the report made public. How many more times does he have to say it.
Fine. Just waiting for it.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:08 AM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Barr + Rosenstein does not equal Mueller. It remains a factual statement that Mueller did not say Trump was exonerated from obstruction of justice claims. His opinion - per the quote that Barr himself put into his letter - explicitly states that Mueller does not conclude that his report exonerates Trump.
Last I checked, Mueller works for Barr and Barr works for Trump. Or was the Constitution amended to change this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies