Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2019, 07:47 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Why is that so difficult for people to understand.
I dunno. But it sure seems to be. I'd think Trump would want to publish it himself since it exonerates him.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:50 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...I think you guys have some kind of brain disconnect..

Trump's lawyers have not even had time to go thought it all yet.

You realize there are cases ongoing, right now, against the very people you want to see caught, right?
..and if you saw the report now, unedited, all those cases could be thrown out?
I have no disconnect whatsoever. I am fully aware of the numerous ongoing current investigations. I don't want Barr's interpretation to be the end, being he's Trump's lackey. I want to see what Mueller himself had to say. I don't care who it implicates, Democrat or Republican. I think the public deserves to see it.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:50 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,425,834 times
Quote:
...I think you guys have some kind of brain disconnect..

Trump's lawyers have not even had time to go thought it all yet.

You realize there are cases ongoing, right now, against the very people you want to see caught, right?
..and if you saw the report now, unedited, all those cases could be thrown out?
I think you are missing the issue.
Until the report is made public, no one is buying that Individual 1 is exonerated of obstruction. You are making a case of moral high ground for one of the most corrupt leaders in US history. We ain't buying it. Mueller didn't exonerate him from obstruction and there are reasons why. He has multiple investigations pending. SDNY, up next.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:55 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Again the criminality bar is higher for a president who can't be indicted. That doesn't mean he didn't participate in any wrongdoing. Supporters can stop peddling their rhetoric that the president is an honest and moral guy. He has been a scam artist for decades. If you think he stopped because he is in the WH, GOOD FOR YOU. Other Americans are correct to question the Individual 1 appointee's assessment of crimes and wrongdoing after he wrote a memo against presidential obstruction before he was AG. We ain't buying it until we see the report.

It’s not like he’s secretly meeting Melania on the tarmac.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Yeah, he is secretly having conversations with Putin and the Saudis while cheating on his taxes and scamming charities.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:59 PM

18,458 posts, read 8,287,342 times
You guys either just like to argue....or there is really some brain disconnect

..You're not going to see Mueller's report...in it's entirety....for a long time..if ever

Not only does everyone's lawyers have to go over every page....all of their court cases have to come to an end
...and even with that, they can still block anything that they want...especially of they win their case, or the case takes a turn and things in the report no longed apply

the judge just sealed Smollett's case...no one will ever know what that was about

Old 03-26-2019, 07:59 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,028,155 times
Quote:
I think you are missing the issue.
Until the report is made public, no one is buying that Individual 1 is exonerated of obstruction. You are making a case of moral high ground for one of the most corrupt leaders in US history. We ain't buying it. Mueller didn't exonerate him from obstruction and there are reasons why. He has multiple investigations pending. SDNY, up next.
SDNY is mostly about campaign finance violations. Face it, Trump won, you lost, you'll have to get over it. Sorry Mueller didn't find Trump guilty of anything.

Old 03-26-2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Quote:
Yeah, he is secretly having conversations with Putin and the Saudis while cheating on his taxes and scamming charities.
Whooosh

Old 03-26-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
SDNY is mostly about campaign finance violations. Face it, Trump won, you lost, you'll have to get over it. Sorry Mueller didn't find Trump guilty of anything.
Haha! You can only laugh at his supporters like he does.

Old 03-26-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
You guys either just like to argue....or there is really some brain disconnect

..You're not going to see Mueller's report...in it's entirety....for a long time..if ever

Not only does everyone's lawyers have to go over every page....all of their court cases have to come to an end
...and even with that, they can still block anything that they want...especially of they win their case, or the case takes a turn and things in the report no longed apply

the judge just sealed Smollett's case...no one will ever know what that was about

Despite it being explained multiple times, probably dozens of times in this thread, they still do not understand or refuse to accept the facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies