Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Maryann White right about her concerns about 'leggings', as discussed below?
Yes 27 25.96%
No 77 74.04%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 01:07 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,403,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
What the heck? Who cares what college students wear? So dumb.
SJWs that are looking for the next check list of things to be offended or concerned about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2019, 01:09 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Poor mom, she's just trying to protect her sons virgin eyes from those harlots. Maybe she should teach her boys that they are responsible for their own actions and where their eyes fall.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:13 PM

2,993 posts, read 4,308,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
I would wager that Mrs White isnt a looker, her husband doesnt touch her anymore after 4 kids, and is projecting her insecurities on the women that ARE getting the looks from men.

All she had to say was no ones looking at her, and she wanted to feel desired, rather than the faux religious tripe she vomited on the world that she called a blog.
I do think jealously and insecurity plays a part in why some women don't like other women wearing leggings. It always seems like it's the women who couldn't pull off wearing leggings and wouldn't look good in them who find them the most inappropriate.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:15 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,139,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7traveler View Post
I do think jealously and insecurity plays a part in why some women don't like other women wearing leggings. It always seems like it's the women who couldn't pull off wearing leggings who find them the most inappropriate.
You said it much better than me, lol, I could have just said jealousy.
Its women like this one that try to oppress attractive women in many ways. They should be uplifting them, but you cant uplift people when youre miserable with yourself I suppose.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:15 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
SJWs that are looking for the next check list of things to be offended or concerned about.

SJW? Try Conservative Christian. That's my bet.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:17 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,936,631 times
Oh dear God. This lady needs help. She's a menace to society. Go hide in your cathedral, you moonbat.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Poor mom, she's just trying to protect her sons virgin eyes from those harlots. Maybe she should teach her boys that they are responsible for their own actions and where their eyes fall.
Ive seen it discussed where all you have to do is maintain training young boys about listening to NO and understanding peoples personal space. But we all see how this country has people that dont want the responsibility pointed at them when it comes to their kids.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:22 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Ive seen it discussed where all you have to do is maintain training young boys about listening to NO and understanding peoples personal space. But we all see how this country has people that dont want the responsibility pointed at them when it comes to their kids.
It's so much easier to blame the clothing that girls or women wear than to blame the boys or men for their behavior, or their parents for not teaching them any better.

I'm so glad that the men and boys in my life seem to have been taught well by their parents.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Because people should wear clothing to satisfy the aesthetic preferences of others?
Well a person can be an exhibitionist that is 200lbs, have quite a few side rolls, and wear tight shirts and leggings to show all the rolls off. But at someone point someone close to them has to explain that people dont want to even glance at that sort of thing. When it comes to fat, modesty is appreciated.
When it comes to leggings, a nice rump is appreciated, albeit objectified.

Ill also wager that Mrs White this women hasnt had the sex talk with her boys yet, and doesnt want to be forced into it. Which is disturbing if he is going to college. She probably doesnt want to deal with her hangup thinking of her kid bedded up with a leggings girl.

Old 03-28-2019, 01:26 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
How does one "think wrongly?"

I mean, is that when they don't think like you or what?

in this case... it means anyone (who agrees with me or not) chooses to "be free" to do has they please without considering the value of being a disciplined individual.

I didn't pick a side. I see the right and the wrong in both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies