Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2019, 09:59 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,929,764 times

Advertisements

All I can say is this thread is on a magnitude more toxic than this girl ever was.

It's really amazing that she's getting so much push back for being rude, unpolite, uncouth, selfish, annoying, immature, ill-mannered, propaganda mouth piece, etc. when the same exact words can be used to describe the bunch of you who are resorting to name calling, mocking and regurgitating big oil talking points.

Old 09-24-2019, 10:04 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Awwww. Are you upset? Need a tissue because little Climate Prop Girl is getting called out?

Enough with the Climate Apocalypse freakouts. Sure we can address CC but going off the rails ain't helping anyone.
You guys really look like fools freaking out about her. Just look how many threads there are about her

Old 09-24-2019, 10:06 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You guys really look like fools freaking out about her. Just look how many threads there are about her
Nobody is freaking out about her. We're laughing at the fools getting all butthurt that some folk don't agree with her. It's quite amusing.

Old 09-24-2019, 10:07 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Nobody is freaking out about her. We're laughing at the fools getting all butthurt that some folk don't agree with her. It's quite amusing.
Actually Trump freaked out about her. She is in his mind.

Old 09-25-2019, 02:46 AM

513 posts, read 541,479 times
Well then Greta, euthanize yourself NOW. One less mouth-breather like yourself will do the world good.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:16 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Besides Volvo cars, Swedish meatballs and Cheap IKEA furniture, what has Sweden done for the modern world since the 1930s?

The short answer is nothing. Did they fight Nazism? Nope. Did they fight Communism? Nope. Did they help in the fight against Global Terrorism? Nope.

This kid was being used by Leftist adults, pushing their BS agenda that's not backed up by hard and factual science... Sorry, but pure emotions is not hard science. Plus, wasn't it Al Gore who stated that if we didn't change our ways, the World would end in 2016??

...I'm glad I didn't listen or believe that this fool, Al Gore, was right and maxed out all my credit cards!!

Enough of this BS "the shy is fall" stuff cuz it isn't working. Do we need to change things? Yes, but not at the levels the Far Left wants. Sorry, we'll never turn back the clocks of time and live like people did in the pre-industrial period of World history, when 2/3rds of us would be dead before the age of 60.

Also, what are all these Climate Nazis doing about China and India?? Again, the short answer is nothing. They know if they brought their collective Lilly White @zzes over to China to protest, they would end up in either a political reeducation camp for crimes against the State or some organ harvesting facility for being stupid and serving no real purpose on this planet.

If the Europeans are not happy with America or OUR President, then stay in Europe since nobody is begging you to come here complain.

Seriously, I hope that this child will simply go back to her own country and take her failed beliefs with her.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:19 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
I'm laughing at the fools who thought it would be a good idea to promote what a juvenile says. I'm laughing at the fools who listen to children about politics.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:48 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Love these patent answers from people, who instead of offering a cogent answer for why they think she's full of bunk, which she isn't, and the science proves it, just comes off the cuff with stuff like this. Hell, even the UN agrees with her.

Can you quote us the "science" that proves that "we're on the verge of a mass extinction event"?

Old 09-25-2019, 04:01 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I nominate her as Queen of the snowflakes. Get real kid. No one came to you for anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg, speaking at the United Nations General Assembly today, said she shouldn't have to be addressing the crisis.

"I should be back in school, on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to us young people for hope," she said. "How dare you!"

She continued: "You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words — and yet, I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...de71f0f72c1341
Footage of this little twirp will be played over and over and the Left will regret it.

Old 09-25-2019, 04:06 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Can you quote us the "science" that proves that "we're on the verge of a mass extinction event"?
Al Gore said. Granted it's hard to understand him at times since he constantly has food in his mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies