Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 08:24 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
The root cause is low birth rates in western countries. Are low birth rates the fault of liberals or conservatives?
This is how the mental invalids of the left defend their failed diversity policies. Hey, it's OK the people Sweden took in are going around killing citizens and destroying their host country. It's all part of the grand conversion scheme.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2019, 08:37 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
This is how the mental invalids of the left defend their failed diversity policies. Hey, it's OK the people Sweden took in are going around killing citizens and destroying their host country. It's all part of the grand conversion scheme.

Unbelievable how they justify things, isn't it? There is a reason most Muslim countries are oppressive, ultra violent sh*tholes. Now they want to turn Europe into that followed by the U.S. These are largely savages in which we are forced to defend ourselves from.

Old 10-27-2019, 09:06 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
I always think of this stuff with Ogbu in mind. Some groups act as involuntary minorities even though they migrated voluntarily.

Old 10-27-2019, 10:45 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Another source tells a somewhat different story:
Quote:
Neuding’s number for 2018 suggests about one or two detonated hand grenades per month. If the entire chart is right, there’s clearly been a long-term increase in hand-grenade explosions, but it peaked in 2016 and has been declining ever since. In particular, Malmö, which is supposed to be ground zero for this stuff, had zero explosions in 2018.

The explosions are mostly the work of immigrant gangs fighting turf wars over their smuggling operations, but that doesn’t seem to have increased much either. https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...ons-in-sweden/
Good find ... , however, it will do nothing for the naysayers.

Old 10-27-2019, 10:52 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Shhhh! corrupt American politicians need the utopian Sweden myth intact to help perpetuate their own phony schemes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw&t=194s

`

Old 10-27-2019, 10:56 AM

17,623 posts, read 17,682,949 times
Islam is the problem

Old 10-27-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Good find ... , however, it will do nothing for the naysayers.
How many hand grenades got thrown around in Sweden prior to the arrival of their new Muslim population? Mother Jones, a communist rag, says that there are still plenty of hand grenades being used in Sweden, but it's not as bad as it was, so things are looking up. LOL. AYFKM????

Last edited by ncguy50; 10-27-2019 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 10-27-2019, 11:21 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
How many hand grenades got thrown around in Sweden prior to the arrival of their new Muslim population? Mother Jones, a communist rag, says that there are still plenty of hand grenades being used in Sweden, but it's not as bad as it was, so things are looking up. LOL. AYFKM????
Okay well ...
Quote:
That got me curious, so I decided to check out the official Swedish crime statistics. The Swedes, it turns out, keep track of crime at a remarkably granular level. For example, not only is “crimes against creditors” a category by itself, but it’s then broken up into five separate subcategories: dishonesty to creditors, hindering the seizure of property, careless disregard of creditors, favoritism to creditors, and bookkeeping crimes. What this means is that not only do they track “crimes against the public,” but one of the subcategories is specifically destruction causing public endangerment by means of explosion. Impressive!
Sadly, I couldn’t find the 2017 statistics for comparison,
Interesting enough, if you do not like what the 'communist rag' has to say on the topic, the stats are available for your review.

It is interesting to me that with the age of Information Technology, people will go with character assassination to prop up their arguments, rather than the answer to their question, to prop up the argument.

Quote:
How many hand grenades got thrown around in Sweden prior to the arrival of their new Muslim population?
I'm not going to find that for you, but its impressive you tried.

Old 10-27-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Okay well ...
Interesting enough, if you do not like what the 'communist rag' has to say on the topic, the stats are available for your review.

It is interesting to me that with the age of Information Technology, people will go with character assassination to prop up their arguments, rather than the answer to their question, to prop up the argument.

I'm not going to find that for you, but its impressive you tried.
I didn't try because I already know the answer.

By the way, I don't engage in character assassination, I'm more of a character definition kind of guy. It's easy to spot people who have wrapped themselves in the warm blanket of moral relativism and pseudo-humanitarianism in an attempt to feel better about themselves while looking down on those who don't share their worldviews. I'm talking super easy to spot.

As for your granular statistics, they are only as good as what the politicians decide to record. Perhaps they don't record all the violence committed by the middle eastern and African muslim immigrants because they don't want to move the needle of public opinion to the point where they lose their power and influence. We already know they muzzle their law enforcement about the sheer number of rapes that occur in Sweden. Again, for the same reason. So statistics, polls, etc are worthless. Talking to Swedes writ large is informative. Swedish Jews are threatened all the time. Was that in your statistics? When you talk to the people, you find out what politicians are trying to hide and I hope that truth will eventually be the end of leftism across the globe.

I do sincerely hope you and yours benefit from multiculturalism the same way the Swedes have. May all the blessings of it be yours many times over.

Last edited by ncguy50; 10-27-2019 at 12:05 PM..

Old 10-27-2019, 11:51 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
That "communist rag" sources their claims something that is largely missing from the "right wing rags" and from many of the posts in these forums as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies