Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 12:06 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,902,347 times

Advertisements

Most Americans can't cook and out of the one's that can a large number of them can't season properly so mediocre food at best is considered good. I don't get it either the vast majority of these fast food chains suck and are mediocre at best including Popeyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2019, 12:07 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This doesn't shock me. It's a Popeyes in Milwaukee. Milwaukee is one of the most dangerous cities in the USA, and there is a large underclass there. Tell me something I don't know. Tell me something new.
no. go find it yourself. i’m not here to educate or entertain you

Old 11-17-2019, 12:11 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
Green Mariner didn't say the most dangerous city. The same goes for Chicago, one part of the city can transform the per capita rates of crime across the board. Crazy thing, Baton Rouge was the murder capital a few years back with about 54 murders in that year, per capita is what made it the murder capital. I don't think most people would generalize a whole city like that unless they are ignorant of the situation or uneducated as to how numbers in one area can drive up the overall stats for the aggregate. Of course there will always be better parts to a city that are a lot more safe than the overall numbers indicate.
I have family from Milwaukee. My father is a native. He comes from the North Side. Milwaukee isn't THE most dangerous city in America. Milwaukee does have alot of crime, alot of violent crime. Believe or not, Milwaukee's murder rate is similar to Chicago's murder rate. Milwaukee has alot of other violent crimes going on there. Statistically, Milwaukee has the 6th highest violent crime rate in the USA. Aggravated assault, robbery, and murder are among the big ones in Milwaukee.

I was merely addressing it from a statistical perspective, and from what I know about Milwaukee from family members.

Old 11-17-2019, 12:14 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,145,579 times
Because they likely haven't yet found meaning in their lives, and something as insignificant as a sandwich becomes disproportionately important to them.

Old 11-17-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Because they likely haven't yet found meaning in their lives, and something as insignificant as a sandwich becomes disproportionately important to them.
This is not about the sandwich. What you saw at Popeyes is the kind of crap that happens at other fast food establishments. It is literally nothing new. This is not just a Popeyes issue, and it would have taking place over something besides chicken. Popeyes is just part of it.

McDonalds.

This was at a McDonald's in Ypsilanti, Michigan. From what I've heard, that McDonald's location is now closed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DdexhBcAFk

This was in Chicago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUXczcZarE

This happened in Florida, over a straw ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6qhzQjhpg

Old 11-17-2019, 12:28 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
What a bunch of lunatic freaks.

Old 11-17-2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
What a bunch of lunatic freaks.
Said persons would get violent over other stuff.

This was at a Taco Bell in San Antonio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALA-rtZ-muk

Old 11-17-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontothewest View Post
It's nice to have a decent chicken sandwich without a side of gay hate.
Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. Embrace it. I sure do. Just keep your damn hands to yourself.

Old 11-17-2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Said persons would get violent over other stuff.

This was at a Taco Bell in San Antonio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALA-rtZ-muk
Thank God for the drive thru. If I absolutely have to eat at a fast food place I want to keep my exposure to a minimum. Though my area doesn't generally have these issues that I have seen.

Old 11-17-2019, 01:00 PM

That fight in Popeyes has little to do with a chicken sandwich. This is just underclass behavior. This is just the kind of violence that happens at gas stations, the dollar store , several fast food places, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies