Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 08:57 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times

Advertisements

So sad that America still has so many nasty ignorant bigots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2019, 09:06 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
You can spin it all you want to defend homosexuality but if you believe in God

marriage is covenant between a man and a woman that become one flesh. The marriage of homosexuals and lesbians, men with men and women with women, is an abomination against God and a perversion against nature.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/policy...-households-us
Even if there were 3 million same sex households, it's still not even one percent of our population.

Besides, nothing the overwhelming majority of same sex people do in their private lives affects you.

Old 11-21-2019, 09:17 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,713,823 times
How often do you see, in nature, animals performing fellatio or cunnilingus? People talk about homosexuality being a perversion because the sex act is not conducive to producing offspring. Well, if that is the case many aspects of heterosexual sex is no different and are perversions as well....and GROWING. When I was a youth we used to tease and insult others by invoking such act.....now people want to be known for them and being good at it.

You can't condemn gays for non life creating sex when YOU, as heterosexuals, are guilty of such acts yourself....more than likely. We are just going down as a society.

Again, I am not comfortable with homosexuality or seeing it, but they should have all the rights and freedoms as everyone else.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 11-21-2019 at 10:00 AM..

Old 11-21-2019, 11:10 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackbasket View Post
Im surprised people care about this. Who cares.

Illegals in this country is what you should care about.
I hope you think about that while you set up your nativity scene for Christmas. You know, refugees seeking shelter and all that.

Old 11-21-2019, 11:12 AM

5,209 posts, read 4,674,581 times
What will make everyone feel better? Straight pride day?

Old 11-21-2019, 11:16 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
It's quite common for two or three young men to live together as roommates, and the same with young women. Probably the majority of the number of them mentioned on this thread are in that category and have no sexual relationship with each other.
There is a box for room mate as an answer to that question on the form. Why would 2 or 3 room mates check the box for married or unmarried partner?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ent/p3/a414347

Page 3 question 3

Old 11-21-2019, 11:17 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
What will make everyone feel better? Straight pride day?
The poor oppressed majority.

Old 11-21-2019, 03:11 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
If my kid was gay, I wouldn't expect him to go around glorifying and promoting it for others. That's the difference you can't understand. There is one point to human sexuality, and that is procreation, that's the primary purpose. Not the only purpose, but that is why we have a sexual attraction to the opposite sex. So, no, it isn't "normal" at its very basic principal.
If my kid was gay I’d love him the same - I’d make him think hard about any decions he would make - but if he is grown he is on his own. He remains my son no matter what. How he behaves in public up to him. Now - if he was a person who hurt others, I’d turn him in myself, still my son, but in a place to do no harm.

Old 11-21-2019, 03:37 PM

900 posts, read 375,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I don't care who marries who or who lives with who as long as it's consensual but as a couple poster have pointed out Hollywood, the entertainment industry and media sure does seem to push being gay.

Just about very TV show I have liked or watched in recent years has a gay couple or lesbian couple in it as if the producers and writers MUST have a gay or lesbian in the cast. Seeing how they are not a high percentage in the population based n given statistics why does TV industry have so many portrayed gay people in castings?

Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
Games of Thrones
Star Trek Discovery
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage

just for examples I'm sure there are more

Becomes evident that the entertainment industry has a SJW agenda to it.

I'm not offended by seeing a gay person on a show but when every show has to have one it becomes yeah whatever......
Is that serious? In many county of white majority states it is easier to find a gay person than a black person for example ...

Many Hollywood shows are situated in the suburbs of big cities, in the future or in dystopian realities, considering that over 70 percent of Americans know someone who is gay ... having one gay couple per show is more than normal, it's natural..

Old 11-21-2019, 03:40 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,685,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
You can spin it all you want to defend homosexuality but if you believe in God

marriage is covenant between a man and a woman that become one flesh. The marriage of homosexuals and lesbians, men with men and women with women, is an abomination against God and a perversion against nature.
This is great news. Our population may be under control if we continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies