Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 05:18 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times

Advertisements

Today the Dept. of Justice Office of Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, will release the much anticipated report covering a 21-month review of FBI and DOJ compliance with legal requirements surrounding FISA and the application against U.S. person Carter Page.

The report is rumored to be well over 600 pages. It will BE RELEASED HERE.

According to estimates, leaks and prior IG report releases, the report will likely be released to the public shortly after lunch around 1:00pm Eastern Time.

With a volume of text over 600 pages, and potentially as high as 1,000 pages, there is no immediate analysis you will find in the media today based on a review of the report. The report is simply too long to read, review and outline today.

Therefore all of the MSM journalists will likely be reporting from pre-written talking points distributed by officials with a vested interest in shaping opinion of the report immediately upon release.

Keep in mind much of the Information will remain Confidential, not be released since the Durham Investigation will be using for possible Criminal Charges (If any). There is no "Durham Report", only a criminal Investigation and possible charges taken before a Federal Grand Jury.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2019, 05:35 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Is Horowitz planning on giving a speech and a summary when he releases it?

Democrats are NEVER held accountable for their lies and crimes, so I’m not holding my breath.....

Old 12-09-2019, 06:04 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Democrats are NEVER held accountable for their lies and crimes, so I’m not holding my breath.....
There is many people who believe he will say yes there were problems, yes there were bad people who "Lacked candor" but it did not rise to the level of charges.

What I understand it may do more to protect the system and Intelligence Community and neither side will be happy with the results.

It will be disappointing if the IG release does not also bring forth a considerable amount of declassified documentary material in support of the findings. Arguably the list for declassification is more important than the IG report itself.

Old 12-09-2019, 06:04 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Alt right propaganda is not Democrat lies.

Lies are what Trump does from the Cabinet room and his twitter feed.

Old 12-09-2019, 06:32 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
There is many people who believe he will say yes there were problems, yes there were bad people who "Lacked candor" but it did not rise to the level of charges.

What I understand it may do more to protect the system and Intelligence Community and neither side will be happy with the results.

It will be disappointing if the IG release does not also bring forth a considerable amount of declassified documentary material in support of the findings. Arguably the list for declassification is more important than the IG report itself.

Agree. The system will protect itself and put itself first. We will never hear the full truth - like JFK files still classified and unreleased. All we can do is hope for some bad actors that promoted FISA abuse to get what they deserve instead of a slap on the wrist. What happens from here on out sets the course for America's future -- are we a nation of laws or does the deep state get to do what they want.

Old 12-09-2019, 06:51 AM

16,600 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:

I have no faith in Horowitz as he claimed the correspondence between the two FBI lovers did not indicate bias in his last report.
Anyone on the face of the earth could see the bias and venom those two had toward Trump, and if the same had been done to Obama, those not seeing bias now, would be screaming from the roof tops.

`

Last edited by Vector1; 12-09-2019 at 07:11 AM..

Old 12-09-2019, 06:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:

Horowitz gets GRILLED on Wednesday.

Old 12-09-2019, 07:10 AM

6,362 posts, read 4,187,402 times
Quote:

Since they are totally in denial, they will interpret it, out of context to fit their narrative and the “unfree” Press will continue to support that narrative. To expect anything else is just delusional.

They are already saying that Durhams investigation is just revenge spearhead by Barr who is just a henchman for Trump.

It all just continues to further divide this Country and prevents our governing politicians from doing their job and we the people are the collateral damage of this extreme hatred and power struggle!

Old 12-09-2019, 07:38 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Horowitz gets GRILLED on Wednesday.
What do you mean by grilled?
Does he testify?

Old 12-09-2019, 07:41 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Trumps interest is the nation and its people.. the interest of the democrats is to grab power and will not pass anything to help Americans because they are corrupt. Very plain to see... the impeachment scam is to try to gain power only.

this guy is suffering from TDS and wants power for his party.. a liberal ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies