Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 03:42 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Michael Duffey is a senior financial director with the United States OMB, Office of Management & Budget.
So says a "reporter" with absolutely no proof provided.

No doubt she's gotta earn a pay check. And people such as yourself fall for it time after time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
These allegations are coming from this person.

https://www.justsecurity.org/author/brannenkate/

And she provides absolutely no proof. But she is a writer for The Atlantic, The Guardian, The Daily Beast, Slate, USA Today, Newsweek and Vice.

See Rachel Maddow.

/thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2020, 03:48 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,571,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Does the obvious truth scare you? None of what I said is in any way controversial
I'm not the one with the need to make up scenarios about how being impeached is somehow a positive for Trump*, the GOP and their re-election campaigns, so no fear on my part. Either he wins or loses based on how American's feel about his performance and conduct in office. It's really that simple.

Old 01-02-2020, 03:49 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,217,971 times
if it's on twitter it must be true...

Old 01-02-2020, 03:52 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,943,455 times
I fully stand behind the President in his quest to bring the crooked and evil Biden family to justice. President Trump did nothing wrong but Biden sure did.

Lock him up!

Old 01-02-2020, 03:53 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,561,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I'm not the one with the need to make up scenarios about how being impeached is somehow a positive for Trump*, the GOP and their re-election campaigns, so no fear on my part. Either he wins or loses based on how American's feel about his performance and conduct in office. It's really that simple.
It's just stating facts about the reality of the situation. Perhaps you prefer to ignore reality for partisan reasons but that's not my problem.

The fact Trump is almost guaranteed to get re-elected has more to do with having no viable alternative that is palatable to the masses along with the booming economy.

Old 01-02-2020, 03:55 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post

They are not made up....

Remember, it because of NATIONAL security....nah, the heck with it, lets go on Christmas vacation.....

2019 trump/obama tied for most admired.... 8 years of obama media being the greatest thing ever and 3 years of trump media being the worst ever....

Hopefully you have the ability to figure that out...

Old 01-02-2020, 04:03 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,234,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
So, instead of discussing details about what happened, you decide to tuck tail and run, avoiding a discussion based on factual information.

Why?

Whoops, looks like I quoted you before you edited your post and deflected even more. Haha.

But you haven't provided any new details or facts to discuss. What exactly did these unredacted emails say? Oh that's right, you don't know.

Old 01-02-2020, 11:30 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
The aid was not held up but delivered before the deadline.

Old 01-02-2020, 11:45 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Unless you are a hardened Trump supporter, this is damaging. Trump again is having Barr play fixer and redact on his whim. This shows Trump wanted to obstruct Congress by blocking agreed upon aide just to get dirt on Biden. Even if you don't like Biden like myself, it shouldn't make a difference.

Old 01-02-2020, 11:50 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,234,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Unless you are a hardened Trump supporter, this is damaging. Trump again is having Barr play fixer and redact on his whim. This shows Trump wanted to obstruct Congress by blocking agreed upon aide just to get dirt on Biden. Even if you don't like Biden like myself, it shouldn't make a difference.

Exactly what is damaging? Quote the exact words that indicate "clear direction".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies