Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 06:37 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,337,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
All I see are a bunch of frightened Democrats doing everything they can to discredit yet another YUGE Trump rally starting with the OP. I can see why. This is from Friday night, 180 miles away.

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1233877633835978752
They forgot to tell us how many got paid to show up....

I am guessing a chunk of those blacks probably did, considering 77% of them think he is a racist

Old 03-02-2020, 06:55 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
They forgot to tell us how many got paid to show up....

I am guessing a chunk of those blacks probably did, considering 77% of them think he is a racist

Well then. If he wins 23% of the Black vote, it will be a disaster for the Democrats. So good news for Trump. Dont you think?

Old 03-02-2020, 07:00 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,648,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Yup, while most dems work for a living.
I've been a poll worker for going on 8 years chop. And while I'm sure many Democrats do indeed work for a living, the voters I see being dragged off the streets or out of their beds to come and vote by community organizers are coming to vote Democrat bud, not Republican. The Republican voters are the ones running in quickly on their lunch break or on their way to work in the morning. Just wanted to clear that up for you. I feel your perspective is quite possibly skewed by your hatred for Republicans coupled with a lack of personal experience on election day. I, on the other hand, have been right there to see the action for many years. The Republicans coming in aren't the ones who aren't working. They also aren't the ones who literally don't have a clue who they are voting for (many Democrats come in with that handy pre-filled "sample ballot" clutched in their hands like a high school test cheat sheet). In some instances, it's been made clear that some of the voters brought in by local Democrat party organizers didn't even know there was an election going on that day. Sad but absolutely true.

And on the subject of the OP, who cares. I've been a registered voter since 1996 and I have voted in every election since that year. Want to guess how many rallies I've attended in that time? I'll help you out. None, because I work and have a family to take care and better things to do with my time than go and listen to any candidate harp on the same things over and over again. The reason you see a lot of older people at Trump rallies is because most of those people are indeed retired, and thus have more free time to do things like that. And the reason you see more young people at Democrat rallies is they don't have jobs, so they also have the extra free time!

Old 03-02-2020, 07:29 PM

Let's see. Why isn't the OP calling out Joe Biden tonight?

He holds a rally in Dallas Texas. Metro is 4X the size of Charlotte. Yet he chooses a tiny 4000 person venue for his rally. Klobuchar & Buttigieg are there too. Trump's overflow crowd in Charlotte was larger than that.

Where's the OP? Hello? Is there anyone there? HAW.

Topic was a big fail.

Old 03-02-2020, 07:32 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
So you are complaining that he doesn't choose a venue of 75k people... TDS tantrum.... Trump doesn't do what you want so you think your opinion matters...liberals are really that stupid... Haters, lol..
It's more like that he would choose the venue of 75k if he was as popular as he and his supporters think he is. And why wouldn't he? Filling a 75k person arena would give him something to brag about.

Old 03-02-2020, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It's more like that he would choose the venue of 75k if he was as popular as he and his supporters think he is. And why wouldn't he? Filling a 75k person arena would give him something to brag about.
Biden held a rally tonight in Dallas, a metro 4X the size of Charlotte. And he had klubuchar and buttigieg there with him.

But wait. His venue was a 4000 seat auditorium at a school.

He choose a tiny 4000 seat venue. Do you say the same about him? What say you about that? According to you Biden has no support. It's your standard.

Is that right?

Old 03-02-2020, 07:44 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,225,735 times
At least none of those attending will be carrying coronavirus. Trump says his rallies are "very safe".

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...RYzdNfzq8hmnJY

Old 03-02-2020, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
At least none of those attending will be carrying coronavirus. Trump says his rallies are "very safe".
Opinion from BI on Trump. HAW. Have they ever said anything positive about Trump in the last 4 years?

Old 03-02-2020, 07:53 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Let's see. Why isn't the OP calling out Joe Biden tonight?

He holds a rally in Dallas Texas. Metro is 4X the size of Charlotte. Yet he chooses a tiny 4000 person venue for his rally. Klobuchar & Buttigieg are there too. Trump's overflow crowd in Charlotte was larger than that.

Where's the OP? Hello? Is there anyone there? HAW.

Topic was a big fail.

Don't make any sense how obsessed and fixated you are over crowd sizes, it's embarrassing. And then if Trump comes out on the short end, then what would all the big crowds gained you. You give the word giddy new meanings.

Old 03-02-2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Don't make any sense how obsessed and fixated you are over crowd sizes, it's embarrassing. And then if Trump comes out on the short end, then what would all the big crowds gained you. You give the word giddy new meanings.
Dear. I didn't create this topic. Why aren't you taking it up with the OP?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.