Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 08:52 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
I work across the street from that arena. When Trump showed up here earlier there were people already waiting in line in crappy weather a day before he showed up...….I was like, damn that's crazy. He does have a rock start like following for sure.
Trumpheads. They follow him from venue to venue. It makes it look like he is filling arenas, when in reality it's just the same people showing up again and again and again.

Old 02-29-2020, 09:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Is this anything like RUSSIA COLLUSION!!!!!!!!! IMPEACH!!!! TRUMP DID IT WHATEVER IT IS!!!!!!!!!????????

The lefties' truth is buried beneath so much manure that it growing into a massive pile of sh*t for brains.
I mean, did you read the title of the thread or are you just obsessed with Russia?

The post has exactly ZERO to do with Russia. Try again.

Old 02-29-2020, 09:41 AM

25,585 posts, read 17,310,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Trumpheads. They follow him from venue to venue. It makes it look like he is filling arenas, when in reality it's just the same people showing up again and again and again.
This is why everyone recognizes the left as being full of hot air.

No one - no one in the world - believes that hundreds and hundreds of people are following Trump around from state to state, speech to speech.

Old 02-29-2020, 10:11 AM

11,223 posts, read 8,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Not really.

It's really about the pollsters having no clue anymore. They simply make stuff up by calling a few hundred land lines.

The fact that Trump fills these venues beyond capacity anywhere he goes speaks for itself to his popularity.
Or in your case, by using a sample size of .03% of the population.

Bojangles capacity 8600
Charlotte Metro area is 2.728 million (I looked it up, I was wrong when I said it was only 2 Million)

You seem to have problems with statistics, thinking they are made up, but perfectly OK with made up facts, when they support your POV.

Fact is that Trump filled Bojangle arena (finally, and after some serious marketing effort), but it is statistically pretty insignificant. But you probably don't understand, because you don't want to understand.

Old 02-29-2020, 10:46 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Or in your case, by using a sample size of .03% of the population.

Bojangles capacity 8600
Charlotte Metro area is 2.728 million (I looked it up, I was wrong when I said it was only 2 Million)

You seem to have problems with statistics, thinking they are made up, but perfectly OK with made up facts, when they support your POV.

Fact is that Trump filled Bojangle arena (finally, and after some serious marketing effort), but it is statistically pretty insignificant. But you probably don't understand, because you don't want to understand.
Did you think that Bojangles Arena is the only place in the Metro that Trump holds Rallies?

That's as bad as you complaining about the crowds that showed up for a rally that won't happen for 3 more days. This is outreach. It's the Bluest part of NC. There will be rallies at the in the surrounding counties just like last time.

But if it is your standard that 10,000 people coming to see Trump is a bad thing. Then lets go with that.

Here's a rally for the Joe Biden campaign just this week. Remember it's YOUR standard. Biden is toast in NC.

Jill Biden plays to tens at NC coffee shop - The American Mirror

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 02-29-2020 at 10:57 AM..

Old 02-29-2020, 10:49 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Is this anything like RUSSIA COLLUSION!!!!!!!!! IMPEACH!!!! TRUMP DID IT WHATEVER IT IS!!!!!!!!!????????

The lefties' truth is buried beneath so much manure that it growing into a massive pile of sh*t for brains.
I think Dems should stay in denial. This is why they will LOSE again in 2020! Keep talking bad about President Trump. You keep trying that Dems. It won't ever change the fact that President Trump is MUCH LOVED in this country!

Trump 2020!

Old 02-29-2020, 10:55 AM

According to the Deranged Democrat.
  • Trump holds Rally in Bluest Part of NC in 10,000 seat arena - Trump is going to lose.
  • Joe Biden manages to partially fill a coffee shop in Charlotte - He's a winner.
Has to be seen to be believed.

Old 02-29-2020, 11:49 AM

3,875 posts, read 4,702,009 times
Default Charlotte NC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
  • Trump holds Rally in Bluest Part of NC in 10,000 seat arena - Trump is going to lose.
  • Joe Biden manages to partially fill a coffee shop in Charlotte - He's a winner.

And my friend, it HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED that you cannot tell the difference between Jill Biden appearing at a Charlotte coffee shop and her husband Joe Biden who DID NOT APPEAR WITH HER at that shop. It was all readily spelled out in the link byline that you posted here yourself that said, "Jill Biden plays to tens at NC coffee shop"!

Bone up on your reading, visual & overall comprehensive skills before posting here in such a way as to embarrass yourself!

Jill Biden is a woman & Joe Biden is a man. It's also readily discernible at the photo in the link as to who it was! Go look at your own link again please...

Old 02-29-2020, 11:56 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
And my friend, it HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED that you cannot tell the difference between Jill Biden appearing at a Charlotte coffee shop and her husband Joe Biden who DID NOT APPEAR WITH HER at that shop. It was all readily spelled out in the link byline that you posted here yourself that said, "Jill Biden plays to tens at NC coffee shop"!

Bone up on your reading, visual & overall comprehensive skills before posting here in such a way as to embarrass yourself!

Jill Biden is a woman & Joe Biden is a man. It's also readily discernible at the photo in the link as to who it was! Go look at your own link again please...

You have to understand the term willful ignorance to begin to understand when you're being Waldo'd.

She knew the person was a female and also knew the person was NOT Joe himself but deliberately posted that link using specious wording to feed the stupid among them.

Old 02-29-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You have to understand the term willful ignorance to begin to understand when you're being Waldo'd. She knew the person was a female and also knew the person was NOT Joe himself but deliberately posted that link using specious wording to feed the stupid among them.
OK. So show us ANYWHERE in the Carolinas where Biden has filled an arena? <crickets>

There's your willful ignorance. Just like the premise of this entire topic.

I stand by this 100%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies