Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2020, 12:56 AM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulncPbTgPlo

Explained for everyone to understand

Trump is a hero after doing all this

Well, now we all know you believe everything you read on the web.

All the points made in your image have been debunked.

Bet you believe Trump is a Russian asset, yes?

Whatever - you'll be able to wallow in your hate for another 4 years.

Old 03-03-2020, 03:45 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Since California is so filthy the plague broke out there a few months ago, this is hardly surprising.
It's probably nicer than whichever impoverished red state you live in....

Old 03-03-2020, 03:49 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said either, although I hate it. So I'll insult and smear you instead, and hope somebody believes me anyway.
You need to need take off the red hat once in awhile, maybe it'll let your common sense work once in awhile... Doubtful but it is worth a shot

Old 03-03-2020, 03:56 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Get real, Bernie has nothing to do with it. Even Donald wasn't that dumb when he said he, just playing dumb to try to score partisan argument perception points. Bernie's ideas are not new, and he won't even be the nominee anyway.

Coronavirus is what's on every investor's mind right now, period. It's a rare event that is threatening global recession. That's what drive the market dive, and that's what will drive another round of this goes from bad to worse.
I've bene in the markets since 1991. And I can tell you without a doubt, that Bernie's unexpected strong showing as of late, has been a major factor in the market slide. (Perhaps not as big as Coronavirus - but it has contributed.) If he does well today, the markets will decline again.

Old 03-03-2020, 04:25 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
You need to need take off the red hat once in awhile, maybe it'll let your common sense work once in awhile... Doubtful but it is worth a shot

You need to step back from the CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post, AP, Koolaid, and look at the facts and reality of a great Trump Presidency and the positives of our economy and country, instead of hoping for American citizens, and our country to fail.

Old 03-03-2020, 04:52 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Does your congressman hang out with the unwashed dregs of YOUR district, of which there is no shortage? You don’t live in Beverly Hills yourself.

You talk crap about California, but you couldn’t afford to rent a closet in LA or The Bay. You’re too poor.
That's amazing you know so much about me.... I was born in California, in Concord (Contra Costa County near San Fransisco) . I moved away at 10 years old. The state is not what it used to be. Glad you can afford a house there, since you were quick to say that I could not.

Old 03-03-2020, 05:29 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Unbelievable. The local government wants to protect the citizens while it seems the Fed wants to kill us all off.

The CDC guidelines have been proven wrong by the SA patient they let go because..2 negative tests let them go and they turned around and got sick anyway.

Does the judge not know that ?
CDC has been a tremendous failure during this flu outbreak. Everything they say is wrong. Why are we testing people for any of this anyway? What does that solve?

Old 03-03-2020, 05:44 AM

37,109 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
CDC has been a tremendous failure during this flu outbreak. Everything they say is wrong. Why are we testing people for any of this anyway? What does that solve?
1. The coronavirus is not an influenza virus. It is a totally different organism.

2. Testing helps make a diagnosis in order to determine whether a person needs to be isolated or not and to help to direct treatment. The problem is that a significant percentage of the tests say a person is not infected when he is. Then that person is not isolated and exposes more people.

Old 03-03-2020, 05:48 AM

4,418 posts, read 2,945,586 times
Default Enough with the misleading Corona Virus Maps

Since when does one person in one city mean the entire state is infected? On the news, they constantly light up US maps making it look like 1/4 of the country is infected because if one person in a city has it, they highlight the whole state. SO misleading.

Old 03-03-2020, 05:55 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Human coronaviruses are common throughout the world. Probably everyone has had it before at one time or another. People are so uninformed. Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that are common in both humans and animals that usually cause mild-to-moderate respiratory illnesses. Six people in a nursing home have died from it, big deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies