Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2020, 06:59 AM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times

Advertisements

The word is getting out.
Stamp as many deaths as possible as "covid-19" for funding purposes. The more corona dead, the more money the hospitals and medical professionals are pulling in.
The loose lips are starting to flap.
It's sickening. Pun intended.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:00 AM

35,071 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
But clearly that doesn't work. My state went into lock down on March 13th and the numbers are increasing a month later.

The circular argument is that it would have been worse but that makes no sense. We should be seeing some leveling off of the numbers and it isn't happening.

Every week they try something new.. now it is masks ... but they know it won't work.
Nothing "works" when probably the entire population has been exposed. Either a person gets sick or he doesn't. Politicians need to appear to be doing something, even when they're not. Cuomo, Murphy and Lamont are not self-isolating or having boring days; everyone else is. Most offensively, Ruth Bader Ginsburgh uses the closed U.S. Supreme Court facilities as a workout room. Why can't I?

Old 04-11-2020, 07:00 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
He's our president and got us into this crisis.
No he did not. The Chinese did.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:01 AM

48,532 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
The word is getting out.
Stamp as many deaths as possible as "covid-19" for funding purposes. The more corona dead, the more money the hospitals and medical professionals are pulling in.
The loose lips are starting to flap.
It's sickening. Pun intended.

How about some links? Anything to back up all your various claims?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-11-2020, 07:03 AM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Good luck with that request. All those hospitals making millions by canceling elective surgery and accepting patients to ICU's.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
But clearly that doesn't work. My state went into lock down on March 13th and the numbers are increasing a month later.

The circular argument is that it would have been worse but that makes no sense. We should be seeing some leveling off of the numbers and it isn't happening.

Every week they try something new.. now it is masks ... but they know it won't work.
If you are in Massachusetts, you have no stay at home order, schools closed 3/17 and non essentials closed 3/24, and your peak deaths are not expected until 5/3.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:17 AM

Quote:
You don't need a link for that. So many links on this site shuttle people to fake news anyway.

How do you think federal and state governments are going to divide up public funds to buy equipment and supplies, hire or contract people, not just in hospitals but in research centers, pay staff overtime, pay for data analytics, and other related virus management expenses.

How do you think a requirement is established? What would be a powerful metric to justify that requirement.

It doesn't require a link to prove this is how government distributes funds, you just need some knowledge on how the government distributes funds.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
You don't need a link for that. .

Yes, I do. He makes random accusations, that are just his opinion. Really. Accusing hospitals of diagnosing Covid19 to get additional funds?

If you want to go out, socialize, go to work (if your employer will allow it), that's your choice. Just don't endanger those look to science to make better decisions.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Yes, I do. He makes random accusations, that are just his opinion. Really. Accusing hospitals of diagnosing Covid19 to get additional funds?

If you want to go out, socialize, go to work (if your employer will allow it), that's your choice. Just don't endanger those look to science to make better decisions.
It's already been established the CV death rate numbers have been inflated. That was a CDC guideline. How do you think they justify their funding requests? It's how it works.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
It's already been established the CV death rate numbers have been inflated. That was a CDC guideline. How do you think they justify their funding requests? It's how it works.
No, I do not agree.

Our protocol for diagnosing deaths is consistent with how we have always diagnosed deaths. Nothing has changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies