Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2020, 05:32 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Great to see the unhinged Judge get hammered today. He should be disciplined and removed from the bench over his unconscionable conduct.
link?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2020, 06:09 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
link?
Post 914, from the previous page of this thread:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/58170781-post914.html

Old 05-21-2020, 06:24 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
The idiot liberal judge watch a movie called Dredd and came up with the idiotic idea that he was the prosecutor, defense attorney, and jury all at the same time... Too bad the idiot judge didn't realize it was a MOVIE....

Old 05-21-2020, 07:27 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Liberal or not, Judge Sullivan has been doing the right thing. We need more judges and elected officials to stand up against the Trump corruption.

Old 05-21-2020, 09:00 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The idiot liberal judge watch a movie called Dredd and came up with the idiotic idea that he was the prosecutor, defense attorney, and jury all at the same time... Too bad the idiot judge didn't realize it was a MOVIE....
Judge Sullivan has been appointed to different courts by republican and democratic presidents. Spare me the liberal nonsense.

Old 05-21-2020, 09:02 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
A three judge panel on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals has ordered Judge Sullivan to respond to the request by Flynn's counsel that the case be dismissed. The Justice Department was also invited to comment on the matter. The Judge and the DOJ have 10 days to submit their responses.

The court is obviously taking the matter seriously. The judge is being forced to defend his behavior. So far, so good, at least for those who support justice and the rule of law in our country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I guess I scooped the WaPo!

Remember me telling you Flynn's name was never masked to begin with.... Obama demanded All Flynn's communications(an American) and McCabe, Comey & Clapper, gleefully complied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...35f_story.html

Would you believe them? Why so late, when I knew this a week ago? Why didn't they post it a week ago?

So, to summarize it:
Obama wanted to know everything Flynn was doing, so he tossed the 4th Amendment to the trash, as he had done 1000's of times prior.

https://www.newsmax.com/LarryKlayman.../25/id/792290/
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama...b06adb927efebe
https://personalliberty.com/report-o...4th-amendment/

Thank you folks for giving me the 411.

It took me until now to get this good news, almost three hours after I get home from a tough day at work.

I ain't gonna get any truth on the radio, wife wasn't in the mood to let me watch my FOX news, so we're second season Into Dead to Me on Netflix. There's more truth on this show than the mainstream crap media.

I want to see Sullivan get S canned.

But until this saga gets straightened out, I'm going to hate 99% of humanity.

Old 05-21-2020, 10:26 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Judge Sullivan has been appointed to different courts by republican and democratic presidents. Spare me the liberal nonsense.
Except he is standing with FBI corruption

Old 05-22-2020, 04:44 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Neither of those two had any way of knowing his conversation with the Russian Ambassador but it appears he wanted them to back him. He should have been speaking to the White House Counsel rather than those two, they didn't have any experience.

It appears that KT McFarland was on the phone with Flynn and the Russian ambassador, she changed her initial denial in testimony to the Mueller team later claimed they may have had a discussion.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...er-after-flynn
Flynn writes the newspaper story “is not accurate, what can be done?”

You turn those words into 'The story is accurate. I lied to the FBI. Back up my lies.' Good trick.

He was clearly asking people he should ask what the proper response could be to a false news story about classified information leaked by an anonymous source in the new administration.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:54 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
No they didn't. They said that he did not appear to be lying at the time they interviewed him. Apparently, when they checked the facts, it turned out he was lying.

If a child sincerely said to his parents that he got an "A" on his test, it might not appear to them he was lying. But in the end the report card might tell a different story.
" Apparently, when they checked the facts, it turned out he was lying."

Apparently, you don't know what you are talking about.

WHY did the FBI want to CLOSE the case on Flynn WITHOUT charging him with ANYTHING? Then stroc steps in, AGAIN and overrides the agents who actually did the investigation?

We HAVE the official paperwork with the had written directive.
FBI
Published April 30

Strzok stopped FBI from ending Flynn probe despite lack of 'derogatory' evidence, unsealed documents reveal"

"nternal FBI documents unsealed Thursday indicate that Peter Strzok -- the now-disgraced anti-Trump former head of FBI counterintelligence -- ordered the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn to remain open even after it was slated to be closed due to a lack of so-called "derogatory" information."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/str...cuments-reveal

Old 05-22-2020, 05:03 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliebell View Post
It is my understanding that the 2 FBI agents had read the transcript of the call before they interviewed Flynn, so they would know at the time he was not lying. The transcript and the original notes (later revised by Page and Strzok) have not been produced by the Justice Department.
Those with TDS only watch the likes of CNN and MSNBC so they do NOT know what is really going on and what happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies