Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was it murder
Yes 299 58.86%
No 68 13.39%
Don't know/let's wait and see as more evidence is gathered 141 27.76%
Voters: 508. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 04:17 PM

37,971 posts, read 17,924,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
Yes.
You didn't answer any of these questions and you purposely deleted the truths in my posts. It's not what adults do.

Again

Are you saying McMichael didn't see Arbery running from a neighbors house while cutting across the neighbors lawns? We do have knowledge of some of what was said and thought in a police report but not all of it.

Someone who McMichael is fairly certain, is the same person who has trespassed before is seen

running out of the neighbors house while under construction
or
cutting across lawns while running from the direction of a house which is under construction

Instead of trying to be clever, which is another thing you are not good at, start caring about the truth and quit treating blacks like children. Try holding people and yourself responsible for the actions of the individual.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:20 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,150,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You didn't answer any of these questions and you purposely deleted the truths in my posts. It's not what adults do.

Again

Are you saying McMichael didn't see Arbery running from a neighbors house while cutting across the neighbors lawns? We do have knowledge of some of what was said and thought in a police report but not all of it.

Someone who McMichael is fairly certain, is the same person who has trespassed before is seen

running out of the neighbors house while under construction
or
cutting across lawns while running from the direction of a house which is under construction

Instead of trying to be clever, which is another thing you are not good at, start caring about the truth and quit treating blacks like children. Try holding people and yourself responsible for the actions of the individual.
I must be missing your points which honestly I do want to understand. Can you summarize?

Old 05-22-2020, 04:20 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,463,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I wouldn't describe Arbery's hair as short.
Me either. Not sure if there is a name for that cut, but hes got some pretty big hair at least on the top.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:21 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,616,429 times
Quote:
Racist attackers don't team up with someone named Diego Perez to look for criminals like Arbery. False race card players think that.
Oh yes they do. White people who are racist against blacks often loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Hispanic people. They are such hard workers. Unlike those lazy you know whats.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:24 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,728,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I wouldn't describe Arbery's hair as short.
It sounds like more than one person but you are right that one description doesn't match.
But what it shows is that there was this local facebook group in Santilla who had been noticing apparent theft attempts and a some thefts
This means the defense can argue that this neighborhood had become attractive to thieves and therefore anybody trespassing would also be suspicious for burglary.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:26 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,463,977 times
Quote:
Racist attackers don't team up with someone named Diego Perez to look for criminals like Arbery. False race card players think that.
You dont know much about racists, do you?

Racists will use minorites to help them if it suits their purposes.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I must be missing your points which honestly I do want to understand. Can you summarize?
Because of what I posted it is reasonable to assume McMichael believed a crime was just committed. It's an educated guess. It makes sense. Does this qualify as first hand knowledge under the law? Since I don't specifically know Georgia law I cannot say for sure.

That is why I relied on what I heard from Georgia lawyers and law makers when they said if you first hand knowledge of a crime a citizen can detain someone. It doesn't have to be a felony. They specifically know the guts of the laws.

And we don't have all the specific info from what led up to the chase.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:28 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,728,640 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMOUSAab6cw

Old 05-22-2020, 04:30 PM

We know you don't care about the truth. We also know you aren't very good at discussing the issue or being clever.

Old 05-22-2020, 04:30 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,150,801 times
Quote:
Because of what I posted it is reasonable to assume McMichael believed a crime was just committed. It's an educated guess. It makes sense. Does this qualify as first hand knowledge under the law? Since I don't specifically know Georgia law I cannot say for sure.

That is why I relied on what I heard from Georgia lawyers and law makers when they said if you first hand knowledge of a crime a citizen can detain someone. It doesn't have to be a felony. They specifically know the guts of the laws.

And we don't have all the specific info from what led up to the chase.
Ok....either way it seems to me chasing a jogger with weapons is not called for. Trying to halt his progress with a weapon is a crime and killing him whether by design or accident is also. Am I getting it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies