Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 08:35 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
And your stance is to bully others for thinking that’s the right thing to do. Go watch more Rambo movies !

Idiots who believe the nonsense propagated by talking heads on their TV's should be bullied because they are idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2020, 08:36 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,525,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Amazing people here are actually defending the mask policy.
So willing to throw away your freedom because TV says so?
freedom doesn't allow me to waltz onto private property.
hey, why don't you just leave your doors wide open for random people to come in.

genius

Old 05-08-2020, 08:40 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
No, they actually aren't.
Private businesses cannot deny service based on race, religion, gender, etc.

It's against my religion to wear a mask.
So what about “No shirt, no shoes, no service”

If a business owner determines that lack of shoes or shirt poses a danger to the patron or other customers, or if it’s merely enough to make others uncomfortable, this sign is both legal and completely justified.

same goes,

If a business owner determines that lack of masks poses a danger, then it is legal and completely justified to deny service.

By the way, the guy who is yelling might be unstable. lol

Old 05-08-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
freedom doesn't allow me to waltz onto private property.
hey, why don't you just leave your doors wide open for random people to come in.

genius

Grocery stores are for the public and open to the public.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opinion123 View Post
It’s got nothing to do with TV. That guy completely lost his marbles and spazzed out.

He scared the women working in the store.

He overreacted a bit, but free people tend to do that when they get a small glimpse of tyranny, like stores forcing people to wear masks because the talking heads on the TV said it was important to do that.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:44 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,525,443 times
Quote:
by the way, I actually agree that this whole COVID response could have a conspiracy element to it.
my own conspiracy theory is that they want to use it to exert further control on the populace, and to further print and debase the currency.

however, you're still dead wrong about a private business having to service all customers.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:46 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:

^^^^^ A deflection that doesn't address the substance of the post you're replying to at all.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:46 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Idiots who believe the nonsense propagated by talking heads on their TV's should be bullied because they are idiots.
Spoken like a True trumpette! Well dearie I have a right to do what I dam well please - if people like it or not - it makes no difference to me. If I feel wearing a mask might protect another, that’s on me. Everyone else can bug off! Bullies are weak individuals who think their actions will give them some kind of power. Most will not be intimidated by loud mouths such as the one on the video.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:47 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,643,864 times
Quote:
So is it the masks themselves that cause people to be idiots? Is it the wearing of the masks that does it? Is it the obedience to lawful orders in a matter of public health that does it? Help me out please; I wore a mask recently, so I'm too stupid to figure this out for myself.

Old 05-08-2020, 08:48 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
And your stance is to bully others for thinking that’s the right thing to do. Go watch more Rambo movies !

'you must spread some reputation around before giving it to tinytrump again'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies