Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 12:19 AM

7,019 posts, read 3,753,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Never violate a man's constitutional right to shop without wearing a dorky mask...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXn2b0yv6pQ

The guy could be right though, the whole plandemic might be a giant hoax.
Out of roughly 100 family members, friends, extended relatives, neighbors, etc, I still don't know anyone who has had covid-19.
People are getting sick of this mess
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2020, 07:16 AM

4,025 posts, read 1,880,794 times
We have more than 100 deceased COVID victims in my small corner of Ohio. Their families - these are friends, neighbors, co-workers, school teachers - are on the news each day describing how the scene played out, from the first symptom to the last "goodbye" on a cell phone - no visitors at the hospital. The tv stories aren't generally "old" people - they are otherwise mainly healthy folks of working age. That's why it's tragic. Sure it's rare. But it's not zero. Anyone claiming it's a hoax could not be more disrespectful of these families.

I'm pretty sure Italy isn't in on it. Or Spain. Or England. Or Iran.

It is not a hoax. People are dying. Lots of people. Count them however you please. Just because no one you know HAS SYMPTOMS doesn't mean they're not infected.

Old 05-09-2020, 07:26 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Never violate a man's constitutional right to shop without wearing a dorky mask...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXn2b0yv6pQ

The guy could be right though, the whole plandemic might be a giant hoax.
Out of roughly 100 family members, friends, extended relatives, neighbors, etc, I still don't know anyone who has had covid-19.
Where do you think the over one million diagnosed, and over 77,000 dead came from, Mars ? They may not have been YOUR neighbor or relative (yet) but give it time and you may be eating your words.

I bet Trump no longer thinks this is a "hoax" now that at least two people in his inner circle have tested positive !

Old 05-09-2020, 07:36 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
sure they can.
ever see the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs? add "no mask" to it.
The guy has a legit lawsuit.

It is the entire reason, I open carry my big ass revolver, holstered, without a mask when I go grocery shopping at HEB.
No one has said one word to me. I have made 4 trips since March.

Old 05-09-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Where do you think the over one million diagnosed, and over 77,000 dead came from, Mars ? They may not have been YOUR neighbor or relative (yet) but give it time and you may be eating your words.

I bet Trump no longer thinks this is a "hoax" now that at least two people in his inner circle have tested positive !
They'll have to die, for him to change his mind.

In that same light, he thinks the flu is a hoax too, eh?

Old 05-09-2020, 07:40 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

No he got flaming mad. How dare they get sick and now the world knows it might be true !!!

Old 05-09-2020, 07:40 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
Quote:
Idiots who believe the nonsense propagated by talking heads on their TV's should be bullied because they are idiots.
That’s a terrible approach. How many people do you think will be bullied into understanding the infotainment problem, vs being sat down and talked to reasonably and rationally?

Maybe you don’t want to see the country heal its current divisions. But if you do, you’ll need to reconsider how you think about people with opposing viewpoints. Being mean won’t wake anyone up.

Old 05-09-2020, 07:41 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The guy has a legit lawsuit.

It is the entire reason, I open carry my big ass revolver, holstered, without a mask when I go grocery shopping at HEB.
No one has said one word to me. I have made 4 trips since March.
Oh. I thought you only hunted , fished and farmed your own ? Huh. Who would have thought ...

Old 05-09-2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Oh. I thought you only hunted , fished and farmed your own ? Huh. Who would have thought ...
Some things I don't have, but working on it, is a coffee bean tree and a dairy cow. I hunt those in the HEB

Old 05-09-2020, 07:50 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Secondly are you applying this across the board or just the types of laws you support? I don;t know what your personal view is but as one example any selling, cultivating, purchasing or possessing marijuana is breaking federal law. Should they all be arrested?
Consistency check!

Can’t wait to see if you got/get a response. We need a lot more of this on this board. Far too many have no idea how inconsistent they are on issues, and it’s good to get them thinking about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies