Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 08:10 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,403,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
How about we call out with whom we disagree? I voted for Romney and McCain, now I disagree with them due to their political positions. So, because they are/were Republicans I should just blindly agree with them?

That's Derschowitz's opinion. So what? I've never agreed with everything he's said. What is he recommending? They get police to hold people down while they inject them. See how that works out.

It was tongue-in-cheek. I used a meme generator and everything.

^^^ also lighthearted, just to be crystal clear.

Old 05-17-2020, 08:10 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,652,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The worse case scenario would be a mass forced vaccination of a poorly tested vaccine. That would certainly be challenged by multiple states, if not all of them. I have to think this falls under states rights, per the 10th amendment, and thus a state can refuse. It might be possible for the federal government to enforce a vaccine as a condition of government employment and for crossing state lines. But the resulting lawsuits would probably take years to resolve.
That’s my biggest issue. The rushed factor. They want to bypass safety protocols and rush this out and force it and 5-10 years from now, we all develop cancer and die. It’s even weirder that this is a RNA vaccine.

It begins to make me wonder if those theories people have been talking about with Fauci and Gates are true.

Old 05-17-2020, 08:13 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,403,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
That’s my biggest issue. The rushed factor. They want to bypass safety protocols and rush this out...
Reps to both you and rjshae.

IF there is a vaccine in less than ~18mos or so, I won't be rushing out to get it, that's for certain.

This advice comes from a friend of mine who graduated from Hopkins and who runs clinical trials for an international pharma company.

Old 05-17-2020, 08:13 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,552,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The worse case scenario would be a mass forced vaccination of a poorly tested vaccine. That would certainly be challenged by multiple states, if not all of them. I have to think this falls under states rights, per the 10th amendment, and thus a state can refuse. It might be possible for the federal government to enforce a vaccine as a condition of government employment and for crossing state lines. But the resulting lawsuits would probably take years to resolve.

From my home state. Still for the most part sparsely populated. Still a lot of room for more out on the prairie!
https://www.worldhealth.net/news/sou...ical-mandates/

Old 05-17-2020, 08:15 AM

Quote:
That’s my biggest issue. The rushed factor. They want to bypass safety protocols and rush this out and force it and 5-10 years from now, we all develop cancer and die. It’s even weirder that this is a RNA vaccine.

It begins to make me wonder if those theories people have been talking about with Fauci and Gates are true.

Yes, indeed!

Old 05-17-2020, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Europe is a whole different story. I can understand having certain access taken away. Not everyone desires to travel or go to sport concerts, but to say the state will force and jab a needle in you?

Whatever happened to "My body, my choice"?????

Old 05-17-2020, 08:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Reps to both you and rjshae.

IF there is a vaccine in less than ~18mos or so, I won't be rushing out to get it, that's for certain.

This advice comes from a friend of mine who graduated from Hopkins and who runs clinical trials for an international pharma company.
If all the intellectuals have taken their vax, why would they worry or matter to them, what I do? Is it really about control and not their security and safety?

Old 05-17-2020, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If all the intellectuals have taken their vax, why would they worry or matter to them, what I do? Is it really about control and not their security and safety?

Hit that nail right on the head, you did!

Old 05-17-2020, 08:32 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,652,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Whatever happened to "My body, my choice"?????
Right? I mean I get that kids have to get vaccinated in some states to attend schools.

But forcing adults who are already in society or the state will take me and drag me and force me to be injected just sounds absurd.

I had a weird feeling it would come to this when they kept repeating this “Operation Warp Speed” thing.

Old 05-17-2020, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Right? I mean I get that kids have to get vaccinated in some states to attend schools.

But forcing adults who are already in society or the state will take me and drag me and force me to be injected just sounds absurd.

I had a weird feeling it would come to this when they kept repeating this “Operation Warp Speed” thing.

Well, it stops at my front door.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies