Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 09:23 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/ianbell89/status...55641259601920

Old 05-17-2020, 09:25 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,547,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If public health is at risk and it impacts other people...you bet they have the authority to jab a needle into your arm.

Just like you have the authority to kill someone for standing too close without a mask?

Old 05-17-2020, 09:26 AM

3,648 posts, read 1,602,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Force, has no place in Freedom & Liberties.
Take Note: I'm not anyone's PROPERTY
You will die, trying to make me your PROPERTY

I think you are right but you live on land that is not your property, it ALL belongs to the state (even if you 'own' it and bought it with federal debt notes).

I think the gov will have severe consequences for those that refuse the 'vaccine'

Old 05-17-2020, 09:27 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
You have no rights. The State owns you.

Always has, always will.

Well, unless you folks wake up and dump statism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
I think you are right but you live on land that is not your property, it ALL belongs to the state (even if you 'own' it and bought it with federal debt notes).

I think the gov will have severe consequences for those that refuse the 'vaccine'

Come at me, bro.

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Nobody has a right to touch me but me. Period.

Now if I feel this way, you can bet your arse that there will be an all out war if they try this with the rest of the population.
It wont come to that...

All they have to do is impose restrictions on businesses and industries, and THEY will impose the rules on the public... heck, we are seeing that now! LOL There are quite a few stores, restaurants, that are REQUIRING patrons to wear masks, or they refuse service. Its that simple really.

Are you really going to stand up and fight, when you cannot buy gas for your car, or groceries at the store? This is how they get people to COMPLY, businesses will not dare breaking the new rules, or they risk loosing their ability to operate, so all of them will obey and comply whatever they are told.

Look at this another way, consider how many gun stores there are...how many gun stores would sell a person a gun with NO INFRINGEMENTS whatsoever? NONE OF THEM!! (because they know they would loose their license and their business as a result...so they COMPLY with whatever Govt tells them).

Old 05-17-2020, 09:28 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
I love the spin the Rn does not vaccinate you from harm the devil,plunged a needle into your arm against your will while you scream and beg for mercy
Spin doctors

Old 05-17-2020, 09:28 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Right? I mean I get that kids have to get vaccinated in some states to attend schools.

But forcing adults who are already in society or the state will take me and drag me and force me to be injected just sounds absurd.

I had a weird feeling it would come to this when they kept repeating this “Operation Warp Speed” thing.

Kids should also not be forced to take a fast tracked vaccine in order to access public education.

Old 05-17-2020, 09:29 AM

45,231 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
It's European country has it's own policies in terms of vaccines however in terms of international human rights, the rights of the child to life comes first and foremost. The prevention of viruses being seenas part of the right to life.

In terms of the Coronavirus vaccine, whether it is madatory or not will depend on each countries own policy however there is nothing in terms of international human rghts to stop vaccines being made mandatory and the US itself has manadory vaccines in relation to public school attendance in many states.
Bleet bleet goes the little sheepie
Uh not if the vaccine harms or kills. Of course like most, you'll trust anything a govt expert tells you to

Old 05-17-2020, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
It wont come to that...

All they have to do is impose restrictions on businesses and industries, and THEY will impose the rules on the public... heck, we are seeing that now! LOL There are quite a few stores, restaurants, that are REQUIRING patrons to wear masks, or they refuse service. Its that simple really.

Are you really going to stand up and fight, when you cannot buy gas for your car, or groceries at the store? This is how they get people to COMPLY, businesses will not dare breaking the new rules, or they risk loosing their ability to operate, so all of them will obey and comply whatever they are told.

Look at this another way, consider how many gun stores there are...how many gun stores would sell a person a gun with NO INFRINGEMENTS whatsoever? NONE OF THEM!! (because they know they would loose their license and their business as a result...so they COMPLY with whatever Govt tells them).

I have enough food to last a year and probably a year's worth of reading to catch up on. I like being alone in my home. As I recently said, come at me, bro.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies