Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2020, 10:37 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
I think you are right but you live on land that is not your property, it ALL belongs to the state (even if you 'own' it and bought it with federal debt notes).

I think the gov will have severe consequences for those that refuse the 'vaccine'

In Texas, The KING Ranch is not State or Federal property. It is in fact one of the last "Private Properties" in the nation.

Those are things of barter. They are not my person.
Real estate, is different than Private Property. Guess what it takes to incorporate your property.... Like your city, county, state and federal governments.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:37 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
There may be major civil rights battles stemming from this. Best wishes to those who have the courage to fight for human rights. If more and more of the currently fear addled will come around, such battles won't be necessary.
All it’ll take are a couple of people with a lot of money and some power.

I think this will be a state mandated thing vs federal, though. So while I doubt they’re too worried about people in Wyoming, people in New York will be in line for a helluva wake up call.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:38 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,547,998 times
Quote:
There may be major civil rights battles stemming from this. Best wishes to those who have the courage to fight for human rights. If more and more of the currently fear addled will come around, such battles won't be necessary.

A consummation devoutly to be wished.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
This is called social responsibility. I have a responsibility to not only myself, but to you. Just like kids can not attend school without being vaccinated, potentially infected people should not be allowed to go around infecting everyone else.
Responsibility is one thing.

The dude talking about police dragging you to a doctor to get a forced barely tested shot is a whole nother story.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:40 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Responsibility is one thing.

The dude talking about police dragging you to a doctor to get a forced barely tested shot is a whole nother story.
Any intelligent person should not have to be "dragged". Why would anyone not want to get something that would potentially keep them alive ?

I will take life over death any day. This virus is no game.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:40 AM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,401,990 times
Quote:
All it’ll take are a couple of people with a lot of money and some power.

I think this will be a state mandated thing vs federal, though. So while I doubt they’re too worried about people in Wyoming, people in New York will be in line for a helluva wake up call.

Off topic, perhaps, but I lived in NY for a couple of years. Despite arrogance and rhetoric about how great it is NY was by far, easily the worst place I ever lived.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Any intelligent person should not have to be "dragged". Why would anyone not want to get something that would potentially keep them alive ?

What if The vaccines bring the death?

I’m already fine and dandy. Meanwhile, these vaccines that they want to do Operation Warp Speed on a bypass the Long term testing. Who knows what damage it can do to you. That vaccine might actually kill you if it’s not tested and vetted properly.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:44 AM

Quote:

Everyone doesn't necessarily agree with you. Ain't America great?

Old 05-17-2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
What if The vaccines bring the death?

I’m already fine and dandy. Meanwhile, these vaccines that they want to do Operation Warp Speed on a bypass the Long term testing. Who knows what damage it can do to you. That vaccine might actually kill you if it’s not tested and vetted properly.

Guaranteed that it will not be tested and vetted. Yet the fearful will line up for it. Darwin.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:51 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
You cannot catch or die from other people's allergies.
I was asked why would a healthy person sneeze and cough. I responded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies