Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2020, 10:54 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

In the land of Freedom, everyone equally has the right and the ability to say NO.

It is when other people do not like being told NO, that things go south for both parties...
If I'm not happy, you're not going to be happy.
Live & let live, is a thing of the past.

Old 05-17-2020, 11:03 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,475,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If public health is at risk and it impacts other people...you bet they have the authority to jab a needle into your arm.
When it comes to public health are there any limits to the government's authority?

Old 05-17-2020, 11:03 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Force inject would look more like, you can’t renew your driver’s license unless you have gotten the vaccine. You can’t work unless you got the vaccine. No one is going to come to your house, hold you down and stick a needle in your arm but there are other ways they can do it.
That would be a violation of a person's 9th Amendment. People got killed over crap like you suggest and it was taken, when they were forbidden.
The World has a vaccine, when by consent
We have tyranny, when you are coerced by threat of violence, or forbiddence.
The right to Travel by the conveyance of the day can never be taken.

From the use of horse and buggy, to the early Model 'T', Americans have never been required to get "permission" to travel on the public roads or highways when it was for personal reasons. Has anything changed now that you have zippy fast cars?

Soon there were a lot of people on the roads for commercial purposes. This resulted in people lumbering along transporting generous loads on the roads with trucks and trailers, because of this the government felt the need to make laws and regulations to protect the innocent citizens from the dangers of this commercial traffic.

Following this, the government began requiring commercial drivers to register and obtain "licenses", basically this meant they were getting permission from the government for use on the public roads and highways for commercial use.

This lead to a creative revenue stream requiring a registration to be paid by these divers for their vehicles to subsidize the extra wear and tear on the public highways.

Kindly, the government opened this up to the general public to become 'drivers' by "allowing" them to register their cars and get driver's license if they choose.

"Then, through police misapplication, ticket writing, and false slogans such as “Driving is not a right, it is a privilege”, they have been able to get the general public to believe they had to be licensed and registered. It's like an old wives' tale which has become widely accepted. Even most cops (whose duty it is to know the law) don't know and don't care to learn these laws...They just like to keep writing those tickets....Cha-Chingggg."

Old 05-17-2020, 11:14 AM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,401,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
What if The vaccines bring the death?

I’m already fine and dandy. Meanwhile, these vaccines that they want to do Operation Warp Speed on a bypass the Long term testing. Who knows what damage it can do to you. That vaccine might actually kill you if it’s not tested and vetted properly.
The sped up Swine Flu vaccine of the 1970s killed people.

Old 05-17-2020, 11:15 AM
bjh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Everyone doesn't necessarily agree with you. Ain't America great?

Old 05-17-2020, 11:16 AM
bjh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I was asked why would a healthy person sneeze and cough. I responded.
Good. I hope we can still be friends.

Old 05-17-2020, 11:20 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
The sped up Swine Flu vaccine of the 1970s killed people.
Shhhh don’t mention facts!

I’m sure Google will be scrubbing that information off their search engines and YouTube very soon.

“RuSheD vacCiNEs aRe saFE, yOU gUyS!”

Old 05-17-2020, 12:04 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That would be a violation of a person's 9th Amendment. People got killed over crap like you suggest and it was taken, when they were forbidden.
The World has a vaccine, when by consent
We have tyranny, when you are coerced by threat of violence, or forbiddence.
The right to Travel by the conveyance of the day can never be taken.

From the use of horse and buggy, to the early Model 'T', Americans have never been required to get "permission" to travel on the public roads or highways when it was for personal reasons. Has anything changed now that you have zippy fast cars?

Soon there were a lot of people on the roads for commercial purposes. This resulted in people lumbering along transporting generous loads on the roads with trucks and trailers, because of this the government felt the need to make laws and regulations to protect the innocent citizens from the dangers of this commercial traffic.

Following this, the government began requiring commercial drivers to register and obtain "licenses", basically this meant they were getting permission from the government for use on the public roads and highways for commercial use.

This lead to a creative revenue stream requiring a registration to be paid by these divers for their vehicles to subsidize the extra wear and tear on the public highways.

Kindly, the government opened this up to the general public to become 'drivers' by "allowing" them to register their cars and get driver's license if they choose.

"Then, through police misapplication, ticket writing, and false slogans such as “Driving is not a right, it is a privilege”, they have been able to get the general public to believe they had to be licensed and registered. It's like an old wives' tale which has become widely accepted. Even most cops (whose duty it is to know the law) don't know and don't care to learn these laws...They just like to keep writing those tickets....Cha-Chingggg."
I forgot all about the 9th amendment thing.

I just found out this guy is a straight up Epstein creep, as well.

https://twitter.com/laurenwern/statu...25507816640515

Old 05-17-2020, 12:39 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,547,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I forgot all about the 9th amendment thing.

I just found out this guy is a straight up Epstein creep, as well.

https://twitter.com/laurenwern/statu...25507816640515

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-17-2020, 12:44 PM

15,848 posts, read 6,551,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is actually a 9th Amendment issue. The 10th(States) have no say.

Short review of the foundation of American law - - -" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."
--- Declaration of Independence, 1776

It is no one's choice but mine, how, when or why, I enjoy Life, or Liberty..
If that's not true, I am someone's PROPERTY
One wonders what a vaccine is for if not to preserve life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. How would that ever fly in court?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies