Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 08:37 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
You have an alternative - LEAVE. Vaccination is necessary to keep us ALL at much-reduced risk from life-destroying disease. An infinitesimally small cost of living amongst civilization and civilized people.
You have an alternative...do your research. Forcing everyone to take a vaccine that's developed in months is a BAD idea for multiple reasons. You're easily going to have more dead people from the vaccine than from the actual virus you're trying to prevent.

I swear, some of you are the biggest brainless zombies I've ever seen.

People aren't against vaccines. People are against RUSHED vaccines that are forced where we don't even have time to question what's in it.

Old 05-19-2020, 08:51 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,547,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
You have an alternative...do your research. Forcing everyone to take a vaccine that's developed in months is a BAD idea for multiple reasons. You're easily going to have more dead people from the vaccine than from the actual virus you're trying to prevent.

People aren't against vaccines. People are against RUSHED vaccines that are forced where we don't even have time to question what's in it.

I have never taken a pHARMaceutical drug until it's been on the market at least 15 years and has a proven record of safety. I learned this from the first doctor I ever worked for, way back in the 70's. Why in the world would I take a vaccine, which is a pHARMaceutical drug, mere months after its creation, with ZERO safety testing?

Old 05-19-2020, 09:13 AM

37,111 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
I have never taken a pHARMaceutical drug until it's been on the market at least 15 years and has a proven record of safety. I learned this from the first doctor I ever worked for, way back in the 70's. Why in the world would I take a vaccine, which is a pHARMaceutical drug, mere months after its creation, with ZERO safety testing?
Safety testing is underway.

Old 05-19-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Safety testing is underway.
What, a year's worth? Did you not read my post. I need proven record of safety, and as far as I can see, there will never be adequate record of safety in vaccines. You and I have had this conversation, and if you continue to push your opinion, you will be beating a dead horse. I will never take vaccines, period. I thought you and I had this worked out long ago.

Old 05-19-2020, 09:39 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:
Exactly.

Especially for a virus that has a death rate as much as a common flu...we're not forced to get that one and on top of that, the flu vaccine has been around for decades and it still sucks, and has killed people.

Old 05-19-2020, 09:44 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
What, a year's worth? Did you not read my post. I need proven record of safety, and as far as I can see, there will never be adequate record of safety in vaccines. You and I have had this conversation, and if you continue to push your opinion, you will be beating a dead horse. I will never take vaccines, period. I thought you and I had this worked out long ago.
They are skipping animal trials for this fast tracked vaccine.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/11/...nimal-testing/
Quote:
That isn’t how vaccine testing normally happens. Regulators require that a manufacturer show a product is safe before it goes into people, and while it isn’t enshrined in law, researchers almost always check that a new concoction is effective in lab animals before putting human volunteers at potential risk.
Pretty sketchy.

Old 05-19-2020, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Exactly.

Especially for a virus that has a death rate as much as a common flu...we're not forced to get that one and on top of that, the flu vaccine has been around for decades and it still sucks, and has killed people.

Amen sonny.

Old 05-19-2020, 09:59 AM

8,244 posts, read 3,497,570 times
Quote:

There wouldn't be an official death toll from the vaccine. Just like with other vaccines, the death will be attributed to something else. There have been cases of girls dying from the cervical cancer vaccine, for example, sometimes hours after the injection and they denied the vaccine had anything to do with it.

Old 05-19-2020, 10:10 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
There wouldn't be an official death toll from the vaccine. Just like with other vaccines, the death will be attributed to something else. There have been cases of girls dying from the cervical cancer vaccine, for example, sometimes hours after the injection and they denied the vaccine had anything to do with it.
Yep. People will just say, “correlation does not equal causation” and move on. It is really difficult to prove vaccine injuries and deaths. The system is set up in such a way that never admits fault, even if the victim receives compensation through the special vaccine court, also hard to do.

Old 05-19-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yep. People will just say, “correlation does not equal causation” and move on. It is really difficult to prove vaccine injuries and deaths. The system is set up in such a way that never admits fault, even if the victim receives compensation through the special vaccine court, also hard to do.

Yes, if vaccines are perfectly safe, why are people being compensated for the damage they've done?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies