Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 08:39 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
They just interviewed a black Minneapolis citizen and I feel so bad for the guy. He says “man I’ve seen some things in my day but nothing like this. I have no where to buy groceries, no where to get gas, nowhere to fill a prescription”
Poor guy. But that’s what happens when you burn down your own town. In a few years when all the businesses are gone they’ll blame white people and racism for “white flight” and creating a food desert.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:41 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Your privilege is showing..

Deflect, deflect, deflect
LOL, what a remarkably unintelligent response, thanks for that!

Old 05-29-2020, 08:42 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,503,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
According to the Associated Press, there were 18 different news media crews on scene near the riots this morning. EIGHTEEN different reporters.

only ONE of them was arrested. And gues what? It was the black guy that got arrested.

No matter if this was just a misunderstanding or not, the sheer optics are HORRIFIC. He was literally live on air as they cuffed him, holding up his press credentials badge for the police officers to see.

https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/1266353471743307776
It's on the front page of CNN...

That won't help things. They arrested him because he wouldn't move.

Meanwhile a white reporter from CNN was also in the area but was allowed to stay...

Quote:
Another CNN reporter says he was 'treated much differently'
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/29/u...ted/index.html

Old 05-29-2020, 08:43 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,356,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
What it accomplishes is that it exposes them for exactly what they are.
Bingo! No decent person wants to live around people who act like that. I could not care any less than I do if they destroy themselves, just like they're doing now. They disgust me.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:44 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,711,843 times
Quote:
Pointing out the origin of a virus is not the same thing as you brainwashing children into believing they are inferior victims.

Some day you'll free yourself from yourself.
Trump blaming China has brainwashed his followers into blaming China and you are teaching your children that China is to blame for them being out of school, not being able to go to malls, etc, etc. But again..."dats different"!

Old 05-29-2020, 08:44 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
LOL yup, which is why the city deserves to be burned down. If you stand down and allow animals to do as they please, at that point it's your fault. I won't blame animals for being animals, I blame the weak people who enable them.
No city deserves to be burned down by Rioting Thugs. The City Leadership Does deserve to be Fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I have given up hope that young black people will ever bother learning how our justice system operates. They’ll just take to the street and burn crap down every time they get mad. In the end they do a huge disservice to victims like George Floyd, but I don’t think they really care much about him in the first place. He’s just an excuse to steal and destroy.
The former NAACP President in St Paul agrees with you.

’These People Don’t Give A Damn About George Floyd:’ Former NAACP St. Paul President Watches Police And Protesters Clash - Daily Caller

I thought that it was going to be a rally, but as it got to the end, I was there about 30 minutes and I realized that it wasn’t a rally, it was going to be a riot,” she said.

After overhearing the plans for the riot, which included going to the police precinct, she left and didn’t return.

“I listened to what was being said. When they started talking about going to the 3rd precinct I knew how that was going to end.”

“I haven’t been up here since. I watched what they were live streaming on video and the destruction that they did to their own communities. What are people going to do that live in those communities, and they need those resources?”

“We don’t have many stores as it is. So why are we going to burn down the small business owners who are there for us? Most folks have moved out of the community, most businesses are gone, we don’t have business in the community.”

It’s all about the FUN of Rioting, destruction and most of all ..... the Looting.
Weak City Leadership allows it ... they will demand that other people PAY to rebuild so it can be burned, looted again. Diane Binns was president of the NAACP St. Paul from 2016-2018. She was here for the north Minneapolis riots in the 60s. She knew what was coming. She knew it wouldn’t be stopped. She knew it was all planned.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:46 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Poor guy. But that’s what happens when you burn down your own town. In a few years when all the businesses are gone they’ll blame white people and racism for “white flight” and creating a food desert.
See: Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee, etc al ...

What do these cities share in common?

Hoardes of low income blacks who revel in a good city burning every time a police officer injures or kills one of their own. Forget the every day black on black crime. Forget the every day black on white crime. All those pesky everyday rapes, assaults, armed theft, and murders are just par for the course in big black cities. But oh Lawdy when a white cop kills a brother ... stuffs gonna burn.

And then you’ll have residents suffer from a lack of goods and services. And no one to blame but their own neighbors for it.

2,949 posts, read 1,356,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Burning down newly constructed government housing, grocery stores, auto parts stores, clothing stores, all in their own neighborhood.......this is what they call "being heard."

And we hear them, loud and clear.
Yep. Very soon they will also be crying "discrimination" because they have no housing because they burned it to the ground, while destroying and stealing other hard-working Americans property and ability to provide for themselves and their families.

They are criminal, sub-human thugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Trump blaming China has brainwashed his followers into blaming China and you are teaching your children that China is to blame for them being out of school, not being able to go to malls, etc, etc. But again..."dats different"!
LOL.....so telling people the origin of a virus, to you, is the same as brainwashing your children to believe that they are inferior victims and that "the man" is out to get them?

That's brilliant.

Again, I do hope one day your cruel master sets you free.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
No city deserves to be burned down by Rioting Thugs. The City Leadership Does deserve to be Fired.
I disagree, people deserve the government they elect. If you elect a weak minded government who would sit back and let the animals run wild burning the city, then you deserve to have your city burned down. In that scenario, you voted for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies