Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 12:32 PM

28,664 posts, read 18,775,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
That doctor was not dressed in business casual clothes and was not coming from an office (It would be a hospital not office BTW). Did you even read the article?? Apparently not. Try again race baiter.

And why would a thug be unloading tents from a van at a location that tents were being erected for a charitable purpose ..."littering?"

Does that really sound legit to you?

My personal experience:

I had been sitting in my car at a red light and got hit from behind. I called the police. At the time, I was a senior non-commissioned officer in the Air Force in uniform. The police arrived (eventually), took my military ID and license, and started futzing about. I made a mistake--I tried to engage them in small talk, mentioning that my close cousin was also a cop.

Their ears perked up: "A 'cop?' That's drug talk!"

The immediately threw me against the car, frisked me, cuffed me, and stuffed me into the back of their squad car where they held me until they finished what they were doing.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:34 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Even if he dared initially to resist, we all know what we saw afterwards.
And it was not a *manslaughter* committed by police with concern of their own safety.

It was murder committed in a cold blood.
You have no interest in facts or the truth.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:37 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,940,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
LOL.

Then there was the eighth-grade black girl who was arrested at school for passing a 2-dollar bill buying lunch at school because nobody at the school--or the police--knew that the 2-dollar bill is perfectly legal currency.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyph.../#71da25c8f1a2
Wrong. Again no one seems to actually read their articles, and even the article was not accurate from the beginning. Over half whats posted on here is misleading or not true.

"the concern presented was not whether a two-dollar bill was legal tender, but whether the bill presented was real or counterfeit, due to a pen that was used by a cafeteria worker to detect possible counterfeit bills." She went to say that "[w]ithin the same day of receiving the report, the investigating officer at that time, confirmed that the bill was not counterfeit, and there was never any criminal charge/referral as your article seems to suggest."

Old 05-28-2020, 12:38 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,042 times
I implore all of the businesses to NOT rebuild in this area. If these dopey looters think its ok to steal and burn down stores now, lets see how long before they do it again.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:41 PM

18,454 posts, read 7,085,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
That’s the irony. We Black voters claim white people are racist and evil yet here we are supporting a rich white old man who wants to define what it means to be black, by voting for him.

This section of the site has covered many black issues from the 80% black out of wedlock birth rate, to the black on black violence in the inner city, etc.

The common denominator is always the blind support we have for democrats. It’s painfully clear no politician is going to ever legislate blacks up the social ladder, change police behavior, eliminate the gangs in the hood, or decrease the out of wedlock birthrate.

And it’s insanity that we continue to think otherwise.

It is Insanity to think otherwise, no matter what color you are.

Because those things, by and large, (and with the possible exception of police behavior) cannot be changed through legislation.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:42 PM

8,330 posts, read 2,961,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasfinn View Post
" Have you ever seen such cruelty ? "

Blazing Saddles
“The sheriff is near!”

Old 05-28-2020, 12:48 PM

18,454 posts, read 7,085,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
The media is editing out the part where he resisted.

Normally, I usually come down on the side of the police in these cases because usually the injuries or death is a direct result of resisting arrest.

But not this time.

His resistance is irrelevant because he was already apprehended, down and cuffed.

There was no reason for the police to keep him in that position with his knee on his neck.

None.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:51 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Normally, I usually come down on the side of the police in these cases because usually the injuries or death is a direct result of resisting arrest.

But not this time.

His resistance is irrelevant because he was already apprehended, down and cuffed.

There was no reason for the police to keep him in that position with his knee on his neck.

None.
The lefty media must feel there is something to hide in the video otherwise they wouldn't edit out the part where he resisted and gets taken down.

MSM is scum.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:51 PM

8,330 posts, read 2,961,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Looter shot dead by business owner last night.
Good for him. These looters are dangerous.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:57 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,617 times
Where were the riots when a Minneapolis Somali cop, fairly recently and from a seated position in his cruiser, shot and killed a White woman who called him for assistance with domestic abuse; as she approached the cruiser?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies