Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2020, 09:58 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,627,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Uh, most of the looting and rioting is being done by non-whites, the highest rate by blacks. That is clear in all the video.
I watched a video of the Target looting, the guy filming walked the past the pharmacy and there were 3 white guys systematically loading up a wheeled cart, all 3 had masks on. I dont think they were looting because of Floyd being killed, seems like they saw an opportunity and took it, what do you think they are going to do with all those drugs?

Old 05-31-2020, 09:59 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,745,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I think that blacks should have a blacks only demonstration against police brutality and other issues. I live in Minneapolis and from the second day of protest on, whites are causing most of the problems. I think other groups are piggybacking on black protest and have their own agenda and it’s drowning out the black voice.

All this mayhem, in the end, is going to be rooted and blamed on blacks having the inferior mentality of “the victim”. Sure, blacks looted, we will own our bad actors for that. However, all the other mayhem here is coming from whites. Black protest usually burn out after the 3rd night following a police incident. This mayhem, here, is being fueled by whites.

Let us speak and demonstrate for ourselves!
Might help if the entire black community denounced Antifa and declared them the enemy. Run them out of the area whenever they show up.

The message of "Justice for George Loyd" was completely valid. That message is dead at this point. It's been replaced by the "burn it all down" mission of the Communist revolutionaries your side enthusiastically welcomed into your team.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:01 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,550,383 times
It is well known that anarchists and other bad actors with agendas have infiltrated the peaceful protests.

Black people need to stop the marches and protests because the cause has been usurped by non-blacks with agendas and any damage that they cause will be blamed on black people.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:05 AM

28,948 posts, read 30,307,663 times
Quote:
I think that blacks should have a blacks only demonstration against police brutality and other issues. I live in Minneapolis and from the second day of protest on, whites are causing most of the problems. I think other groups are piggybacking on black protest and have their own agenda and it’s drowning out the black voice.

All this mayhem, in the end, is going to be rooted and blamed on blacks having the inferior mentality of “the victim”. Sure, blacks looted, we will own our bad actors for that. However, all the other mayhem here is coming from whites. Black protest usually burn out after the 3rd night following a police incident. This mayhem, here, is being fueled by whites.

WEll, that's a wonderful thought, and I agree....but now the Antifa, is fueling this along with people who want to use Floyde's death as a reason to loot and rob and burn businesses....I understand Floyde was a peaceful man....

But your right, I agree....however, if whites want to march along side you, what is the problem....?

See, to me, we're all in this together....we all love the same way, we all fight for our laws to be substantial and govern....

oh, and the cop that killed Floyde, they've conveniently reported that he is now under suicide watch, so you know what that means...

But that's just me, I believe in unity, just as much as anyone else....George Floyde was a human being, and shouldn't have been murdered, and white people feel the same way....so this has gone way beyond just effecting our fellow blacks...there are good and bad people in all races...you'd be wise to remember that....we all would....it's no longer about skin color....

Old 05-31-2020, 10:05 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,719,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
I don't see the world as you do, I only see you as a person. My suggestion, as it always is on this site is, get over it, you're not a victim, life is way to short to be crying about how bad life is.
You can’t see me at all. Hell, I could be white as a polar bear and you would never know.

Saying "you are not a victim" is just a meaningless phrase. We live in a physical world of CAUSE and EFFECT, actions betting reactions. When black people take note of racism as a cause of things effecting black people (and the effects can and do last long after the triggering action) you say its the victim mentality. No....its the causes and effects mentality.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:06 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,994,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That movie was so funny!
I thought so too. I rolled when he was giving Griffin his first tour and Doogie Howser came into the room. He turns and shrugs "What can I tell ya ? Affirmative action." Lol!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6721c8e...Lh-lA0UOU.copy

That movie is where I "discovered" Dave Chappelle.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:08 AM

18,463 posts, read 7,103,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
one is anti law- the other supposed to be pro law-- not equal here bud

A life taken unjustly is a life taken unjustly.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:09 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,091,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post

And again, how would you make a racially pure protest work? Roadblocks and screening points for genuine blackness?
It would have to be on the honor system.

Later, there could be a "Whites Only" protest, than a "Identifying As Female", then a "Disabled Persons" protest day and so on. Any group that acts up, they get moved to the end of the line for the next protest.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:10 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,759,870 times
Quote:

duh. whites are to blame for everything. whites actually gave blacks a #3 pencil for them to take the SAT's.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:11 AM

19,658 posts, read 12,255,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
It would have to be on the honor system.

Later, there could be a "Whites Only" protest, than a "Identifying As Female", then a "Disabled Persons" protest day and so on. Any group that acts up, they get moved to the end of the line for the next protest.
I don't believe men have any business at a women's rally either (unless they are trans or something). Men with puzzy hats -lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies