Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2020, 11:14 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
He also takes a personal viewpoint of military service that does not encompass all Americans. That’s entirely disrespectful to black vets, especially those who gave their lives. Same goes for all of those who share his viewpoint.
You are twisting yourself up in fallacies.

How do you come to the conclusion expressed in bold? Because he sure didn't say it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2020, 11:15 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
A successful white man holding honest conservative and non politically correct views?

Hang him! We only tolerate white guilt and racial pandering in this world!

Signed,

- Leftists

Old 06-03-2020, 11:15 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Wow, some will go to any length to defend a narrative.

Now his kneeling was a sign of respect to the flag..... I wouldn't have believed anyone would write this if I didn't see it with my own eyes.
It’s a fact.

But boy does that kneeling seems to agitate those demons in some folks...

Old 06-03-2020, 11:16 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
You know who kills the most black men? OTHER BLACK MEN.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...n-black-crime/

The entitled black athletes should be the ones apologizing. NO ONE is allowed to bring political protest into their workplace and football players shouldn't be allowed to either.
Sure you can bring politics into the workplace. And you can get fired over it. That what makes what Colin dud brave. He left millions on the table for his belief.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:20 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
I think you are mistaken. Kap started in the NFL with some success. Haters don"t like him but he is a top-notch NFL player.
Some early success sure. But he didn't back it up. If he did, he would never have come up with this crazy PR campaign. He was on his way out.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:21 PM

1,781 posts, read 956,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
There is no place for your bullying on these boards. Stop being so offensive and insensitive. I hope you will kneel during the anthem from now on. It's the moral thing to do.

I'm a bully, offensive and insensitive? I don't think you know the meaning of those words. And thanks, but I'll keep standing with my hand over my heart during the National Anthem just as my veteran father taught me to do. You do you and I'll do me.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:23 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Some early success sure. But he didn't back it up. If he did, he would never have come up with this crazy PR campaign. He was on his way out.
Ludicrous. Post his last season stat which were 2016 and show where they stand in 2019. Hint it will easily be in top 15. Snuff with lies.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:25 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
You and Drew Brees may want black people to shut up and just accept being punching bags and bullet sponges for police, and tell them that they had better keep smiling, but I think they're human beings, and no one deserves to have this done to them, and no one deserves to have it routinely ignored by the criminal justice system when it does. People shouldn't have to accept being second class citizens. People shouldn't have to accept living in fear. That's the world that you and Drew Brees think is precious. I think it stinks.
He didn't say anything of the kind and he doesn't believe that. You're just makin' stuff up.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:27 PM

4,437 posts, read 7,674,904 times
I may not agree, but I'm not getting butt hurt over Drew Brees's statements! I do, however, respect his honesty. Unlike a sentiment that talks "I'm down, I'm down," but when they get into the ballot box, they vote for the status quo! (google "The Bradley Effect!).

I don't want talk. I want votes and resulting real change! And a Drew Brees interview means little, when it comes to real results!

Old 06-03-2020, 11:28 PM

8,337 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Take a knee at home, not on a football field where the team owners run their business. Where do these selfish players get off with this sheeit? This is one of the reasons I’ve stopped watching the NFL and NBA. They’ve turned into racist organizations full of hypocrite felons.

Stopped watching Lebron James flop years ago after being a fan of both leagues for decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies