Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 09:07 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,372,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What is it about Trump loyalists that they always feel like victims? I have never seen anything like it.
Trump loyalists are victims -- of the rioting, looting , and violence that you are committing., but so are other Americans that would like to put a bullet in the heads of these anarchists.

See, you don't own America. You didn't build America, and you don't have the right to tear it down in the violent and destructive manner we are seeing.

Yes, Trump supporters are victims. Victims of the crap you and your radical leftist scum have thrown on this country. Eventually, and not soon enough, you will get exactly what you deserve.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:12 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,337,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Nuh uh. I'm Switch.

(Hey look, y'all...that's a trans joke that's actually funny!)
Lol. Nice

Old 06-11-2020, 09:13 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,337,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Trump loyalists are victims -- of the rioting, looting , and violence that you are committing., but so are other Americans that would like to put a bullet in the heads of these anarchists.

See, you don't own America. You didn't build America, and you don't have the right to tear it down in the violent and destructive manner we are seeing.

Yes, Trump supporters are victims. Victims of the crap you and your radical leftist scum have thrown on this country. Eventually, and not soon enough, you will get exactly what you deserve.
I prefer the captives of a concept.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:15 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,849,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
At restaurants, I now have multiple waiters and the manager stopping by multiple times to make sure I am doing well. Really? I like it the way it was before. Serve me my food, stop by once to make sure everything is good and maybe, maybe the manager would stop by quickly just once.

I get that too. It is annoying, especially if you're with someone else having a conversation, and a server keeps popping by, and is all like "Can I get you anything else?" I want to say "Yes! You can get us back to our conversation!" But that's rude, and they get paid to be too nice.

Quote:
I have random strangers reaching out to me now on FB.

I get that too. Most either want my money, or want to take their clothes off for me (ick). I just block them and move on.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Tried to rep you, but...
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bruiser Brody again."

See... why can't I rep Bruiser Brody's post?
We're having some unity here. I just wanted to rep his post. That's all.
Even City-Data is trying to keep us divided....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnsyS0fLKx0

I'll give him one for ya. I got your back.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What is it about Trump loyalists that they always feel like victims? I have never seen anything like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Trump loyalists are victims -- of the rioting, looting , and violence that you are committing.

I can assure you, Camaro...Finn isn't doing any of what you accuse him of.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Lol. Nice

Aren't I clever?

Now I want to watch Matrix. But that movie bugs me. Especially when Neo (who is supposed to be some elite haxxor) meets Trinity and asks her how she hacked into his computer.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:30 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
It's not self-hating, it's called compassion. You may need to look that word up.
Perhaps he doesn’t lack any. I’ve never been more disgusted by weak minded white cowards. It’s revolting. This white freak speaker at a local rally crying about her white privilege. I just about puked in disgust.

Based on their rates of violent or non-violent confrontations with police the rates of cops killing blacks isn’t higher than the rate of cops killing whites. It’s all sick fake myth. Research it. Look at the numbers.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:49 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Nothing privileged about my life. I grew up in a gang infested area of NYC. I worked hard, kept out of trouble and made something of myself. I believe they call that The American Dream.
Well, "Look at my African American over here!"

--DJT

Old 06-11-2020, 10:04 PM

8,181 posts, read 6,933,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You really don't get it, do you?

They are afraid of you.
You are the scary black man to them.

Strangers (white people) don't know that you consider yourself one of the "good ones". You are black and a man and they find you to be scary. They see your black skin and think that you are going to snatch their purse, loot their store, fondle their wives, smack their mother, etc.

You may be a black, bird watching Harvard grad just minding your own business but there will always be a Karen or a McMichael out there who finds you to be the big, aggressive, violent, scary black man.
"There will always be...."
"There will always be..."

Just like there will always be those who accuse innocent (white people) of being racists.
People are harassed, injured and sometimes killed in both of these scenarios.

The thing about this life is, no matter how knowledgable you are, no matter how much you've learned in life, no matter what you've personally been through, tragedies, celebrations, how much you've grown mentally, spiritually, etc... you STILL have to share the world with those who aren't on your same path. Black, white, young, old, christian, atheist... we have to deal with each other and all of our various, unique backgrounds and perspectives. We've all had different life experiences which shape who we are, how we see ourselves and how we see others. There will always be conflict and division, ALWAYS. But there will also be opportunites for harmony and unity. We don't all learn the same lessons at the same time. It's life. It's just LIFE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies