Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 05:11 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,512,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Because we live in a matrix of lies and bullsh*t. Lies upon lies. The media has been busted but they don't care. Watch how they in the coming days wring their hands over the Trump rally coming up. They'll go right back to the earlier narrative about social distancing, shaming people for attending, accusing them of "killing grandma", etc.

Lies upon lies.
Yup. Trump rally of maybe 30,000 is killing Grandma, and protests of 200,000 is all good and noble.

They don’t even try to hide their hypocrisy anymore.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:12 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,098,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I stand by what I said. I have never seen any other group of people who think they are being victimized by.....everything and everyone. It must be because Trump plays the "me the victim" game, and his apologists have to play with him. This whole thread was started because the OP thinks white people are being victimized and they have to stand up against it.

Yes, because you can see plain as day that it's Trump supporters out there burning down and destroying their own cities because they're so victimized.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Compassion for the majority of blacks who evidently haven't had the privileged life you enjoy.

Everyone in America is privileged simply by virtue of being an American citizen, regardless of their skin color.

But we don't all use that privilege the same way.

Some of us use that privilege to build ourselves up.

While others squander it by trying to force others to enable them to sit on their ass while crying about how unfair life is.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Correct. We are not allowed to leave the plantation. It is like the democrat Matrix. But I am Neo. I can see it all the way it really is.

The reason Democrats hate you is because you show them that which they cannot stand to see......that oppression is largely a state of mind of the "oppressed".

You force them to witness the fact that there is no spoon.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:51 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Really? Let me introduce you to my entire race
Thanks, but I already met them. I lived in Africa for 5 years. They were poor, but didn't come across as the kind of whining losers you are trying to portray them as.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Trump loyalists are victims -- of the rioting, looting , and violence that you are committing., but so are other Americans that would like to put a bullet in the heads of these anarchists.

See, you don't own America. You didn't build America, and you don't have the right to tear it down in the violent and destructive manner we are seeing.

Yes, Trump supporters are victims. Victims of the crap you and your radical leftist scum have thrown on this country. Eventually, and not soon enough, you will get exactly what you deserve.
Why the death threat and personal attack?

Have I done something to trigger you to a point where you'd say I deserve a bullet in the head?

This kind of behavior is exactly what it wrong with many Trump apologists. If people don't disagree with you, you slap a fake labels on people, and try associate them with criminals as if that somehow justifies you to threaten them. This kind of talk says far more about you than anyone else.

Go pound sand little man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Yes, because you can see plain as day that it's Trump supporters out there burning down and destroying their own cities because they're so victimized.
Why do you always have to misrepresent what people say? I said they are whiners, I did not say, or even hint they are burning down cities. In my honest opinion, they are the biggest whiners I have ever dealt with. Look at your leader. He can't stop whining about mean media, the Dems, and all the other people who treat him so unfairly, and every time he whines, his apologist join the whining. Its hard to watch.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 06-12-2020 at 06:13 AM..

Old 06-12-2020, 06:12 AM

6,995 posts, read 2,715,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What is it about Trump loyalists that they always feel like victims? I have never seen anything like it.
We ARE victims. We are prevented from showing support for our president without being physically attacked and our property destroyed.

Old 06-12-2020, 06:19 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
We ARE victims. We are prevented from showing support for our president without being physically attacked and our property destroyed.
Oh, I thought the rioters were burning their own cities. You know those Democrat cities, and they are doing it to protest against the police.

But all of a sudden its all about victimizing people for supporting Trump in red cities.......thank you for proving my point.

You forgot to say something about the meanness of the media, and the global Covid conspiracy to hurt your leader.

Old 06-12-2020, 06:34 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post

Old 06-12-2020, 06:36 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Agree! It definitely IS sick and perverse, and I can’t believe how many self-loathing whites are going along with this crap. BLM purportedly says they want equality for blacks, but what they really are demanding - with woke whites and leftists politicians going along with it - is to elevate blacks to a position of superiority over whites. Kneeling before them? Washing their feet? They are fighting racism by driving it, just against whitey!!

Why is Floyd, a felon and deadbeat dad (actually a stereotype of the negatives of black men), being honored as if he’s MLK? The memorial services going on for two weeks, a televised funeral, a former VP in attendance?

Why are blacks (and others) allowed to cram together in churches for memorial services for Floyd when just weeks earlier the leftist mayor of NYC angrily scolded Jews, saying Jews need to know they are not above the law, for gathering for a funeral?

Why are hundreds of thousands of protestors allowed to gather en masse for a black cause, yet the other 99% of Americans are told to maintain social distance?

And you can’t question any of it IRL or you are called a racist. That is how far The Silencing, perpetrated by leftists against anyone who doesn’t shut their mouth and call along with it, has gone.

The hypocrisy is stunning.

Old 06-12-2020, 06:42 AM

13,971 posts, read 5,634,219 times
Never once have I felt either pride or guilt for membership in a group I didn't join voluntarily. I didn't join white people, I was just born white. I didn't join American people, I was just born in America.

Feeling pride or guilt for defaults settings of existence is moronic. Feeling pride or guilt because someone else has told you to because of your involuntary membership in a group you never chose to join...well that is stupid on the galactic scale.

An Aryan retard telling me to feel proud of my whiteness is the same utterly loathsome idiot as a BLM chucklehead telling me to feel bad about that same whiteness. The entire game of people feeling what other people command them to feel...it's so stupid that I am angry my native language doesn't have strong enough adjectives to describe just how stupid it really is.

I will never initiate force against another person for any reason, but if I were to start, I'd like to go around the country pimp-slapping every douchepickle that thinks it's their job to tell other people how they are supposed to think and feel. Just cannot abide busybodies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies