Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2020, 05:24 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,882,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
It's not the color of your skin but the culture you live by.
OMG I want to put this on billboards and tattoo it on my neck.

White trash/black ghetto dwellers/Hispanic gangbangers all disgust me, it is about CULTURE not RACE, for me. Why do more folks not get that?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2020, 05:24 AM

24,014 posts, read 15,106,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Oh for cryin out loud..

Yeah, because drunken idiots ALWAYS behave in a predictable manner...

and you believed that?

Yes, because a top cop Idiot could have also NOT assault 2 cops and steal a weapon.

Good lord..i cannot believe you are actually defending that idiot.
Sorry you think my suggestions for the cops is defending an idiot. Far from it.

How to deal with drunks should be in the top 20 lessons for would be cops.

Those towns with weeks long protest marches are already tender boxes. The cops are as on edge as the protestors and the thugs.

De escalating should be the word for the day. Cops acting out of fear of a taser instead of logic just prolonged this mess another 2 weeks. Cops need to be smarter than idiots. Especially idiots who are drunk.

Old 06-14-2020, 05:25 AM

4,917 posts, read 2,063,394 times
Well, I guess Atlanta will go up in flames tomorrow... Just hope that they burn down CNN’s headquarters since they are key in spreading this hatred across the country.

It’s sad, but we will start to see cops either leaving/retiring or simply not getting involved in anything since that’s now the new norm. And it will be the honest people living in those neighborhoods that will feel the pain... No police protection and no local businesses to buy even the most basic items. I know that those young people don’t care about anything, but it will be they parents and grandparents that will have to pay the price.

At this point, I don’t blame any cop if he/she choices not to get involved in enforcing the law since the law now means nothing. Who in their right mind want to face “Trial by TV?” knowing the mayor, the city council, the district attorneys and the police chief will sell you out in a heartbeat.

Seriously, people will be beeching in a little that nobody is staying on as cops or people are not stupid enough to be cops with all this anti police crap going on in America today.

Old 06-14-2020, 05:28 AM

4,917 posts, read 2,063,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Sorry you think my suggestions for the cops is defending an idiot. Far from it.

How to deal with drunks should be in the top 20 lessons for would be cops.

Those towns with weeks long protest marches are already tender boxes. The cops are as on edge as the protestors and the thugs.

De escalating should be the word for the day. Cops acting out of fear of a taser instead of logic just prolonged this mess another 2 weeks. Cops need to be smarter than idiots. Especially idiots who are drunk.
No disrespect meant, but people who think like this SHOULD join their local police department. It’s easy as hell to say what they should have done, when you have never been in that type of situation.

This is why we will soon have a police shortage in this country.

Old 06-14-2020, 05:29 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,514,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
It's too bad. If I was Wendy's I would not rebuild on that location again.

This folks is why there is white flight from cities and especially certain parts. I certainly wouldn't live there on a bet nor would I own a business that would be at risk of such crime.

That said, the root cause of Wendy's being burnt isn't the death of 1 person but of an accumulation of dead people. Right or wrong blacks don't trust the police to be fair with them. I know for a fact, not a maybe, not an opinion, that my own son has suffered racist taunts and treatment from local cops. That or the witnesses lied and our own Town cop who confirmed it is also a liar.

It's an accumulative oppression and it didn't start last week. This is an accumulative treatment that has been endured for centuries in one form or another. I don't support what happened to that Wendy's or any other mob violence. I do know that it will continue to happen until we eliminate its root cause.

Yes Cops beat whites, kill whites. That goes without saying. The difference is that whites are not pulled over for driving black. My son has been. I know many blacks who have been. Ask a black man if the police calls him sir when interacting with him. Some will say sometimes. Some might say most of the time. Many will say almost never. I have never not been called sir, by any cop.

It is accumulative and not just by the police.
This is such a meaningful post. I hope everyone will read it twice. “Accumulative oppression” is an expression that I believe people can truly understand and get behind. It’s easy to understand from that point of view how blacks can become exhausted by the mere presence of police. Good on ya boneyard for expressing yourself here in a way that truly makes it easy to understand why so many young black men lose their stuff on a police one day out of the blue. I appreciate your words.

Old 06-14-2020, 05:30 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,861,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
There were two cops on the scene so I can't see your scenario happening.
Did you watch that video ? That man was strong as Hell, fighting like a madman,and was able to even get his hands on the cops taser. He was able to break free and make a run for it. If he did that, even 5 cops would have a hard time controlling someone this dangerous. You have to understand that there are people in this world who refuse to behave like normal folks, and what this man did was a way of life for a lot of them. Just another day in the park.

Old 06-14-2020, 05:33 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,849,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I think maybe it's because an employee called 5-0 on the guy.

I mean, that's no justification to set a building on fire but we are dealing with folks that have the emotional control of a petulant 4-year-old.
Petulant 4 year old?? Petulant 4 year olds don't commit arson and possibly cause someone's death.These rioters are anti Americans who have no conscience. They don't give a crap about any human much less a black man who they couldn't care less about. The need to be shown that they are not running things.

They are exposing the left for who they are so that much is a good thing. Too bad they are destroying neighborhoods to expose themselves.

As far as this specific incident, we weren't there to make an accurate judgement.

Last edited by 4dognight; 06-14-2020 at 06:44 AM..

Old 06-14-2020, 05:35 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,551,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Even the folks in those neighborhoods would be crazy to open businesses there. The liability is too high.
And nobody talks about the emotional impact of business owners that watch their businesses devastated like this.

There were businesses in Chicago which were started on fire - with no regard to the people living in apartments above them either.
The idiots on CNN sound orgasmic about this latest turn of events.

OMG! They love it. It means they are getting watched in a time when their viewer numbers are circling the drain!

Old 06-14-2020, 05:37 AM

25,798 posts, read 12,859,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Will we see another round of looting & destruction in America's Democrat controlled cities, or is there nothing left to steal & destroy?

Is this guy's life as important as George Floyds? If it is as important, there must be more riots...right?
They burned down the Wendy's where the Atlanta incident occurred. Looks like the rioting, looting, and desruction will enter round 2. More Dems destroying their own neighborhoods in outrage of their local Dem politicians. Not a Republican in sight in Atlanta either.

How many cities will the Dems burn down?

Old 06-14-2020, 05:37 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,527,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Cops acting out of fear of a taser instead of logic just .
That fact that you think it is illogical for a cop to fear being tasered by a violent criminal tells us all we need to know about your "logic".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies