Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 08:39 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
It really depends - if you steeple your hands correctly - you can wear it on your chin:

oops

Old 07-28-2020, 08:55 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I do not wear it over my nose.

I cant breathe and the humidity stays inside and its nasty like being in a sauna.

Also i use the paper mask that is blue on the outside.. so when i talk, i inhale the mask so it goes in my mouth around my lip. its very hard to talk that way.

I do not apologize for it. I have been able to get by with it this way. No one corrects me.

I wish we could take our masks off.. but i wear one only so the business doesn't get in trouble.

by the way, that mask wearing video that the CDC put out, you'd be surprised at the people who do wear it on their nose, but they mess up the benefit of it by touching it wrongly, and wearing it under their chin, which are two ways it spreads the germs.. you are suppposed to throw it out once you germify it. but people dont. So just wearing it on your nose will not help if you are wearing it wrong and touching it wrong anyway.
You should wear a buff. They are much easier to breathe through. I use both. I do have difficulty sometimes with a mask.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:08 PM

8,244 posts, read 3,499,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
From Mayo clinic:

Surgical masks

Also called a medical mask, a surgical mask is a loose-fitting disposable mask that protects the wearer's nose and mouth from contact with droplets, splashes and sprays that may contain germs. A surgical mask also filters out large particles in the air. Surgical masks may protect others by reducing exposure to the saliva and respiratory secretions of the mask wearer.

At this time, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved any type of surgical mask specifically for protection against the coronavirus

Those homemade masks are even less effective than a surgical mask. and yet we are being told by the likes of Dr Fauci that wearing these ineffective masks will work to stop the spread of the virus.
Yes, plus those wanting people to be smothered insist that it's to protect others and not the mask wearer. Mayo Clinic says the mask is to protect the wearer.

It's all about teaching the people to be completely compliant. It is not about protecting people.

Old 07-29-2020, 12:27 AM

1,485 posts, read 955,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Yeah, pretty much the same thing here. I wear it to make other people feel good about themselves and to not draw controversy to myself.
Same here. I wear the mask to avoid the bad attention from the pro mask zombies. Going out in public anymore is like wading through a crowd of brainless mask zombies. If you don't look and act like them they want to eat you alive.

This world is finished. It's time to nuke the entire planet. It's not getting any better. Life will never return to normal.

Old 07-29-2020, 03:36 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
Same here. I wear the mask to avoid the bad attention from the pro mask zombies. Going out in public anymore is like wading through a crowd of brainless mask zombies. If you don't look and act like them they want to eat you alive.

This world is finished. It's time to nuke the entire planet. It's not getting any better. Life will never return to normal.
These are the same Woke idiots that would submit to being tattooed, or today chipped and willingly get on cattle cars to "work camps". Total Lemmings. People need to learn from history. That's why it shouldn't be erased.

Old 07-29-2020, 03:52 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Yeah, I couldn't figure out why the camera spent so much time focusing on Nadler playing with his mask....

It was almost like he was doing it on purpose to be a distraction from what Jordan and Barr were saying when they were speaking.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I wish my mind wasn't thorough like that sometimes though. That's why I wonder if it's kinda pointless to wash your hands at a public bathroom.

It is if the faucets and paper towel dispensers aren't touchless and you have to touch them to wash and dry your hands.

That's why I always carry a small spray bottle of liquid hand sanitizer.

I use it a lot and comes in handy for sanitizing your credit card after you have to hand it to someone too.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
These are the same Woke idiots that would submit to being tattooed, or today chipped and willingly get on cattle cars to "work camps". Total Lemmings. People need to learn from history. That's why it shouldn't be erased.

What the Hell us all this tinfoil talk about being "chipped" and crap I see in Facebook about a vaccine being the mark of the Devil?

Get a grip people.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:16 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
What the Hell us all this tinfoil talk about being "chipped" and crap I see in Facebook about a vaccine being the mark of the Devil?

Get a grip people.
You thought that a total lock down of society and forced government economic collapse was tinfoil hat material a few months ago, didn't you, and probably the BLM riots and violence too, right? Get a grip on reality!

Next, vote by mail and more voter fraud and resulting one party Democrat rule. It's coming. Are you prepared? No.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:31 AM

56 posts, read 15,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post

Get a grip people.
Even MIT is writing articles about forcing "quantum tattoos" on people to record vaccination history. It's hardly "conspiracy theory" anymore when even our most high-esteemed STEM university is talking about it.

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-va...tory-skin-1218
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies